Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

A message I received about Barack Obama
Posted 2008-03-07, 07:56 AM
My friend's mom sent me this over myspace:

Ok I noticed you are a supporter of Obama so tell me what do you think of this blog I copied from another person I know. I'm curious what you think.

Just Who Is Barack Obama?

'All rightie Then,' just in case you're interested..... We need to be very careful in selecting who is going to lead us. This following reminds me of a scripture in the Holy Bible where it cautions us to beware of 'wolves in sheep's clothing.'

Who is Barack Obama?

U.S. presidential candidate, Barack Hussein Obama was born in Honolulu,
Hawaii, to Barack Hussein Obama, Sr., a black MUSLIM from Nyangoma-Kogel,
Kenya and Ann Dunham, a white ATHIEST from Wichita ,Kansas.

Obama's parents met at the University of Hawaii. When Obama was two years
old, his parents divorced. His father returned to Kenya. His mother then married Lolo Soetoro, a RADICAL Muslim from Indonesia.

When Obama was 6 years old, the family relocated to Indonesia. Obama
attended a MUSLIM school in Jakarta. He also spent two years in a Catholic school.

Obama takes great care to conceal the fact that he is a Muslim. He is quick to point out that, 'He was once a Muslim, but that he also attended Catholic school.'

Obama's political handlers are attempting to make it appear that Obama's
introduction to Islam came via his father, and that this influence was
temporary at best. In reality, the senior Obama returned to Kenya soon
after the divorce, and never again had any direct influence over his
son's education

Lolo Soetoro, the second husband of Obama's mother, Ann Dunham,
introduced his stepson to Islam. Obama was enrolled in a Wahabi school in
Jakarta. Wahabism is the RADICAL teaching that is followed by the Muslim
terrorists who are now waging Jihad against the western world.

Since it is politically expedient to be a CHRISTIAN when seeking major
public office in the United States, Barack Hussein Obama has joined the
United Church of Christ in an attempt to down-play his Muslim background.

Let us all remain alert concerning Obama's presidential candidacy. The
Muslims have said they plan on destroying the US from the inside out, what
better way to start than at the highest level - through the President of the United States, one of their own!! ALSO, keep in mind that when he was sworn into office - he DID NOT use the Holy Bible, but instead the Kuran (Their equivalent to our Bible, but very different beliefs).
HE ALSO WONT SALUTE THE FLAG,OR PLEDGE ALLEGANCE TO IT
Please forward to everyone you know.Would you want this man leading our
country?......NOT ME!!!

Respect
Senator Barack Obama, Governor Bill Richardson, Senator Hillary Clinton and Ruth Harkin stand during the national anthem.
Barack Hussein Obama's photo (that's his real name)......the article said he REFUSED TO NOT ONLY PUT HIS HA ND ON HIS HEART DURING THE PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE, BUT REFUSED TO SAY THE PLEDGE.....how in the hell can a man like this expect to be our next Commander-in-Chief????

--------------------------------------

Your thoughts?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-03-07, 08:04 AM in reply to Thanatos's post "A message I received about Barack Obama"
It's all political garbage. People will believe anything.

Barack Obama was never formally a muslim, his father was. His father left their family when they we're two years old. His mother was not an atheist, she was actually a christian and raised Barack that way after her husband left. Also, that photo was debunked about a year ago, it is stupid that we have ignorant people that won't take the time to look up shit for themselves and find out the real truths, instead they just go with what bullshit they've been sent by somebody else and believe them 100% on the retarded tidal wave.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-03-07, 08:13 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "It's all political garbage. People will..."
http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/muslim.asp
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2008-03-07, 08:38 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/mus..."
Check and mate.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-03-07, 08:40 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/mus..."
Haha that's almost word for word on the message she sent me. Lawlz. I just sent her that link, wonder what she's gonna respond with.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-03-07, 08:46 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Haha that's almost word for word on the..."
http://youtube.com/watch?v=pBheLrsMh4E

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-03-07, 02:48 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Haha that's almost word for word on the..."
Thanatos said:
Haha that's almost word for word on the message she sent me. Lawlz. I just sent her that link, wonder what she's gonna respond with.
She'll just come up with something else. People jump on stuff like that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-03-08, 12:46 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "http://youtube.com/watch?v=pBheLrsMh4E"

Well that's fantastic. You'd think that given how screwed Ohio has been because of NAFTA, they wouldn't be so stupid as to vote for Hillary. Remind me never to visit Ohio.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2008-03-10, 06:41 AM in reply to Xenn's post starting "Well that's fantastic. You'd think that..."
Another reason why Cleveland sucks.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-03-17, 11:26 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Another reason why Cleveland sucks."
This is just too funny not to post. This is a bulletin by a 'friend' of mine concerning Barack Obama. Note: Obama recently came to Plainfield, Indiana this past weekend and spoke at Plainfield High School. I should have gone.. it's only like 15 minutes away from me, but oh well shit happens. Anyway, here's her message:

so ..

i bet everyone thinks that we are so lucky. out of alllll the cities and towns of indiana, osama -- i mean obama -- decided to come to plainfield. not indianapolis, not evansville, not south bend, or even anderson. he chose plainfield. wow, we must be really special, huh?

the truth is that barack obama is a muslim. and of course he is coming to plainfield and no other places in indiana .. just plainfield. why? .. because. the islamic center is in plainfield. obama is trying to win the muslim vote.

how ironic ...

-------------------------------------------------------

She's talking about the Islamic Society of North America which is located in Plainfield, IN.

HOW FUCKING STUPID ARE YOU, CHICK? He's trying to get the Muslim vote by speaking to a bunch of white homeowners/parents? I've been to Plainfield multiple times (weekly) and I have never seen a concentrated group of Muslims hanging around.

I sent her a message back but she's ignoring me. How ironic... lol.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-03-17, 12:03 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "This is just too funny not to post...."
What a dumb bitch. I fucking hate ignorant stupid retarded individuals and am well aware that I used to fall into that category, which pains me to reconcile on and try to figure out why.

But either way, you need to go out and correct people that act like this, message her again and try to find out why. It took a forceful beating for me and I was at a high level of ignorance (and some may say i'm still at that level) but it hoenstly took opening my eyes to the fucking reality we live in before I could know the other side of the story and what was really going on.

The whole Muslim argument in itself is retarded. OBAMA IS NOT A MUSLIM it's as simple as that.

And even if he were, who gives a fuck? I mean, when you honestly sit back, and think about it Muslims are just as bad as the Christians were during the crusades era, I mean honestly..

Stupid AMERICANS

Quote:

Last edited by D3V; 2008-03-17 at 12:07 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-03-17, 12:13 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "What a dumb bitch. I fucking hate..."
Dude I've sent this chick like 5 messages (she randomly puts out bulletins like this all the time). She won't respond to me. I'm gonna wait till I see her at a party somewhere and confront her then. Won't be able to ignore me now, will ya bitch?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-03-17, 12:43 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Dude I've sent this chick like 5..."
No shit.

I had a few buddies of mine, actually since I posted a "Yes We Can" bulliten on Myspace bein like "are you serious, man? You'd really want that ni** in the white house?"..

And i'd just respond, "Dude, if you actually listened to that video, or any of his speeches you'd realize he's hardly the black stereotype that he's played out to be by the racists floating around you..

I've convinced a few hard-right buddies of mine to cross the aisle and vote Obama, and they have in turn educated the people around them, it's a marvelous trend.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-03-17, 04:09 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "What a dumb bitch. I fucking hate..."
D3V said:
What a dumb bitch. I fucking hate ignorant stupid retarded individuals and am well aware that I used to fall into that category, which pains me to reconcile on and try to figure out why.

But either way, you need to go out and correct people that act like this, message her again and try to find out why. It took a forceful beating for me and I was at a high level of ignorance (and some may say i'm still at that level) but it hoenstly took opening my eyes to the fucking reality we live in before I could know the other side of the story and what was really going on.

The whole Muslim argument in itself is retarded. OBAMA IS NOT A MUSLIM it's as simple as that.

And even if he were, who gives a fuck? I mean, when you honestly sit back, and think about it Muslims are just as bad as the Christians were during the crusades era, I mean honestly..

Stupid AMERICANS
Basically, Muslims are just Christians on the other side of the fence. I've come to the conclusion that in almost all "conflict" cases, neither side is good or bad, they're just different, and for some reason cannot get along because they're dicks.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-03-18, 07:16 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Basically, Muslims are just Christians..."
Good point, in reality it really is that way. It sucks too that we can't get over our differences and live in a decent society.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-03-25, 11:05 PM in reply to Thanatos's post "A message I received about Barack Obama"
Stupid people are beginning to genuinely anger me.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2008-03-26, 06:11 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Stupid people are beginning to..."
Vote Obama!

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-03-26, 01:22 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Vote Obama!"
Here's another ignorant e-mail I received today.

... you kidding me..

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V