Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Posted 2003-06-24, 10:54 PM in reply to GameCube's post ""Video Game" consoles that are way out..."
srry to double post but someone logged onto my account and posted, so i had to edit it. so...who is gonna actually buy it?
Sovereign's REAL sig

Last edited by GameCube; 2003-06-24 at 11:01 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
GameCube is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGameCube is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

GameCube

Posted 2003-06-25, 12:41 AM in reply to GameCube's post ""Video Game" consoles that are way out..."
It all has to do with personal likes and dislikes. So when you say that a system sucks and its worth nothing your right and wronge at the same time. And the people who make the system are not the people who make the games. The X BOX is a very popular system to Game makers not only becuse its a new system and with its rep people will by their games, but also becuse its very easy to program games for. Unlike the PS2 which can be trouble for the game makers do to the way the system intreptes code. All and all the people are out to make money and its sad to say but yes they will sometimes have shallow story or Gameplay so they can get there game out faster.
IT PUTS THE LOTION ON ITS SKIN!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kobogen is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKobogen is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kobogen

Posted 2003-06-26, 04:53 PM in reply to GameCube's post ""Video Game" consoles that are way out..."
Eddie_Perez said:
Well, soon, video games consols are just gonna be 400 dollar pcs.... if not already
you get an applause for your avatar. *applause*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
mightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

mightychicken

Posted 2003-06-27, 04:58 PM in reply to GameCube's post ""Video Game" consoles that are way out..."
Xbox > PS2 > Cube, end of story! lol

Now games for the consoles may change how people favor them. I am saying the console!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2003-06-28, 11:27 AM in reply to GameCube's post ""Video Game" consoles that are way out..."
I find it funny how everyone ranks the X Box higher than the other two. I personally see the X Box as a powerful system ruined by shitty games. Halo? Bah, hardly anything extra than your average FPS. What else has the X Box got that the other two consoles don't?
Only nod I'll give to the X-Box is that MP is generally better due to them only allowing broadband connections.

The GC's got some pretty good games. Personally, I can't stand Wind Waker (the graphics make me want to stab my eyes out with a toothpick), but I liked Eternal Darkness, Mario, Smash Brothers, Metroid and a couple others exclusive to the console. I really think Nintendo should go the way of Sega and just develop games. It's what they're best at.

The PS2's the weakest system hardware-wise, but they seem to have the best game developers on their side. I bought a PS2 simply because Squaresoft was only developing games for Sony at the time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2003-06-28, 11:30 AM in reply to GameCube's post ""Video Game" consoles that are way out..."
Halo is the shiznit. I could play this game for hours and hours non-stop, not caring what time it was, or whatever. I still play this game! I don't see how anyone could dislike this game.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2003-06-28, 12:36 PM in reply to GameCube's post ""Video Game" consoles that are way out..."
He didn't say he disliked it, just that it didn't bring anything new to the table, which I actually disagree with. I'll post why later... Gotta go cook something for my family.

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2003-06-28, 02:05 PM in reply to GameCube's post ""Video Game" consoles that are way out..."
NonGayMan said:
Halo is the shiznit. I could play this game for hours and hours non-stop, not caring what time it was, or whatever. I still play this game! I don't see how anyone could dislike this game.
halo compared to counter strike. please cs pwns halo. most good fps's are for pc. halo is fun for like 5 mins. cs requires much more skill than halo. who cares if a game has better graphics if the gameplay sucks?
Sovereign's REAL sig
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
GameCube is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGameCube is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

GameCube

Posted 2003-06-28, 02:17 PM in reply to GameCube's post ""Video Game" consoles that are way out..."
The gameplay on Halo does not suck at all... Get off the Novice setting, boy, go to Legendary.
If you cant play Halo for more than 5 minutes, then you must have some kind of brain damage... You should get that checked out.

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2003-06-28, 02:35 PM in reply to GameCube's post ""Video Game" consoles that are way out..."
The gameplay does not suck. Play the game before you criticize it. And AA owns CS anyday... The only reason I quit AA is because the patches would never work for me for some reason.

Halo is also definitely known for it's replay value. My brother and I beat the game in Legendary in about 1 and a half days. AND we STILL play it. We are now working on Heroic and we're in the Flood Level.

And you say CS requires much more skill than Halo? Well, like I said, play the game before you criticize it. Oh, and I'm sure a game that has been hacked to shit requires much more skill than Halo. Yeah. Ok. It's too bad that I can't shoot through walls to kill my enemies....

First of all, Halo was intended to be a single-player game, and for a single-player game, the game is damn hard. Sure, it gets easy after you've mastered it (which I have ), but it definitely requires some skill.

Second of all, I can't believe you said Halo is only fun for 5 minutes. Now I know for a fact that you've never played this game.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2003-06-28, 07:10 PM in reply to GameCube's post ""Video Game" consoles that are way out..."
You know what royally sucks?
hack.sign
retarded anime with music that gets annoying after 3 episodes. the main character is a cry baby, like shinji from n.g.e, except he starts out as a cry baby. one cry baby as a main chracter is enough for any genre of media. it's an anime based on a little fag stuck in a multi player rpg. the only people i have found to like this anime were rpg addicts and/or cry babies that can relate to that chracter or wished they had an ass dildo like that summon of his. i've watched 7-8 episodes and that's all i can take

am i off subject or are we still picking on rurouni storm?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ouroboros is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenouroboros is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ouroboros

Posted 2003-06-28, 07:19 PM in reply to GameCube's post ""Video Game" consoles that are way out..."
Ouroboros, that was completely off topic. This thread is about "Video Game" consoles that are way out of hand. I suggest you edit your post and make it something useful.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2003-06-28, 07:23 PM in reply to GameCube's post ""Video Game" consoles that are way out..."
suggestion noted and ignored
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ouroboros is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenouroboros is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ouroboros

Posted 2003-06-28, 09:29 PM in reply to GameCube's post ""Video Game" consoles that are way out..."
Did anyone see that Halo2 review on X-Play on TechTV, it looks tight. And also halo for pc is gonna be sweet.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-06-28, 09:39 PM in reply to GameCube's post ""Video Game" consoles that are way out..."
ouroboros said:
~snip~
Thank you for reminding me. This sig is damn old.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2003-06-29, 03:00 AM in reply to GameCube's post ""Video Game" consoles that are way out..."
Please read what I have to say.

You know what? Fuck everyone who thinks (Saying that they think about anything else than the graphics would be erroneous, but who gives a hell?) PS2 has "better games" than the Gamecube. I'm really getting sick and tired of them. Most people who say that haven't even played many Gamecube games. And what kind of arguement is "OMG OMG GAMCUBE DOSNT AHVE NAY GAMEZ!!?". That doesn't matter. It's time for these fucking fanboys to open their eyes and realize that it's not primarily the graphics that count, it's the gameplay and replay value. A game isn't fun if it's a bitch to control. Not many PlayStation games can match the quality of an 'Only for Gamecube' Game. (I.E. Pikmin, SSBM, Zelda: WW).

Another thing: How dare people say that the new Zelda has shitty graphics? Name one game on PlayStation game that runs as smoothly as the Wind Waker. Can't name too many can you? That's because this game was carefully fine-tuned by one of the greatest game creators to EVER exist. (Shigeru Miyamoto)

My arguments may be small, but atleast I state valid points, unlike these fanboy queers. Long live the Gamecube -- w00t, symnz
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
symnzXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensymnzXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

symnzXx

Posted 2003-06-29, 03:02 AM in reply to GameCube's post ""Video Game" consoles that are way out..."
np
his new avatar is anime Nelly :O

i've only had one game console(atari, i think...?) it had a key board and was black or darkish color, had like a 50x50 pixel screen... is that atari?

Last edited by ouroboros; 2003-06-29 at 03:15 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ouroboros

Posted 2003-06-29, 03:04 AM in reply to GameCube's post ""Video Game" consoles that are way out..."
Ouro that asian chick in your sig is really fucking hot.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
symnzXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensymnzXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

symnzXx

Posted 2003-06-29, 07:09 PM in reply to GameCube's post ""Video Game" consoles that are way out..."
NonGayMan said:
The gameplay does not suck. Play the game before you criticize it. And AA owns CS anyday... The only reason I quit AA is because the patches would never work for me for some reason.

Halo is also definitely known for it's replay value. My brother and I beat the game in Legendary in about 1 and a half days. AND we STILL play it. We are now working on Heroic and we're in the Flood Level.

And you say CS requires much more skill than Halo? Well, like I said, play the game before you criticize it. Oh, and I'm sure a game that has been hacked to shit requires much more skill than Halo. Yeah. Ok. It's too bad that I can't shoot through walls to kill my enemies....

First of all, Halo was intended to be a single-player game, and for a single-player game, the game is damn hard. Sure, it gets easy after you've mastered it (which I have ), but it definitely requires some skill.

Second of all, I can't believe you said Halo is only fun for 5 minutes. Now I know for a fact that you've never played this game.
FYI I HAVE PLAYED IT, and it sux. how can u guys like this game at all??? it is so BORING!!!!! and how many good games does xbox have? hmmm.....0. BLINX TEH TIME SWEEPOR IS ITS BESWT GAME ANT IT SUXORS. y make sequels to shitty games?
Sovereign's REAL sig

Last edited by GameCube; 2003-06-29 at 07:15 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

GameCube

Posted 2003-06-29, 07:13 PM in reply to GameCube's post ""Video Game" consoles that are way out..."
Oh my god. My hands are locking up in pain from that post. I can't believe you said that about Halo. It would be one thing from a non gamer... But you, of all people. I have to kill you now.

Last edited by uncapped; 2003-06-29 at 07:16 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped