Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

Posted 2005-02-20, 12:56 PM in reply to zonalon's post starting "How??? Besides, you have to be an..."
zonalon said:
How???

Besides, you have to be an ethnic Jew or else you are just inferior to them. (THEY THINK THEY ARE THE CHOSEN PEOPLE)
I'm Black Jesus. Trust me, I'll find a way to fit in.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2005-02-20, 12:58 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "I'm Black Jesus. Trust me, I'll find a..."
mjordan2nd said:
I'm Black Jesus. Trust me, I'll find a way to fit in.
Unless you're talking about heyzeus, I don't think you're Jesus.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zonalon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zonalon

Posted 2005-02-20, 01:00 PM in reply to zonalon's post starting "Unless you're talking about heyzeus, I..."
zonalon said:
Unless you're talking about heyzeus, I don't think you're Jesus.
http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35546

Proof, biatch.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2005-02-20, 01:03 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?..."
mjordan2nd said:
http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35546

Proof, biatch.
that guy doesn't look black just looks like he has a tan
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zonalon

Posted 2005-02-20, 01:04 PM in reply to zonalon's post starting "that guy doesn't look black just looks..."
zonalon said:
that guy doesn't look black just looks like he has a tan
You are really . . . really . . . blind.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2005-02-20, 01:10 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "You are really . . . really . . . blind."
ok well lets get back on the topic:

What is your opinion on mongrels and seedline corrupters?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zonalon

Posted 2005-02-20, 01:16 PM in reply to zonalon's post starting "ok well lets get back on the topic: ..."
Alright, I have to draw the stupid line somewhere.

There it is. Don't post beyond it, zonalon.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-02-20, 01:21 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Alright, I have to draw the stupid line..."
GravitonSurge said:
Alright, I have to draw the stupid line somewhere.

There it is. Don't post beyond it, zonalon.
um actually I am very smart I just can't show it on a forum
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zonalon

Posted 2005-02-20, 01:58 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "I'm Black Jesus. Trust me, I'll find a..."
More proof Jews control America: http://www.wizworld.com/moneygami/mo...star_david.jpg
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zonalon

Posted 2005-02-20, 02:08 PM in reply to zonalon's post starting "More proof Jews control America:..."
More proof Zonalon's an idiot:

zonalon said:
More proof Jews control America: http://www.wizworld.com/moneygami/mo...star_david.jpg
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2005-02-20, 03:07 PM in reply to zonalon's post starting "How??? Besides, you have to be an..."
Time for the flame forum i'd say.....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
wilma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenwilma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

wilma

Posted 2005-02-20, 03:14 PM in reply to zonalon's post starting "More proof Jews control America:..."
zonalon said:
Umm.. because somebody folded a dollar bill into the Star of David, the Jews control America? THE FUCK? Stop being stupid.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2005-02-20, 03:19 PM in reply to zonalon's post starting "More proof Jews control America:..."
zonalon said:
seems to me someone's ammunition is running a little low.....
anyway zonalon, refer to my thread in the flame forum. It shall clear up a couple things for you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
wilma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenwilma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

wilma

Posted 2005-02-20, 06:03 PM in reply to wilma's post starting "seems to me someone's ammunition is..."
Grav's idea was decent, but it wasn't big enough.
zonalon don't pass these lines, your bs needs to stop.

=======================================
=======================================

Good job here mj, too bad zonalon is such an idiot.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2005-02-20, 06:35 PM in reply to zonalon's post starting "More proof Jews control America:..."
Move to canada and stop bitching.

Btw when you get here, we're going to beat you down with hockey sticks.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2005-02-22, 02:50 PM in reply to zonalon's post starting "Um, you liberal commie terrorists have..."
GOD FUCKIN' DAMN, YOU'RE A SEXY BEAST! LET'S GO MAKE MAN-BABIES <3

Also, you're a dumbass <3
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2005-12-01, 07:31 PM in reply to zonalon's post "We will be the minority in America by..."
I think it's funny that in this thread zonalon didn't notice it's a bit past 1950.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-12-01, 07:31 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "I think it's funny that in this thread..."
Very good point!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2005-12-01, 08:13 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "I think it's funny that in this thread..."
Grav, no more thread digging V_V
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-12-01, 08:14 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Grav, no more thread digging V_V"
Come on, it's from THIS YEAR!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav