Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Screw all you little wigger rap listening bastartd
Posted 2004-06-09, 09:39 AM
Screw all you little wigger listenin bastards
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
xWolfPack69 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenxWolfPack69 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

xWolfPack69

Posted 2004-06-09, 09:56 AM in reply to xWolfPack69's post "Screw all you little wigger rap..."
xWolfPack69 said:
Screw all you little wigger listenin bastards
Jigga who?

Ok, listen up buddy...

Don't push us, 'cause we're close to the edge
we're tryin not to lose our heads ahahahaha

Got it?

Last edited by Demosthenes; 2004-06-09 at 10:05 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-06-09, 10:25 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Jigga who? Ok, listen up buddy... ..."
YAY! Freestyle competition nigga!

I put my fist in yo face
just because yo of a differente race
you steal all my possetions
then you run in every direction
then i ask you, what is yo black man obssesion?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2004-06-09, 10:37 AM in reply to Hades-Knight's post starting "YAY! Freestyle competition nigga! I..."
I can't stand rap, My brother is white and tries be a wigga.... Can't stand the dumb fuck. Just listen to heavy metal.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Fatal1ty is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenFatal1ty is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Fatal1ty

Posted 2004-06-09, 11:36 AM in reply to Fatal1ty's post starting "I can't stand rap, My brother is white..."
Who says every white man that listens to rap is a wigga? I listen to it, and everything BUT country. STFU you whore (xWolfPack69)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-06-09, 12:44 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Who says every white man that listens..."
Fo Shizzle My Nizzle Its Da Big Neptizzle
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2004-06-09, 01:08 PM in reply to NonGayMan's post starting "Fo Shizzle My Nizzle Its Da Big..."
Er, it's "Fa shizzle dizzle it's the big neptizzle, with the snoopy D o double gizzle.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2004-06-09, 01:19 PM in reply to xWolfPack69's post "Screw all you little wigger rap..."
You step into my territory and diss my history
bitch, your life is gonna be one short story
I'm hidden in the shadows, ready to kill
I am no wigga,nigga,but i am pure skills
your time has come, ur throat is slit
i am ur master, fall down, u piece of shit

Now listen, if you dont like it, too fucking bad. U dont see ne1 dissing any other music do u? Its because no one cares about it.

Leave bitch, before I kill you with my lyrical gun.

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-06-09, 01:35 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "You step into my territory and diss my..."
My Brother is so gay, he listens to Brittney Spears and thinks Evanecense is "Hardcore Rock", he's never even heard Metallica. He likes men no doubt about it. It scares me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jewboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenjewboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

jewboy

Posted 2004-06-09, 01:40 PM in reply to jewboy's post starting "My Brother is so gay, he listens to..."
I wouldn't diss Evanessence in here, I'm not a huge fan of them but I know a couple members who are.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2004-06-09, 02:02 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "You step into my territory and diss my..."
Tyrannicide said:
You step into my territory and diss my history
bitch, your life is gonna be one short story
I'm hidden in the shadows, ready to kill
I am no wigga,nigga,but i am pure skills
your time has come, ur throat is slit
i am ur master, fall down, u piece of shit

Now listen, if you dont like it, too fucking bad. U dont see ne1 dissing any other music do u? Its because no one cares about it.

Leave bitch, before I kill you with my lyrical gun.
No offense, but the first part didn't rhyme. I don't know why, but I imagined a white boy, dressed in rocawear, rapping at a karaoke machine at a family reunion after reading that. I'm not trying to say you are that white boy, because I don't know what your racial background is, but, regardless, that would still be exceptionally funny.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2004-06-09, 02:59 PM in reply to NonGayMan's post starting "No offense, but the first part didn't..."
note in history and story

sometimes its okay to rhyme the same word.

and the rest...ouch that hurts...wait thats not me so meh.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-06-09, 03:02 PM in reply to NonGayMan's post starting "No offense, but the first part didn't..."
we should make a thread where all replies are freestyle rap!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2004-06-09, 03:09 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "note in history and story sometimes..."
I guess history rhymes with story. I'm just a bit confused because I always pronounced it histary (didn't spell it like that just said it like that).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

NonGayMan

Posted 2004-06-09, 03:10 PM in reply to Hades-Knight's post starting "we should make a thread where all..."
oh man,dont get me started on rap.
I can freestyle makin u all look like crap.
I'm ready to go, step up and bust a cap
in your chest, u drop ur baseball bat
fall face first, entering an eternal nap
I walk a way,this fight was a snap

just a quick drop.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-06-09, 03:11 PM in reply to NonGayMan's post starting "I guess history rhymes with story. I'm..."
NonGayMan said:
I guess history rhymes with story. I'm just a bit confused because I always pronounced it histary (didn't spell it like that just said it like that).
Yea, but I put it in cuzz when u read it, some people read it so it rhymes.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-06-09, 03:12 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "oh man,dont get me started on rap. I..."
Er, bat doesn't rhyme with all the other words in that one.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Slim

Posted 2004-06-09, 04:11 PM in reply to jewboy's post starting "My Brother is so gay, he listens to..."
jewboy said:
My Brother is so gay, he listens to Brittney Spears and thinks Evanecense is "Hardcore Rock", he's never even heard Metallica. He likes men no doubt about it. It scares me.
jewboy said:
So what? leave him alone... He's him and you gotta learn how to respect that.. Unless theres a problem which results in an opportunity to fuck him up

Anyway.. my rap. written just for you xwolfpack69..

Uhh yeah Uhh Uhh
Ill punch you in your leg
and you wont get to food
so you’ll die
"Every harem has its eunuch" - Ridicule
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sheerx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensheerx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sheerx

Posted 2004-06-09, 05:13 PM in reply to xWolfPack69's post "Screw all you little wigger rap..."
No no, you got to say it slowly
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2004-06-09, 09:19 PM in reply to Acer's post starting "No no, you got to say it slowly"
Hey Hey Hey
Don't Be Gay
Don't do drugs
Just say nay
My friend likes bugs
Such as bees
They are very similar to fleas
Gay as in happy
Because this rhyme was very crappy

Badda bing
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

NonGayMan