Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Back from Vegas
Posted 2006-05-17, 12:29 PM
Won $100 at blackjack, got a kickass lap dance, saw Blueman Group and the Amazing Johnathan. It was a great trip. If you haven't been, I highly recommend going.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2006-05-17, 12:41 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Back from Vegas"
Sounds like fun. Did you spend the 100 on the lap dance?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-05-17, 12:51 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Back from Vegas"
Partake in any of the whore house activities while there? :P

I'll probably go one day. When I'm not too young to gamble V_V
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-05-17, 01:16 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Sounds like fun. Did you spend the 100..."
I spent $30 on the lap dance.

No, no whorehousin' for me, partner. Got a girlfriend. Wouldn't be prudent.

I actually only spent a fraction of my time gambling. I only played blackjack, and got really lucky. I spent the rest of my time doing shit that anybody under the age of 21 can do. Vegas has a ton more to offer than just slots and cards.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2006-05-17, 01:33 PM in reply to Raziel's post starting "I spent $30 on the lap dance. No, no..."
You should have hit me up dude. Ha, what a trip that would have been huh?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2006-05-17, 01:34 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "You should have hit me up dude. Ha,..."
Lap dances aren't a no-no? I think my girl wouldn't allow that, lol. Not that'd I'd really want to have the same area that's rubbed 20 guys prior to me that night on my crotch.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-05-17, 01:39 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Back from Vegas"
Nice! When I was out there I checked out the Amazing Jonathan too. I was one of the people in the beginning that made it on the big screen and got made fun of! He was pretty damn entertaining.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2006-05-17, 01:46 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Nice! When I was out there I checked..."
Yeah, they zoomed in on me too! It said "Drinks Bong-Water".

WillKill said:
Lap dances aren't a no-no? I think my girl wouldn't allow that, lol. Not that'd I'd really want to have the same area that's rubbed 20 guys prior to me that night on my crotch.
No, she isn't entirely comfortable with it, but I specifically went with the minimal contact dance for that reason. If I'd wanted to spend 50 bucks, I could have gotten the whole shebang, but I wouldn't have felt right about that. It's all harmless fun. If she'd asked me not to, I wouldn't have done it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2006-05-17, 01:48 PM in reply to Raziel's post starting "Yeah, they zoomed in on me too! It..."
Hahaha! I was sitting next to my roommate from college, and it said, "Look at these homos"

That bastard!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2006-05-17, 01:50 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Hahaha! I was sitting next to my..."
Is he the guy typing up all the insults, you think?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2006-05-17, 01:51 PM in reply to Raziel's post starting "Is he the guy typing up all the..."
He has to be. I just assumed it before, but who knows?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2006-05-17, 01:53 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "He has to be. I just assumed it..."
Yeah, he's a pretty mean guy, if that's the case. He kept mocking the shit out of all the old people in the audience. One of the old guys actually looked pretty pissed off when the camera zoomed in on him.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2006-05-17, 02:31 PM in reply to Raziel's post starting "Yeah, he's a pretty mean guy, if that's..."
I wouldn't take anything he does too seriously. It's just for the laughs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2006-05-17, 02:41 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I wouldn't take anything he does too..."
Definitely. I just thought it was funny that this old dude was getting pissed off because he knew he was gonna get made fun of in front of an entire audience.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2006-05-17, 04:48 PM in reply to Raziel's post starting "Definitely. I just thought it was..."
$100 is little light, I guess you are not a poker person.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2006-05-17, 05:47 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "$100 is little light, I guess you are..."
I cant wait to go to vegas. My friend went and said it was amazing, especially all the shows and shit you go to. I heard of the amazing john, and cant wait to go. I really dont care what he is going to say to me, but it will sure be funny. Plus, i learned how to count cards at blackjack, so ill be in great shape to make a run at a nice chunk of change. Sidenote- Was the chick that gave u a lap dance even hot, or was it more of a full figured girl liek the type we get out here on the east coast?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-05-17, 09:25 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Back from Vegas"
Grats on winning 100, I plan to go there once I hit 21, just don't see enough of a reason to go there before that.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2006-05-17, 09:27 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Back from Vegas"
I can't wait to never go to vegas. It's going to be so great.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2006-05-18, 01:14 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "$100 is little light, I guess you are..."
Wasn't really trying to win much more than that, Ganga. I just needed a chunk of extra change for new games.

Gruesome said:
Sidenote- Was the chick that gave u a lap dance even hot, or was it more of a full figured girl liek the type we get out here on the east coast?
No, she was fucking unbelievable. Perfect proportions, very cute.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2006-05-18, 08:11 PM in reply to Raziel's post starting "Wasn't really trying to win much more..."
Was your girlfriend actually present?

The best ways to win at gambling are:
1.) Cheat
2.) Don't gamble
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood