Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Tom Petty will perform at halftime for Superbowl XLII
Posted 2007-12-03, 11:18 AM
http://www.nfl.com/superbowl/story?i...o&confirm=true

That is just simply awesome. They're my favorite band of all-time.. glad to see them get the recognition they deserve.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-12-03, 11:21 AM in reply to Thanatos's post "Tom Petty will perform at halftime for..."
Tom Petty is pimp.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-12-03, 11:42 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Tom Petty is pimp."
Damn I used to be a huge fan, but you know they're going with somebody they can trust, good choice though.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-12-03, 12:36 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Damn I used to be a huge fan, but you..."
What do you mean "somebody they can trust"?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-12-03, 01:44 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "What do you mean "somebody they can..."
They don't want another Justin Timberlake and Janet Jackson incident, so they've been downplaying who they let play during halftime afterwards..

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-12-03, 02:25 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "They don't want another Justin..."
I'd take Tom Petty over Justin Timberlake and Janet Jackson anyday.

And fuck Prince.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-12-03, 02:46 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I'd take Tom Petty over Justin..."
What I was trying to say originally was that they're trying to find somebody safe that won't pull some stunt like beforehand, and they made a good choice in Tom Petty.. I wonder what song's he'll be singing....?

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-12-03, 02:48 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "What I was trying to say originally was..."
I hope it's some of his old classics, as nobody has probably heard of his new stuff save for a select few.

Hopefully they play "You Don't Know How it Feels" "Breakdown" "It's Good to be King" "Mary Jane's Last Dance"... any of those would suffice!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-12-03, 02:50 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I hope it's some of his old classics,..."
Man, Mary Jane's last dance used to be one of my favorite songs during the mid 90's or so when I was a kid, good times.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V