Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Grin Neon Genesis Evangelion!
Posted 2007-12-13, 10:34 PM
Favorite angels, fights, episodes, whatever. Talk and have fun!
There are 10 kind of people in the world. Those who know binary, and those who don't.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr. No Name is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr. No Name is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr. No Name

Posted 2007-12-14, 06:20 AM in reply to Mr. No Name's post "Neon Genesis Evangelion!"
Terrible show. What else is there to say?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-12-14, 02:02 PM in reply to Mr. No Name's post "Neon Genesis Evangelion!"
I'm waiting to see how the movies turn out. I saw a few episodes of the tv series a while ago and it really didn't interest me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2008-05-05, 05:17 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I'm waiting to see how the movies turn..."
I agree with Grav. NGE's terribly overrated.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2009-09-12, 09:14 PM in reply to Mr. No Name's post "Neon Genesis Evangelion!"

Perhaps episode 15, when Shinji embarrasses Rei Ayanami in the elevator.
Or when Rei has garlic ramen with no roast pork in episode 12. : )
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mdselctr shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeMdselctr shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Mdselctr

Posted 2009-09-12, 09:18 PM in reply to Mr. No Name's post "Neon Genesis Evangelion!"
I love it!
My favorate line is.
"I hate myself... maybe... maybe I could like myself...."
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-09-12, 09:46 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I love it! :D My favorate line is. "I..."
Skurai said: [Goto]
I love it!
My favorate line is.
"I hate myself... maybe... maybe I could like myself...."
Why do you suppose Misato hates her father so much? Does it
make sense to hate someone because they are a coward? Misato
wasn't with another man, she was too afraid to confront her
own feelings. Do you think there is value in understanding a
motive, like what Misato was doing with Kaji in episode 15?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mdselctr shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeMdselctr shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Mdselctr

Posted 2009-09-12, 10:35 PM in reply to Mdselctr's post starting "Why do you suppose Misato hates her..."
I don't know.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2010-04-03, 04:31 PM in reply to Mr. No Name's post "Neon Genesis Evangelion!"
Recently started and finished it.

It was alright, I suppose. There was nothing that really hooked me, the backstory was mostly absent, and the last two episodes were bloody awful - if I'd have known I'd be sitting through 40 minutes of self-discovery that made little sense (at least it was relevant when it was five minutes within an episode), I'd have ignored them and gone straight to the End of Evangelion alternative ending.

Unless I'm incredibly bored and have nothing else to do, I doubt I'll ever go back to NGE.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2010-04-03, 08:56 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Recently started and finished it. It..."
I suggest waiting for the remake-movies (Evangelion 101, and so on) to get done. It's the same plot, re-done. Better picture, animation, and so on. Plus, now that the company that produced it is retartedly rich off of it, they won't screw up the last bit.
Really, the only major change, is that God talks at the end of 101.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai