Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2007-10-29, 09:48 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I thought medical marijuana was all..."
I hope you're not being sarcastic. Medical Marijuana, at least the stuff I've had, is a lot better than most marijuana. They actually have places where they specially grow it, so I'm sure the botanists know exactly what they are doing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-10-29, 10:18 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I hope you're not being sarcastic...."
I'm not being sarcastic. I've never tried medical marijuana myself, but I've always heard it's really shitty stuff.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-10-29, 10:22 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I'm not being sarcastic. I've never..."
I wonder who you've gotten your information from. Generally medicinal marijuana comes in many strains, or high-quality name brands.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-10-29, 10:26 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I wonder who you've gotten your..."
Just heard in general. I probably just heard wrong.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-10-29, 10:43 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Just heard in general. I probably just..."
There may be a couple fallacies in my arguments, but I would venture to say that most of it is good. That doesn't encompass 'all', so you could have possibly heard from a reliable source. Either way, I have shitty weed right now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-10-30, 08:41 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "There may be a couple fallacies in my..."
Nope, medical Mary J is BOMB, every time I've smoked it or heard about it.
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2007-10-30, 08:45 AM in reply to klo's post starting "Nope, medical Mary J is BOMB, every..."
Fo sho.

My buddy gets his hands on some G13 from time to time. Very very nice.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-10-30, 08:24 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Fo sho. My buddy gets his hands on..."
Just ate:

2 2mg klonopins
1 1mg Xanax
8 .5 mg lorazepams
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2007-10-30, 08:38 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Just ate: 2 2mg klonopins 1 1mg..."
I lied, make that 11 lorazepams
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2007-10-30, 08:40 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "I lied, make that 11 lorazepams"
TRIPLE POST OMFG!!!

Now i'm taking 200mgs of seroquel to sleep.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2007-10-30, 09:26 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "TRIPLE POST OMFG!!! Now i'm taking..."
k, make that 15 lorazepams.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2007-10-30, 10:33 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "k, make that 15 lorazepams."
Just take 30 more and kill yourself already you fucking moron.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-10-31, 09:37 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Just take 30 more and kill yourself..."
I'm starting to think he's bsing about at least half of it. He seemed cool until recently and he said that he was trying to help activity....so over-exaggerating was a plan? just a thought...
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2007-10-31, 09:53 AM in reply to klo's post starting "I'm starting to think he's bsing about..."
I've thought that he might be full of shit as well but there's no way to say one way or the other for sure.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-10-31, 09:56 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I've thought that he might be full of..."
Yea, but I guess I just decided that I would call it bs because I would rather think he was just talking and not seriously doing ALL that shit. Eh.
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

klo

Posted 2007-10-31, 10:01 AM in reply to klo's post starting "Yea, but I guess I just decided that I..."
I wouldn't be surprised he's doing all that shit. I remember when Arkantis did all that shit, and he did a lot of it. Plus, have you seen his pictures? He honestly looks like a crackhead. How do you explain his erratic behavior in beating out those windows to that car?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-11-01, 09:27 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I wouldn't be surprised he's doing all..."
lol believe what you want I really don't care.

Yesterday: Trip or treating..

25mgs 2c-E
200 mgs Methylone
4 shots of Captain morgan

Edit: Once I get my cellphone back I'll start posting pictures before consumption, then we'll be having hellafun! But I guess I can post some from before I lost it:

Crushed Morphine:

Growing Mushrooms in my room:

Mini Mushrooms (though very potent):

Me still growing mushrooms:

Acid on sugar Cubes:

More mushrooms:

Last edited by -Spector-; 2007-11-01 at 09:36 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2007-11-01, 09:30 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "lol believe what you want I really..."
I got a pretty good blend of mostly indica weed yesterday. Only problem with this is it makes me very tired, but on the other side very stoned.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-11-01, 10:41 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I got a pretty good blend of mostly..."
We've got a NSFW forum, and so I propose a Stoners Forum!

No, seriously. I reckon the users would get some good activity out of it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-11-01, 10:48 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "We've got a NSFW forum, and so I..."
Zelaron pretty much is a stoner forum these days.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!