Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

Grin Zelaron.com conspiracy!
Posted 2003-01-25, 05:04 PM
It's true, zelaron.com is actualy run by space gnomes living on the moon! This is part of a larger gnome government conspiracy to move all websites to the moon, and the secret takeover of zelaron is just a test, more sites will fall to this secret movement! We must stop them before it's too late! Say no to moon co-location! I beleive this is step two to the underpants gnome's plan to steal all the underwear in the world.

Step 1: Steal underpants
Step 2: Construct server launch vehicle and moon co-location center out of underpants.
Step 3: Profit

Ooooh, red dot on my forehead...BANG...

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MKR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMKR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MKR

Posted 2003-01-25, 05:22 PM in reply to MKR's post "Zelaron.com conspiracy!"
*blows smoke away from the tip of his gun*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-01-25, 05:23 PM in reply to MKR's post "Zelaron.com conspiracy!"
Gentlemen:

We are the Internet Copyright Enforcement agents for Zelaron Incorporated, LTD, the legal associates of Zelaron.com.

It has come to our attention that you are investigating government information used to operate the forum on this website, and we were unable to locate a valid OD-518
license in USDOJ's database authorizing your use of this information.

If you believe that you have a valid authorization to publish this information, please promptly contact markpeters@usdov.gov and provide your authorization information so that USDOJ's records may be corrected.

If you are unable to provide evidence of a valid site authorization and desire to continue the spreading of this information, you are violating the internet infringement regulations of §12.54 and §12.59 of the intel code of conduct.

Cease and desist spreading this information within TEN (10) days from the date of this Notice.

OR

The internet infringement will be dealt with in court. Spreading USDOJ's information without authorization will be construed as intentional infringement of the lawful copyrights of our client and we will be forced to take appropriate action to ensure compliance with the law. You will immediately be revoked as an U.S. Citizen until further notice.

For more information about Internet Infringement, International Infringement and Violations of the Code of Conduct, please email visit http://www.usdoj.gov.

Your cooperation and assistance in this matter would be most appreciated.

Regards,

Michael P. Watso
International Infringement Enforcement Agent
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2003-01-25, 05:26 PM in reply to MKR's post "Zelaron.com conspiracy!"
It's hard to tell whether that was sarcasm or not =|

I'm scared now...

bleh
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MKR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMKR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MKR

Posted 2003-01-25, 05:41 PM in reply to MKR's post "Zelaron.com conspiracy!"
Haha dumbass.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-01-25, 05:43 PM in reply to MKR's post "Zelaron.com conspiracy!"
!King_Amazon! said:
Haha dumbass.
Thanks for that exccelent motivational speech, i shall cherish it for the rest of my life.

I wasn't too concerned, since i hadn't commited any crime, but i don't know him, and figured he might actualy be serious, and have intentions of taking legal action. But yeah, i guess i was a bit of a dumbass for even thinking he might be serious.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

MKR