Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III

Debating getting it
Posted 2012-05-23, 09:09 AM
Don't have an account yet, but debating on getting the game.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2012-05-23, 10:12 AM in reply to Titusfied's post "Debating getting it"
Titusfied said: [Goto]
Same. I just don't like Blizzard, is all....
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2012-05-23, 10:26 AM in reply to Titusfied's post "Debating getting it"
Don't let srs bsns IRL keep you from doing something you know you want to do. Diablo 3 is pretty fun.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2012-05-23, 05:56 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Don't let srs bsns IRL keep you from..."
I think it's really fun. Pretty doesn't cover it.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2012-05-23, 07:19 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Don't let srs bsns IRL keep you from..."
Well, it's fun enough to pretty much stop me from playing WoW. That's gotta count for something.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2012-05-23, 07:25 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Well, it's fun enough to pretty much..."
I wanted to play Demon Hunter but she needs to be really reworked.... I love the skills as they are but even with decent gear I get my ass kicked.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2012-05-23, 07:27 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Well, it's fun enough to pretty much..."
Jessifer said: [Goto]
Well, it's fun enough to pretty much stop me from playing WoW. That's gotta count for something.
Considering how shitty WoW is now...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2012-05-24, 08:30 AM in reply to Titusfied's post "Debating getting it"
*shakes fist at fried tits*

I'm debating buying this too. Sigh...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2012-05-24, 09:08 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "*shakes fist at fried tits* I'm..."
Grav said: [Goto]
*shakes fist at fried tits*

I'm debating buying this too. Sigh...

Hurry.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2012-05-24, 09:10 AM in reply to Chruser's post starting "Hurry."
Chruser, your sig kills my computers. I don't know what it is but the whole page lags so bad.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-05-24, 10:21 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Chruser, your sig kills my computers. I..."
It doesn't lag for me, but it does break the scroll function of my middle mouse button until I switch tabs. It's pretty retarded and obnoxious, I'll at least agree with that much.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2012-05-24, 10:33 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "It doesn't lag for me, but it does..."
It only actually effects my sister's Macbook Air. My mom's laptop is using google chrome and I just told it not to load that file
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-05-24, 10:39 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "It doesn't lag for me, but it does..."
Disabling Java, or at least my sig, in your browser seems like the best solution, yes.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2012-06-16, 05:35 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "Debating getting it"
Once I get this job (if I get this fucking job (I really hate how hard it is to get a job (seriously wtf? 10 years ago I could walk in without a gradeschool diploma and get a fucking job (maybe that's what went wrong...)))).
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2012-06-17, 01:53 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Once I get this job (if I get this..."
Maybe you'd get the job (if it involved you on the lower side of a glory hole)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2012-06-17, 09:38 AM in reply to kaos's post starting "Maybe you'd get the job (if it involved..."
Or if it involved the incorrect use of parenthesis.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-06-17, 11:08 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Or if it involved the incorrect use of..."
Asamin said: [Goto]
Or if it involved the incorrect use of parenthesis.

Haha. Someone hasn't been making excel sheets, that's for sure!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2012-06-17, 11:40 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Haha. Someone hasn't been making excel..."
Excel? That piece of shit that comes with Microsoft Office that's near impossible to get it to do what you want? No, I have not been making Excel spreadsheets. Fuck Excel.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-06-18, 11:53 AM in reply to Titusfied's post "Debating getting it"
So that settles it, you should definitely buy Excel.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2012-06-18, 01:07 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "So that settles it, you should..."
Nah, pirate that shit. Or just use OpenOffice.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!