Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Cable Down
Posted 2004-06-09, 11:26 AM
My cable was down for a few days, omg how boring was that... my cousin and friends all moved out for college and my friend next door is on a cruise. So I was stuck to beat Halo Legendary a few times.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2004-06-09, 11:48 AM in reply to Acer's post "Cable Down"
it shouldn't have been that bad, halo is kick ass
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
YoungBlood is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenYoungBlood is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

YoungBlood

Posted 2004-06-09, 11:56 AM in reply to YoungBlood's post starting "it shouldn't have been that bad, halo..."
yeah but I am really a people person, if I dont play halo with other people I get bored
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2004-06-09, 04:55 PM in reply to Acer's post starting "yeah but I am really a people person,..."
Get a girlfriend.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2004-06-09, 04:58 PM in reply to badboy's post starting "Get a girlfriend."
I have three channels. Two of them are fuzzy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2004-06-09, 05:13 PM in reply to badboy's post starting "Get a girlfriend."
No thx, the only girl I like is taken. There is nothing anyways but the boring beach and movies. I might move up north to PA with my friend, its so much fun up there.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Acer

Posted 2004-06-10, 09:38 AM in reply to Acer's post starting "No thx, the only girl I like is taken...."
"The boring beach"... screw you! If I lived near a beach, that's the only place I would go.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2004-06-10, 10:36 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting ""The boring beach"... screw you! If I..."
Its boring if all your friends are gone
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Acer