Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > News and Events

Thumbs up Vet cuts down Mexican Flag
Posted 2007-10-03, 05:34 PM
http://www.breitbart.tv/?p=6314
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-10-03, 06:03 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "Vet cuts down Mexican Flag"
No video here at work, and the story link gives a "Not Available".

Summary?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-10-03, 06:50 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "No video here at work, and the story..."
Basically some Hispanic bar was flying a Mexican flag over the American flag on Flag Day (which is apparently illegal) and this vet pulled the flags down and cut the Mexican one off and took the American flag back and said they had to fight for it since he had to risk his life for his country and flag.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-10-03, 07:04 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Basically some Hispanic bar was flying..."
That's a bit extreme, however I can understand the sentiment.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-10-03, 07:47 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "That's a bit extreme, however I can..."
Yeah. The reporter dude kept asking the Mexicans standing outside how they felt and they just ignored him and went back inside, carrying the Mex flag.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2007-10-04, 06:52 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Yeah. The reporter dude kept asking..."
They probably didn't speak engrish.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-10-04, 08:12 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "That's a bit extreme, however I can..."
Eh, it wasn't really extreme.

If you let this shit fly, though, what's next?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-10-04, 09:01 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Eh, it wasn't really extreme. If you..."
Strip everyone of their identity/nationality IMO. Until we're all one race, or one nation, or what have you, there will never be anything close to peace on earth. It would be nice if we came up with a way to have everyone live inside identical robots, so there's no such thing as race or nationality or difference of any sort.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-10-04, 11:03 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Strip everyone of their..."
!King_Amazon! said:
Strip everyone of their identity/nationality IMO. Until we're all one race, or one nation, or what have you, there will never be anything close to peace on earth. It would be nice if we came up with a way to have everyone live inside identical robots, so there's no such thing as race or nationality or difference of any sort.
Preach the ways of Islam!

I don't think it'd necessairily be a good or bad thing once we're all the same race, because as long as we can still coexist on the same planet.. I embrace being different, and others being different, it's called culture, it's a GOOD thing.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-10-04, 11:24 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Preach the ways of Islam! I don't..."
Differences cause conflict.

Even if we were all the same, there would still of course be some sort of conflict. However, it would be nothing compared to how it is now.

I'm only half serious anyway. I've joked that that's how I would do things if I ran the world.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-10-04, 11:34 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Differences cause conflict. Even if..."
This should be a debate in 'Opinion and Debate' .... I'm sure we've argued about it before, wouldn't mind doing so again

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-10-04, 11:36 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "This should be a debate in 'Opinion and..."
I'm fairly certain I've never debated the topic before. I'm pretty sure it hasn't even been brought up here before. Could have been though.

I dunno, go start it if you want, I'll put my 2 cents in.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-10-05, 05:56 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Eh, it wasn't really extreme. If you..."
Thanatos said:
Eh, it wasn't really extreme.

If you let this shit fly, though, what's next?
Anything that promotes conflict is rarely a good thing, I would rather he have reported it to the authorities than him freaking out and disrespecting their flag after they (possibly unknowingly) disrespected ours.

There are things worth fighting for, immigrants commiting a minor symbolic crime certainly isn't one of them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-10-05, 09:45 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Anything that promotes conflict is..."
I think they knew what they were doing, just didn't care.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2007-10-06, 08:20 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I think they knew what they were doing,..."
Yea, it was around here. I think the veteran makes a very good point...I guess I am slightly racial when it comes to DUMB mexicans.
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2007-10-06, 10:54 AM in reply to klo's post starting "Yea, it was around here. I think the..."
In my experience, I've noticed most young women hate Mexicans...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-10-08, 12:01 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "In my experience, I've noticed most..."
The stereotype that Mexicans prey on young women because, you know, all Mexicans are gangbangers. *rolls eyes*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2007-10-08, 06:23 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "The stereotype that Mexicans prey on..."
I know they oogle at cute girls a lot x_X. Lol, makes a lot of chicks uncomfortable when 5 guys are staring at them in a group and not even flinching =P.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-10-08, 07:06 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "I know they oogle at cute girls a lot..."
White guys oogle at cute girls a lot.
Black guys oogle at cute girls a lot.
Asian guys oogle at cute girls a lot.

Stereotypes are ignorance. Everybody does everything, nobody does nothing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-10-08, 09:36 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "White guys oogle at cute girls a lot...."
Mexicans just tend to be in a group ALL THE TIME and they wistle and bark like they have a place to. White guys and black guys don't bark at girls...they at least have some words to say if they are interested. ugh. And when mexicans do come at me they don't fucking talk english so they need to go back to mexico and bark there.

Edit- AND asian, sorry left that one out.
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo