Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

MCU or nah?
Posted 2021-02-11, 07:27 PM
I am 100% an MCU fan (Thor is my favorite franchise). I have recently subscribed to Marvel Unlimited if anyone has suggestions. I have been reading New Mutants and just started the S.W.O.R.D series.
"The belonging you seek is not behind you, it's ahead."
--Maz Kanata
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Silverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSilverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Silverjinx18

Posted 2021-02-12, 04:22 PM in reply to Silverjinx18's post "MCU or nah?"
Silverjinx18 said: [Goto]
I am 100% an MCU fan (Thor is my favorite franchise). I have recently subscribed to Marvel Unlimited if anyone has suggestions. I have been reading New Mutants and just started the S.W.O.R.D series.
MCU was the shit. After the purge, I haven't been paying much attention.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2021-02-12, 05:47 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "MCU was the shit. After the purge, I..."
Ha! You should definitely try End Game if you haven't and the Spiderman movies are pretty good, especially the last one. But right now Wanda Vision is out on Disney+ and it is the shit! Vision is one of my favorite characters and it is going to bring in so many new and exciting things to the MCU that it is always worth watching and seeing what new things are going to happen in the MCU. Right now, with all the clues and Easter eggs, they are pointing to X-Men coming to the MCU in the very near future. It's a very exciting shift in the wind so to speak.

PS: Did you give The New Mutants movie a try? I think it wasn't half bad.
--Maz Kanata
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Silverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSilverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Silverjinx18

Posted 2021-02-14, 11:12 PM in reply to Silverjinx18's post starting "Ha! You should definitely try End Game..."
Wife's been mentioning Wandavision, so I'll probably check it out.

On another note, I'm glad you're bringing some activity to the board.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2021-02-15, 11:13 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Wife's been mentioning Wandavision, so..."
Win for the Jinx!
--Maz Kanata
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Silverjinx18

Posted 2021-02-26, 08:45 PM in reply to Silverjinx18's post starting "Win for the Jinx!"
If you guys are into the comics or want to get into them I recommend the Brothers Marvel podcast. I like that they start from the first Marvel comic (Fantastic Four #1) and then go in release order of comics. You learn about all the different adventures and villains of each superhero or super team. I'm only on ep. 5 (so the boring years) bit am learning a lot.
--Maz Kanata
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Silverjinx18

Posted 2021-03-05, 10:34 AM in reply to Silverjinx18's post starting "If you guys are into the comics or want..."
Wanda Vision was so perfect. The finale illustrated why Vision is one of the greatest MCU characters which in turn highlights Wanda's greatness as well. Excuse me while I curl up in bed and cry all day.
--Maz Kanata
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Silverjinx18

Posted 2021-03-23, 04:48 PM in reply to Silverjinx18's post starting "Wanda Vision was so perfect. The finale..."
Get ready! Black Widow is coming to theatre's and Disney + July 9! I'm so excited. It would be awesome for that to be the first movie I watch in theatre's since COVID. Hopefully Alamo Drafthouse is still around by then *fingers crossed*
--Maz Kanata
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Silverjinx18

Posted 2021-03-24, 04:51 PM in reply to Silverjinx18's post starting "Get ready! Black Widow is coming to..."
Silverjinx18 said: [Goto]
Get ready! Black Widow is coming to theatre's and Disney + July 9! I'm so excited. It would be awesome for that to be the first movie I watch in theatre's since COVID. Hopefully Alamo Drafthouse is still around by then *fingers crossed*
That is the only place I go to see movies. Gimme them chicken fingers while I watch a movie hell yeah
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2021-03-24, 05:23 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "That is the only place I go to see..."
Asamin said: [Goto]
That is the only place I go to see movies. Gimme them chicken fingers while I watch a movie hell yeah
They have THE BEST popcorn! I will die on that hill But I heard they filed for bankruptcy due to COVID and are closing down a lot of their locations. I hope the one just down the road from me stays open *fingers crossed*
--Maz Kanata
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Silverjinx18