Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Favorite Star Wars Episode?
Posted 2004-02-20, 08:57 PM
Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6

1 or 5 for me. Episode 1 had alot of good lightsaber fighting scenes. I especially like the final battle with Darth Maul. The way the music plays, the door opens and all that. And 5 had Vader choking people with The Force.(COOL!)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2004-02-21, 12:48 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Favorite Star Wars Episode?"
The Empire Strikes Back
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-02-21, 12:49 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "The Empire Strikes Back"
Return of the Jedi is probably my favorite movie ever.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-02-21, 01:17 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Favorite Star Wars Episode?"
1 or 6

1: Had N.Portman, and way better effects and fight seens(pod racing was too long tho)
6: All those bears
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2004-02-21, 01:22 AM in reply to Acer's post starting "1 or 6 1: Had N.Portman, and way..."
5 for sure, the new ones SUCK ASS compared to the old ones, fucking comedy relief Jar Jar ruined the new ones....
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

ahhh
Posted 2004-02-22, 05:35 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Favorite Star Wars Episode?"
return of the jedi for me too.. i heard a person that saw a sneak peak trailer thingy i dunno wha it was, of episode 3 and said it was hella goods.. im too lazy to even look, you people seen its? i just hope episode 3 makes up for all the rest. the third for lotr ended good, but the third for matrix jus sunk to bottom lol and i jus dun want same to happen with star wars since last two were fairly 'goods' but, its starwars we expect GODLY like! lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
silentbluemoon8 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensilentbluemoon8 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

silentbluemoon8

Posted 2004-02-22, 06:12 AM in reply to silentbluemoon8's post "ahhh"
Episode three is going to be genius. I already know everything that's going to happen, I just hope they make it look good while they're at it.

I'd have to say Episode 2 would have to be my favorite out of the ones out now. Kuja, you say Episode 1 has a lot of lightsaber battles...All I remember of it is pod racing which was completely pointless. Episode 2 has plenty of action, you even get to see Yoda whip out his lightsaber and C-3PO act like a battle droid. Also, the war in the 2nd one is a lot cooler, there's about 5000000000 jedi running at 50000000000 other things and everyone is slicing up everything and blasters are going crazy and there's deceit and hatred and love and all that good stuff.

And it has Natalie Portman in it and a lot less Jar Jar than episode 1.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-02-22, 07:14 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Episode three is going to be genius. I..."
The Empire Strikes Back. The Hoth Battle, Bespin, 90% of the classic Yoda dialogue and Boba Fett being a total badass before getting owned by a blind guy with a stick in Jedi.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2004-02-22, 12:38 PM in reply to Raziel's post starting "The Empire Strikes Back. The Hoth..."
Hehe, yeah I liked that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2004-02-22, 09:03 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Return of the Jedi is probably my..."
mjordan2nd said:
Return of the Jedi is probably my favorite movie ever.
"Bah, Empire had the better ending. Luke gets his hand cut off, finds out Vader's his father. Han gets frozen and taken away by Boba Fett. It ends in such a downer and that's what life is, a series of downers."

Empire > *
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2004-02-22, 10:53 PM in reply to Rurouni Storm's post starting ""Bah, Empire had the better ending. ..."
Not to mention the choking...!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2004-02-24, 09:10 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post starting "Not to mention the choking...!"
I guess a Clerks reference is lost on this group. I bet an Office Space one would be, too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2004-02-25, 01:48 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Episode three is going to be genius. I..."
!King_Amazon! said:
Episode three is going to be genius. I already know everything that's going to happen, I just hope they make it look good while they're at it.

I'd have to say Episode 2 would have to be my favorite out of the ones out now. Kuja, you say Episode 1 has a lot of lightsaber battles...All I remember of it is pod racing which was completely pointless. Episode 2 has plenty of action, you even get to see Yoda whip out his lightsaber and C-3PO act like a battle droid. Also, the war in the 2nd one is a lot cooler, there's about 5000000000 jedi running at 50000000000 other things and everyone is slicing up everything and blasters are going crazy and there's deceit and hatred and love and all that good stuff.

And it has Natalie Portman in it and a lot less Jar Jar than episode 1.
Yes it had Natalie, but I didnt like #2 cuz she kissed the homo they picked for Anakin... no one touches my woman!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2004-02-26, 11:12 AM in reply to Acer's post starting "Yes it had Natalie, but I didnt like #2..."
Empire Strikes back is my favorite of all time. I saw it at its east coast premiere in Washington D.C. They had the lobby full of fake snow and life sized Ice Monsters! Very cool. The movie was non-stop action with no bullshit, toy selling, stormtrooper killing, Ewoks or Jar Jar like comedy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2004-02-26, 02:26 PM in reply to Doofus_AW's post starting "Empire Strikes back is my favorite of..."
#1 : Resturn of the Jedi
#2 : Empire Strikes Back

The new ones Suck
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Luhizot is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLuhizot is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Luhizot

Posted 2004-02-26, 06:38 PM in reply to Luhizot's post starting "#1 : Resturn of the Jedi #2 : Empire..."
They are all tied in my eyes... cept number 1... it sucked DICK
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags