Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Music Video
Posted 2008-09-18, 10:09 AM
I was cleaning out my external harddrive and I found this video I made a long time ago (When I was in the Army and SYG and I still hung out). Check it out, tell me what you think - maybe what could be done better. I actually have a copy of Episode III DVD now and was thinking about remaking it with better quality video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeWYchcO8WE
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
S2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeS2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

S2 AM

Posted 2008-09-18, 10:43 AM in reply to S2 AM's post "Music Video"
Yea those were the fucking days... falling asleep in your room and kicking over drinks every 3 minutes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2008-09-18, 11:03 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "Yea those were the fucking days......"
Sum Yung Guy said: [Goto]
Yea those were the fucking days... falling asleep in your room and kicking over drinks every 3 minutes.
I'd say every minute and a half
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
S2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeS2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

S2 AM

Posted 2008-09-18, 12:20 PM in reply to S2 AM's post starting "I'd say every minute and a half :haha:"
5 stars for not using "Let the Bodies hit the Floor"

Also, what about "When Worlds Collide" from Powerman 5000, kind seems like it fits good with the whole good vs darkside feel of starwars.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-09-18, 01:30 PM in reply to S2 AM's post starting "I'd say every minute and a half :haha:"
You chugging or what?
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-09-18, 01:38 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "5 stars for not using "Let the Bodies..."
Kazilla said: [Goto]
5 stars for not using "Let the Bodies hit the Floor"

Also, what about "When Worlds Collide" from Powerman 5000, kind seems like it fits good with the whole good vs darkside feel of starwars.
Thanks for the input Kazilla.

I also considered "When Worlds Collide," but I used "Down with the Sickness" because if you pay attention to a lot of the lyrics it says a lot of stuff like "I can see inside you the sickness is rising" and "There is no turning back now, you've woken up the demon in me" which helps connotes Anikan's fall to the dark side. If I had focused ONLY on the lightsaber duel "When Worlds Collide" would have be perfect. But I keep flashing back between the fight and Anikan's progression to Darth Vadar. Plus a lot of things in the song are timed with things in the video, so using a different song would mean a complete overhaul and a totally different music video - only with the same theme.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

S2 AM

Posted 2008-09-18, 03:59 PM in reply to S2 AM's post starting "Thanks for the input Kazilla. I also..."
S2 AM said: [Goto]
Plus a lot of things in the song are timed with things in the video, so using a different song would mean a complete overhaul and a totally different music video - only with the same theme.
Alot of it is very well timed, but.. if you understand that changing a song would cause a complete overhaul, why are you looking for input as to what you could do differently?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-09-18, 04:53 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "Alot of it is very well timed, but.. if..."
Kazilla said: [Goto]
Alot of it is very well timed, but.. if you understand that changing a song would cause a complete overhaul, why are you looking for input as to what you could do differently?
little things
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

S2 AM

Posted 2008-09-18, 07:40 PM in reply to S2 AM's post "Music Video"
S2 AM said: [Goto]
I was cleaning out my external harddrive and I found this video I made a long time ago (When I was in the Army and SYG and I still hung out). Check it out, tell me what you think - maybe what could be done better. I actually have a copy of Episode III DVD now and was thinking about remaking it with better quality video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeWYchcO8WE
No offense to you, but that video had the least amount of views I have ever seen.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-09-19, 12:36 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "No offense to you, but that video had..."
Asamin said: [Goto]
No offense to you, but that video had the least amount of views I have ever seen.
Well it is two days old
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

S2 AM