Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > RPGMaker

The Music lengths
Posted 2007-08-19, 12:18 PM
Alright guys, another question, and thanks for answering my past questions.

Can I make so the songs that I upload play more than 2 minutes? Is there a way to make it so that I can play the whole song? (any length I want?).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
idiotno69 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenidiotno69 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

idiotno69

Posted 2007-08-24, 04:32 PM in reply to idiotno69's post "The Music lengths"
Come on guys. I just need a simple no if it's not possible or a quick walkthrough if it's possible.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
idiotno69 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenidiotno69 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

idiotno69

Posted 2007-08-24, 04:33 PM in reply to idiotno69's post starting "Come on guys. I just need a simple no..."
Just import the file, and it should play. I've imported songs before that have been four minutes long, and it's played them fine.

Which version of RPGMaker are you using?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-08-24, 07:08 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Just import the file, and it should..."
Did you import them as mp3 or MIDI?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

idiotno69

Posted 2007-08-24, 07:10 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Just import the file, and it should..."
Oh, I left out the fact that I mean importing to 2003, not XP version.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

idiotno69

Posted 2007-08-24, 09:31 PM in reply to idiotno69's post starting "Oh, I left out the fact that I mean..."
...It should work. I've imported songs over 2 minutes long in both MIDI and Mp3 formats.

Are you sure it's not just the song or the program itself?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Noob101 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNoob101 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Noob101

Posted 2007-08-25, 05:16 AM in reply to Noob101's post starting "...It should work. I've imported songs..."
I know it's not the songs.... Actually, it could be the converter I'm using to get the song files from mp4 to mp3. I didn't think of that. What do you guys do to convert the song files? Or do you convert at all?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

idiotno69

Posted 2007-08-25, 06:24 AM in reply to idiotno69's post starting "I know it's not the songs.... Actually,..."
Alright. I got a new converter and it seems to be playing the songs in full. Sorry guys.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

idiotno69

Posted 2007-08-31, 11:14 AM in reply to idiotno69's post starting "Alright. I got a new converter and it..."
It's fine. I've had this trouble before - a lot of convertors will only convert a certain amount of song unless you register their product.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Noob101 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNoob101 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Noob101