Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Post is there a charity....
Posted 2003-08-03, 08:51 AM
is there a charity thread where i can beg for items? =)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iusetobekool is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniusetobekool is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iusetobekool

Posted 2003-08-03, 12:34 PM in reply to iusetobekool's post "is there a charity...."
there used to be a begging thread but that wasnt a succes and got closed because almost no1 were willing to give items to ppl they dont know on the forums, so its really not advisable to start begging for items if no1 is willing to give something
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2003-08-03, 01:07 PM in reply to iusetobekool's post "is there a charity...."
Dude, I give away free items all the time...You know like the almost good items, frost burns, goldstrikes...that kinda shit...Just join those games that say Free Uniq and stuff
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2003-08-03, 01:18 PM in reply to iusetobekool's post "is there a charity...."
if anyone can spare any of these items
tals armor
shako
wartrav any%
chancies any %
that mf runes shield(ryhme or somthing) im too lazy to make one =)
tals belt
tals amy

just asking not begging

USeast
"A pretty girl can kiss a guy, a bird can kiss a butterfly, the sun can kiss the grass, but you, my friend can kiss my ass!"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iusetobekool is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniusetobekool is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iusetobekool

Posted 2003-08-03, 01:21 PM in reply to iusetobekool's post "is there a charity...."
I find chance gaurds all the time do mf runs. But i do west so sorry...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2003-08-03, 01:24 PM in reply to iusetobekool's post "is there a charity...."
=( thats too bad for me then.
"A pretty girl can kiss a guy, a bird can kiss a butterfly, the sun can kiss the grass, but you, my friend can kiss my ass!"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

iusetobekool

Posted 2003-08-07, 08:54 AM in reply to iusetobekool's post "is there a charity...."
I'm pretty sure I have chancies, tal's belt, and some crappy travs I can spare. I'm on east *mezzanine. I'm not on that often though. Usually running d2jsp. PM me or reply on the thread with a time you'll be on this weekend. I can try to make it on then. Or, just lemme know when ur usually on.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kbrandz is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkbrandz is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kbrandz

Posted 2003-08-07, 12:19 PM in reply to iusetobekool's post "is there a charity...."
i have stuff. BUT NOT FOR ME!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2003-08-07, 02:37 PM in reply to iusetobekool's post "is there a charity...."
I think I might have a spare tal's belt and chancies. I don't really play diablo 2 anymore cause they are gay and never release the patch.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2003-08-07, 03:51 PM in reply to iusetobekool's post "is there a charity...."
Quote:
im too lazy to make one =)
You DON'T put forth an effort, thats why your not getting any items. I got 4-5 rhyme shields throughout my HC expirience, NO TWINKING at all.

When I see someone asking for free items, I never give them anything. When I see someone, who could use some help, and is putting forth an effor, i give them what they need to accomplish it.

Your horrible...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-08-07, 05:32 PM in reply to iusetobekool's post "is there a charity...."
And that's coming from a slut ... wew.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2003-08-07, 06:32 PM in reply to iusetobekool's post "is there a charity...."
hahaha, how do you know he is a slut?? from experience? And hey I've got some free items, but they aren't very good.... A bone knife, schitmar, I think maybe 100 gold. Msg me sometime.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2003-08-07, 08:40 PM in reply to iusetobekool's post "is there a charity...."
I have a cracked sash I could PROBABLY spare. Nahh I'll wait till the next dupe and just dupe you one.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dmaster is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDmaster is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dmaster

Posted 2003-08-08, 01:18 AM in reply to iusetobekool's post "is there a charity...."
people only give shitty mf run items out these days that they dont want. i remember the days when ppl would just drop sojs like they were gold it was so l33t
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-08-08, 05:53 PM in reply to iusetobekool's post "is there a charity...."
`Insolence` said:

You DON'T put forth an effort, thats why your not getting any items. I got 4-5 rhyme shields throughout my HC expirience, NO TWINKING at all.

When I see someone asking for free items, I never give them anything. When I see someone, who could use some help, and is putting forth an effor, i give them what they need to accomplish it.

Your horrible...

lol, of course i need help.... y would i want free mf stuff? ( to mf of course) if im not gonna put any effort into this, i'd ask for godly stuff like ith, 160-60, vamp etc.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

iusetobekool

Posted 2003-08-10, 12:28 AM in reply to iusetobekool's post "is there a charity...."
Shut up. Now you get nothing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

badboy

Posted 2003-08-10, 02:29 PM in reply to iusetobekool's post "is there a charity...."
lol, fine
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

iusetobekool

Posted 2003-08-10, 07:03 PM in reply to iusetobekool's post "is there a charity...."
ok. first of all, unless someone owns like 15+ of every rare LEGIT item that s/he found him/herSELF, i doubt that they will give u a tals armor. when people beg, i think they should at least consider the time that people have at least spent on looking for em, even if they botted. botting... they spent time setting them, and paying their electric bills on leaving their comp on. in otherwords, i think ppl should beg on some stuff dat are at least common. like the chancies i agree is fine, rhyme is fine, tals belt would be fine. but tals armor???? war travs??? u might as well ask for a whole account of 3/20/20's from me
(>'_'-)><(-'_'-)><(-'_'<)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DragonDPT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDragonDPT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DragonDPT

Posted 2003-08-11, 05:47 PM in reply to iusetobekool's post "is there a charity...."
i said im asking for them not begging for them, and is all up to them to give those tuff to me. If im lucky someone rich enough or about to quit d2 they might hook me up wid those stuff. If u dont want to help me out then dont, im not forcing u.

i would like to thanks kbrandz for hooking me up wid the wartrav.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

iusetobekool

Posted 2003-08-11, 07:54 PM in reply to iusetobekool's post "is there a charity...."
I am looking for a free lidless wall, if anyone can give me free leave their account name please. Thanks.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga