Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Posted 2003-07-15, 03:45 PM in reply to GameCube's post ""Video Game" consoles that are way out..."
PLAYING THE ANTAGONIST RIGHT NOW...

You have to give credit to Microsoft for being where they are at right now. All they are trying to do is be the best in what they do, right??

Why not put yourself to there position... if someone you don’t know had a company that really knows what they are doing (Nintendo) and you (Microsoft) are known for software, computer crap, etc. and you say to yourself, "Dude, games are easy to make.... easier than making software.” and you know you can make a lot of money form it, wouldn't you try your best to get the same respect as Nintendo and get that money also??

When the first Playstation came out I was very impressed with the selection of games they had. At the time I also had the Super Nintendo with several games, I thought that there was never going to be another console that carried as many games as the snes. But then playstation kept on growing and growing. Everybody had to buy the playstation.
Before you know it PS2 came out and what was cool was that you could play your OLD games to the new console as well, I said, “Dam, you can’t beat that” and so I bought a PS2 also. With Nintendo, you can’t play old nes in the snes, can you?? I know you can play gboy games in the snes but that’s it.

And about the DVD thing, haven’t you guess also think that it also have to do from changing THE vhs era to DVD?? In most blockbusters, DVD’s are more dominant than vhs, so why NOT add a DVD player if it actually plays DVD quality gaming. It’s just an extra feature that people are lucky to have. Look at people who never had a DVD player before, now having a DVD player AND entertainment system all in one. Not bad right?? I gots to go, I’ll continue later !!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
J_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJ_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

J_iceman