Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

View Poll Results: What type of music do you mostly listen to and why?
Alternative 3 18.75%
Rock 4 25.00%
Heavy metal 4 25.00%
Pop 0 0%
Rap/Hip-hop 5 31.25%
Country 0 0%
R&B 0 0%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

What type of music do you prefer?
Posted 2003-10-27, 07:14 PM
I prefer rap.

Twenty-eight days... six hours... forty-two minutes... twelve seconds. That, is when the world will end.

Last edited by zeal311; 2003-10-27 at 07:18 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zeal311

Posted 2003-10-27, 07:22 PM in reply to zeal311's post "What type of music do you prefer?"
Metalhead. Horns up.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2003-10-27, 07:24 PM in reply to zeal311's post "What type of music do you prefer?"
rap
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-10-27, 08:11 PM in reply to zeal311's post "What type of music do you prefer?"
game music.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-10-27, 08:19 PM in reply to zeal311's post "What type of music do you prefer?"
Metal, but I pretty much like everything but newer pop and most rap/hip hop.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2003-10-27, 08:45 PM in reply to zeal311's post "What type of music do you prefer?"
Kuja said:
game music.
Do you drive around in your car with final fantasy 7 music blaring? Oh god i hope not.

Twenty-eight days... six hours... forty-two minutes... twelve seconds. That, is when the world will end.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zeal311

Posted 2003-10-27, 09:06 PM in reply to zeal311's post "What type of music do you prefer?"
Hey hey, the Final Fantasy 9 soundtrack has been sitting in my stereo for about three weeks now. Of course, I've only actually driven my car on three or four occasions in that span of time...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2003-10-27, 09:13 PM in reply to zeal311's post "What type of music do you prefer?"
FF9 OST is about the only thing on my winamp playlist.

zeal311 said:
Do you drive around in your car with final fantasy 7 music blaring? Oh god i hope not.
I most time listen to whats on the radio like news and shit.
But you ppl need to stop a min and listen to games music there lot of great stuff in them
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-10-27, 09:18 PM in reply to zeal311's post "What type of music do you prefer?"
If I play a game too much, I have a habit of muting it and playing something else over it. Especially if it's a multiplayer game like Super Monkey Ball or Mario Kart. Anything by Slayer is a good mix with Mario Kart.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2003-10-27, 09:25 PM in reply to zeal311's post "What type of music do you prefer?"
Yes i too am guilty of listening to it on occasion. i had a huge playlist on my old computer with about 600 songs from various rpg's which i would have on shuffle while i was on my comp mainly when i was playing rm2k cuz that always got me in the mood.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zeal311

Posted 2003-10-27, 09:31 PM in reply to zeal311's post "What type of music do you prefer?"
Hell, I listen to classical some days in the car. Helps alleviate road rage.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2003-10-28, 05:56 PM in reply to zeal311's post "What type of music do you prefer?"
I like alot of game music. Even if it is like Melodies of Life or Eyes on Me. But that is the only time I listen to stuff like that.

I really don't think there is much Heavy Metal anymore. Plenty of metal and power rock but not much of heavy. I chose heavy though cuz it was the closest to my choice.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-10-28, 06:58 PM in reply to zeal311's post "What type of music do you prefer?"
Alternative. I like stuff like Linkin Park, personally.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2003-10-28, 07:06 PM in reply to zeal311's post "What type of music do you prefer?"
Linkin Park fan? Eh, to each his own.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-10-28, 08:43 PM in reply to zeal311's post "What type of music do you prefer?"
Thats right, you learn about diversity!

Plus, also, I like the occasional classical tune. Plus any music by Hans Zimmer? Whos with me? *notices no one raises their hand* Aww, well, I like his music with a passion.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2003-10-28, 08:45 PM in reply to zeal311's post "What type of music do you prefer?"
Jamesadin said:
Plus any music by Hans Zimmer? Whos with me? *notices no one raises their hand* Aww, well, I like his music with a passion.
I'm not passionate about his music, but I do like it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2003-10-28, 08:59 PM in reply to zeal311's post "What type of music do you prefer?"
Spiffy, then I am not alone. Well, im not "passionate" about it, I just really enjoy it. lol. Personal favorate has to be from Gladiator. Lion King owned too. Haha. Also Black Hawk Down, that was good.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jamesadin

Posted 2003-10-28, 09:36 PM in reply to zeal311's post "What type of music do you prefer?"
Linkin Park. I like them so much that I bought their last CD. That's right, bought it. With money. Not DLed and burned it. That was the first and last cd i bought in a long time.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zeal311

Posted 2003-10-28, 09:39 PM in reply to zeal311's post "What type of music do you prefer?"
Metal goes well with high-action games. Although I don't like rap, DMX's first Ruff Ryders CD went really well with Jet Force Gemini. It was part of an experiment my friends and I conducted with games. Every game has a perfect song or set of songs.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-10-29, 12:37 AM in reply to zeal311's post "What type of music do you prefer?"
punk, metal, underground rap shit, ocasional game music, lotsa jazz, bagpipes (love bagpipes), random techno trance shit.

yah
i must not fear. fear is the mind killer. i will face my fears and when they are gone only i will remain.
Clan Laomainn.
Ne Parcas Nec Spernas.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
haplo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhaplo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

haplo