Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Perm 8 mules at once!
Posted 2004-09-26, 10:24 AM
Requires:
-Zoid's Pickit
-2 d2's installed. (dunno why, but it doesnt seem to work with only one....)

1. Right-click on D2 shortcut, go to properties and add -multiclient and -w to the Target line.
2. Set-up zoid's pickit, and set the anti-idle option to True.
3. Double-click your shortcut w/ -multiclient
4. Log in to your account.
5. When you get to the char select screen, log on with a character. This will make a new D2 Window.
6. After you create a game, downsize the new window, and click on the original one. You should be back at your character select screen. Do it again.

Notes:
-You CANNOT join the same game with the mules. Make a new game everytime.
-It is MUCH easier to do this in windowed mode
-The anti-idle function uses the keypad voice commands to anti-idle. so if you think it doesnt work, turn up your speakers and wait 5 minutes.
-I dont believe you can use battle.net commands while doing this.
-Good Luck and HAve Fun

Last edited by Mydogisyourdog; 2004-09-26 at 06:47 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mydogisyourdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMydogisyourdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mydogisyourdog

Posted 2004-09-26, 12:46 PM in reply to Mydogisyourdog's post "Perm 8 mules at once!"
If a CD key is already in use under another character, bnet wotn even let you connect until that cd key becomes available. You'll get a msg "Your CD-KEY is currently being used by GG-Pwnt". (where gg-pwnt will be someones name)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-09-26, 01:59 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "If a CD key is already in use under..."
Yeah, that won't work chief.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2004-09-26, 02:33 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Yeah, that won't work chief."
the only time i could get multi client to work was under multiplayer/ tcp/ip games or whatever its called
`~Working in the Mortuary Affairs field isn't so bad. It pays for my 2009 Scion tC, so I can't complain.~`
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Joka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJoka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Joka69

Posted 2004-09-26, 02:50 PM in reply to Joka69's post starting "the only time i could get multi client..."
im doing it right now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mydogisyourdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMydogisyourdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mydogisyourdog

Posted 2004-09-26, 05:30 PM in reply to Mydogisyourdog's post starting "im doing it right now."
On one cd key?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-09-26, 05:58 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "On one cd key?"
no i have two installed, along with d2loader and pickit. I was talking to D3v
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Mydogisyourdog

Posted 2004-09-26, 06:25 PM in reply to Mydogisyourdog's post starting "no i have two installed, along with..."
Thats why.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2004-09-26, 06:48 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Thats why."
Edited original post. HAve fun.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Mydogisyourdog

Posted 2004-09-26, 06:49 PM in reply to Mydogisyourdog's post starting "Edited original post. HAve fun."
The reason it doesn't work with one, is because you can only connect to bnet with one cd key once. Also you can only run 4 d2's off of one computer, and not 8.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2004-09-29, 10:18 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "The reason it doesn't work with one, is..."
zzz... when u use 1 char, a new window comes up, and the original window is still @ the char screen.
and u only need 1 cdkey to do it..

im currently have 6 mules perming in games, and btw, this is sorta old, but not many people have noticed, it game out with an older version of d2loader sumwhere..

Last edited by PureRebel; 2004-09-29 at 10:34 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2004-09-30, 02:35 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "zzz... when u use 1 char, a new window..."
i still dont think it works rebel.. lol but can u screenie it? i dotn see how but lol
`~Working in the Mortuary Affairs field isn't so bad. It pays for my 2009 Scion tC, so I can't complain.~`
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Joka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJoka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Joka69

Posted 2004-09-30, 11:07 PM in reply to Joka69's post starting "i still dont think it works rebel.. lol..."
... u dont need Zoids Pickit.. ill get a screenie.. everytime u click on enter game, a new screen comes up with the char name on it.. u lag when u have more than like 3-4 copies of d2 up.. here-

u just cant enter the same game with any or ur other mules u got up, or ull get r/d
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2004-10-01, 01:55 AM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "... u dont need Zoids Pickit.. ill get..."
checking your mules every 5-9 days will get them all permed at once for some reason... though, some of them i used alot and some other i just checked every 9-10 days to make sure they dont dissapear.... they all got permed at the same moment...

maybe this is normal, but i think its weird... had it with 3 accs allready
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-10-01, 03:27 AM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "checking your mules every 5-9 days will..."
wth?? how will u get mules permd by just checking on them everynoa and theN?

u have to have then ingame for atleast2 hour to perm them..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

PureRebel

Posted 2004-10-01, 04:43 AM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "wth?? how will u get mules permd by..."
PureRebel said:
u have to have then ingame for atleast2 hour to perm them..
no, thats the weird thing about it... someone has a clue ?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-10-01, 05:06 AM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "no, thats the weird thing about it......"
I'm pretty sure you have to be logged onto them for two hours..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2004-10-01, 05:27 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I'm pretty sure you have to be logged..."
yes, its in the battle.net Site FAQ's
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

PureRebel

Posted 2004-10-01, 11:17 AM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "yes, its in the battle.net Site FAQ's"
im not realy sure how that whole deal works but if someone would perm an acct of mules non ladder useast 4 me i would love u and send u naked pics of my mom=) j/kand were can iget a working d2loader?
blizzhaclkers is a paiun in the unts and i cant find it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
OMGjewnazi is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenOMGjewnazi is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

OMGjewnazi

Posted 2004-10-06, 10:54 PM in reply to OMGjewnazi's post starting "im not realy sure how that whole deal..."
use the search bar
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

PureRebel