Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III

Legendary Items
Posted 2012-05-25, 09:04 PM
Post a pic when you get one. I got one Shitty, but I got it.

<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2012-05-29, 07:37 PM in reply to Asamin's post "Legendary Items"
How long does fear last when it procs?

With that bow you attack 90 times in 1 minute and will proc fear 1.08 times per minute. Seems legit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2012-05-29, 08:08 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "How long does fear last when it procs? ..."
Like 5 seconds. No idea, I generally kill anything that fear can effect in a few seconds. I think I'm going to have to get to late Nightmare/early hell to get a challenge with that char.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2012-05-29, 08:08 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "How long does fear last when it procs? ..."
Oh shit derp, I was looking at the stats for the bow, I never played D3 so I assumed gold = legendary lol. As for the the sword, it seems like a really good sword to grind low level easy fast to kill mobs with, since it adds a +10 exp to it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2012-05-29, 10:03 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "Oh shit derp, I was looking at the..."
Yellow is Rare, Orange is Legendary.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-05-30, 03:44 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Yellow is Rare, Orange is Legendary."
Asamin said: [Goto]
Yellow is Rare, Orange is Legendary.
My First legendary! In Normal mode too.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1st Legendary.jpg (318.1 KB, 12 views)

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2012-05-30, 06:59 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "My First legendary! In Normal mode too."
Damn I'm in a3 Hell and haven't found one yet.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2012-05-30, 08:21 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Damn I'm in a3 Hell and haven't found..."
Guess we're just lucky
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-05-31, 12:18 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Guess we're just lucky :D"
You gotta haz legendary burger to be a Bawss.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2012-05-31, 05:28 AM in reply to kaos's post starting "You gotta haz legendary burger to be a..."

On the AH right now.

On a different note. I r so coolz I haz two Kullez.

Last edited by Asamin; 2012-05-31 at 05:37 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-06-01, 12:18 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh239..."
Just found my first one farming NM for gold.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Untitled.jpg (80.5 KB, 14 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2012-06-01, 12:22 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Just found my first one farming NM for..."
That's actually one of the better legendary items I've seen.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2012-06-01, 01:14 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Just found my first one farming NM for..."
-Spector- said: [Goto]
Just found my first one farming NM for gold.
I wanted that one when I was in my low 40s. But then I remembered it would be pointless once I leveld up.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-06-01, 01:20 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "I wanted that one when I was in my low..."
Asamin said: [Goto]
I wanted that one when I was in my low 40s. But then I remembered it would be pointless once I leveld up.
You should keep in mind that you can always resell the item once you outgrow it. Of course the price may fluctuate.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2012-06-02, 08:35 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "You should keep in mind that you can..."
I am a lazy person. I'm hating even putting my two legendaries up on the AH over and over.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-07-08, 09:13 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "I am a lazy person. I'm hating even..."
The real legendaries are the level 63 rares. I hope they patch legendaries so they drop with better stats. Its stupid having the shit that is so rare to drop be so shitty.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2012-07-08, 09:33 AM in reply to platnum's post starting "The real legendaries are the level 63..."
THe rings and amulets can be better. If you're really lucky. But they did say they were patching legendaries to be better.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin