Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Back to school
Posted 2011-08-11, 09:43 AM
The fall semester starts for me in a bit under 2 weeks, and I haven't even finished the summer semester . Is anyone else going to college this year?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2011-08-11, 10:52 AM in reply to WetWired's post "Back to school"
I graduated with my undergraduate degree at the start of June, and I'm returning to [the same] University in October to start my postgraduate Master's in Internet Systems & e-Business (the course name isn't totally accurate, as most of the course isn't actually about internet systems or e-business) - my degree classification wasn't great in the end (high marks on the five modules were brought down by a scraped pass in my sixth module), so the plan, as the Master's plays to my strengths (practical, programming assignments with lab reports, no exams!), is to do well enough to continue on to do a PhD.

What are you studying?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2011-08-11, 10:52 AM in reply to WetWired's post "Back to school"
Nope, just working like a fucking slave. Although I have been working on an online project. Planning on selling bongs and shit online. Still deciding on a good name.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2011-08-11, 11:25 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I graduated with my undergraduate..."
Computer science
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2011-08-11, 11:32 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Computer science"
I'm going back to school
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2011-08-11, 12:51 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Computer science"
Yay, CompSci. Should have guessed...

Anything specific within the subject?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2011-08-11, 12:55 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Yay, CompSci. :) Should have guessed......"
Concentration in Software Engineering.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

WetWired

Posted 2011-08-11, 07:33 PM in reply to WetWired's post "Back to school"
WetWired said: [Goto]
The fall semester starts for me in a bit under 2 weeks, and I haven't even finished the summer semester . Is anyone else going to college this year?
Yup. I've got School until I get 30 credits.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2011-08-17, 05:13 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Yup. I've got School until I get 30..."
I'm finished with dat school shit
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2011-08-22, 05:16 AM in reply to Xenn's post starting "I'm finished with dat school shit"
After I get 30 credits, I get to transfer into a fancier school, where I will get classes to become a High School teacher.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2011-08-22, 02:13 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "After I get 30 credits, I get to..."
I would hate to be a High School teacher. I'd get tired of seeing the same faces everyday.

Offtopic: Here in Cali we have Oaksterdam, a college that teaches you about weed, how to grow it properly, and how to sell it legally by opening up a medicinal pot shop.
I guess money does grow on trees. :P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2011-08-22, 02:32 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "I would hate to be a High School..."
Marijuana does not grow on trees.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2011-08-22, 02:55 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Marijuana does not grow on trees."
Yes I know, it's a plant.

http://ioannis.virtualcomposer2000.c.../Cannabis.html

Cannabis, the tree of knowledge? More like the Tree of Notgiveafuck.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kaos

Posted 2011-08-22, 03:17 PM in reply to WetWired's post "Back to school"
Not this year, no. Hopefully next.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2011-08-22, 06:02 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Not this year, no. Hopefully next."
KagomJack said: [Goto]
Not this year, no. Hopefully next.
Loser.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2011-08-22, 10:22 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "I would hate to be a High School..."
Legalize Crystal Meth, then I'll listen to your bullshit.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2011-08-22, 11:14 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Legalize Crystal Meth, then I'll listen..."
No thanks, I'd rather be high off a gift from earth than spun the fuck out for 11 days straight paranoid to the point I'm picking scabs into my face thinking there's bugs crawling all over me.

Tweekers are at the bottom of my list. It's a real nasty disease.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kaos

Posted 2011-08-23, 07:54 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "No thanks, I'd rather be high off a..."
How do you know, if you never try it?
Try it, you won't be disappointed. It's like riding a bike, once you do it, you just can't get off your fucking couch to do it again, but at least it would get you to work, right?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2011-08-24, 01:08 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "How do you know, if you never try it?..."
Because I used to work in a part of town that is full of that shit. I used to deal with tweakers everyday. It's fucking disgusting, I see moms giving up their children's food for a tiny sack of dope. I see people degrade physically and mentally from it. I've met alot of new people in that area, only to see them a few months later with scabs all over their faces and legs, paranoid as fuck, talking like some is after them, stealing anything they could find, just so they can put their nasty toothless mouths on that glass dick.

I'd trust a crackhead before I'd trust a dopehead. Atleast a crackhead would tell you that you've dropped some money and hope for a reward. A tweeker would step on it and hope you leave without realizing it.

Heroin, Crack, and especially Crystal Meth.

Three drugs that would never cross my mind.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kaos

Posted 2011-08-24, 05:59 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "Because I used to work in a part of..."
How immature and closed minded.
Those people just can't handle Crystal Meth. Do Crystal Meth. Do it!
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai