Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

The Fifth Book of Lenny
Posted 2004-09-24, 11:10 AM
Great paradox. There are only four books of Lenny. Yet there is now a fifth.

----------

Here are all four in Order (in the middle you will find the Book of Thomas. This is relevant to the Third book of Lenny):

----------

The First Book of Lenny...

And God said: "Blessed be the Big-Noses."
And the people laughed.
And God looked down at Lenny and said: "Well he has got a big nose."
And the people laughed.
And the 27th disciple, George, said: "Like an Alligator."
And God said: "I know a joke about Alligators."
And the [58] disciples said: "Tell us."
And God said: "A man walked into a bar and asked the waiter: 'Do you do Alligator sandwiches?' And the waiter said: 'Yes.' And the man replied: 'OK then, get me an alligator sandwich, and make it quick.'."
And so the first joke of the age was given to the faithful.

The Second Book of Lenny...

And Lenny said unto the crowd: "And God came to me in a dream and he [told] to me the second joke of the age. Thus I repeat: A man walked into a bar and said: 'WHAT THE BLOODY HELL??? WHICH LITTLE PRICK PUT THIS HERE???'."
And the people laughed.
And the blessed Big-Noses were made martyrs.
And so came the second joke of the age.

The Book of Thomas.....

And Thomas said unto the people: "I am God."
And the people worshipped him and made him God and built him temples and bought him cake.

The Third Book of Lenny.....

And God came unto Lenny in a dream and [gave] unto him directions for the third joke of the age.
And so Lenny travelled to the Temple of Thomas, but the cake proved too much for him, so instead he went to the Lesser Temple of Tom where [he] found the third joke.
And so he addressed the crowd: "A Bog-Nose, a fishmonger and a slightly stupid Irish person were sitting on a bridge eating lunch. The Big-Nose opened his lunchbox, found camel-hair sandwiches and said: 'If the wife gives me these once more I will throw myself off of this bridge.' The fishmonger opened his lunchbox, found camel-meat sandwiches and said: 'If the wife gives me these once more I will throw myself off of this bridge.' And the slightly stupid Irish person opened his lunchbox, found camel-turd sandwiches and said in a slightly corny imitation of an Irish persons voice: 'If the wife gives me these once more I will throw myself off of this bridge.' The next day, all three men had the same butties again, and thus threw themselves off the bridge. At their funeral, a joint affair, the Big-Nose's wife said: 'I don't understand it, camel-hair was his favourite.' And the fishmonger's wife said: 'I don't understand it, camel-meat was his favourite.' And the Slightly Stupid Irish person's wife said: 'I don't understand it, he made his own sandwiches.'
And the people laughed.
And one said: "What is an Irish person?"
And Lenny replied: "I'll be buggered."
And the people laughed.
And so was found the third joke of the age.

The Fourth Book of Lenny..........

And God came [unto] Lenny in a fourth dream and revealed the fourth joke of the age.
And Lenny was heard to mutter: "Ha ha, Dom the Worm."
And Lenny laughed himself to death.
And so ended the Legacy of the Big-Nose.
And thus the fourth joke of the age was never again spoken by mortal lips.
And the people had to make do with 'Danny the Ginger' instead.
And thus ended the Religious Age of the Jokes.

----------

And now, the paradox:

The Fifth Book of Lenny..........

And Lenny arrived at the gates of heaven.
And St. Peter told him the demons of heaven had gone down to Earth to look for him.
And Lenny said: "Demons in heaven. Ha. A paradox in a paradox."
And St. Peter did not understand.
And St. Peter asked Lenny what he meant.
And Lenny said: "Ignore me, I'm rambling."
And St. Peter shrugged.
And St. Peter recieved a message by L-mail.
And Lenny said: "I never knew they had Lightning mail here."
And St. Peter said: "New Fixture. Keeps on getting interference form storms below though."
And St. Peter read the message.
And Lenny read the message over his shoulder.
And Lenny went white.
And St. Peter grinned.
And St. Peter pushed a button and Lenny returned to Earth.
And Lenny was in his bed.
And the demons of heaven were standing around it.
And Lenny screamed.
And the demons laughed.
And thus Lenny was reincarnated.
And the demons of heaven tortured Lenny for insulting the new God Danny.
And they stuck burning pins into all of his hair holes.
And they broke all of his bones with a teddy bear.
And Lenny was in intense pain.
And Lenny screamed.
And the demons grinned and tortured him some more.
And Danny looked down from heaven and said: "This pleases Danny."
And the demons grinned.
And they tortured Lenny.
And they ripped out his tongue with a fork.
And they invited his neighbours over for a party.
And the neighbours trashed his house.
And Lenny screamed.
And the demons persuaded Lenny's girlfriend to sleep with his brother.
And Lenny screamed.
And the demons tortured Lenny some more.
And they ripped open his stomach.
And they burnt his internal organs.
And they filled his insides with minus pH acids.
And they stitched him back up again.
And Lenny died once more.
And thus ended the torture of Lenny.

----------

You guys in here seem to lead weird and wonderful lives. I think that you should write your own Books of..............

Last edited by Lenny; 2004-09-24 at 11:24 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2004-09-24, 12:04 PM in reply to Lenny's post "The Fifth Book of Lenny"
Sell to akara plz.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-09-24, 12:06 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Sell to akara plz."
akara? Wah?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2004-09-24, 12:10 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "akara? Wah?"
lol, I dont even think that Akara wants this shit.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2004-09-24, 12:13 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "lol, I dont even think that Akara wants..."
who's akara? or what's akara?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2004-09-24, 12:17 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "who's akara? or what's akara?"
Akara is a three headed demon.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-09-24, 12:19 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Akara is a three headed demon."
Right. And how would i sell it?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2004-09-24, 12:20 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Right. And how would i sell it?"
You click on her, select the trade option, and drag and click. She should give you some good gold.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2004-09-24, 12:21 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "You click on her, select the trade..."
And what is this on? Am I right in guessing Diablo?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2004-09-24, 01:05 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "And what is this on? Am I right in..."
Yeah, but your book is shit. I don't even think you could get 1 gold.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2004-09-24, 01:09 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Yeah, but your book is shit. I don't..."
Books. As in the plural. As for the last comment, that's the whole point. I would explain all the underlying psychology, but for me (in England) it's too late in the evening.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2004-09-24, 01:22 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Sell to akara plz."
Lenny said:
a whole bunch of fifth grade shit
Bad one.

Sovereign said:
Sell to akara plz.
Half a good one, because it's D2.. D2 doesn't get good ones.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-09-24, 01:27 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Bad one. Half a good one,..."
Grav. Grav grav grav. Where did I say a whole bunch of fifth grade shit? I can't find me saying that. Knowing you, you made it up, just like:

grav said:
I'm gay. Give me dick.

Last edited by Lenny; 2004-09-24 at 02:00 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2004-09-24, 01:32 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Grav. Grav grav grav. Where did I say a..."
Lenny said:
a worse one because I obviously didn't realize Grav was paraphrasing my steaming pile
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-09-24, 01:49 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "http://gsurge.com/misc/1.gif"
Grav said:
Hello. My name is GravitonSurge. I am probably known to a lot of you as a dickwad. I would also like to point this out: I have a very positive outlook about my homosexuality. And one more thing: If any of you want a p.a.l then I'm your man. Or if you want someone to satisfy your everyday needs, without getting your hands sticky, then I'm your man. Just e-mail me on: imafuckingdickwad@givemedick.com with your offers.

Thankyou.
FUCK YOU GRAV!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2004-09-24, 01:56 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "FUCK YOU GRAV!"
Oooh, the worst one!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2004-09-24, 01:57 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Oooh, the worst one!"
[sarcasm]Oh NO!!!![/sarcasm]

I'm sorry I had to spring that on you Grav, but, you know. These people have a right to learn the truth.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2004-09-24, 02:05 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Oh NO!!!! I'm sorry I had to spring..."
Haha! You put something about me in your sig. I Win.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2004-09-24, 02:07 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Haha! You put something about me in..."
Why???????
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2004-09-24, 02:12 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Why???????"
Grav, leave Lenny alone, he is a lonely, tormented little boy with a big nose. Lay off him. Only really sad people pick on Lenny and his amzingly stupid humour.
Quote:
www.rpg-lords.co.nr for a great rpg community
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
domolordy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendomolordy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

domolordy