Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

How do u think d2 will end?
Posted 2004-11-19, 09:48 PM
i think heaps of peope will quit and give their stuff to friends, and when those friendz quit give all their shit to their friends, eventually all the noobs r rich, and r the only ones playing d2..

d2 is dead 2 me..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2004-11-19, 10:36 PM in reply to PureRebel's post "How do u think d2 will end?"
d2 is dead...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-11-20, 01:41 AM in reply to Ganga's post starting "d2 is dead..."
true, but to sum people its alive.. d2 gets really boring, its just addictive, i was trying to quit for ages, but wolfpack jacked all my shit, so i quit just before my dad uninstalled d2 and snapped my d2 disks.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2004-11-20, 08:13 AM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "true, but to sum people its alive.. d2..."
D2 will die for me when I deciede to give 3 people all that I have.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-11-20, 09:28 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "D2 will die for me when I deciede to..."
D2 Died with 1.10 for me.

RIP: Setir...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
pr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenpr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

pr0xy

Posted 2004-11-20, 09:46 AM in reply to pr0xy's post starting "D2 Died with 1.10 for me. RIP:..."
i saw someone at wal-mart last sunday buy diablo 2 lod.... lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2004-11-20, 10:30 PM in reply to iceman887's post starting "i saw someone at wal-mart last sunday..."
Well when D2 goes to shit like really badly I wont even be around. *sigh* No, I have "friends" on my list that i dont really like because they beg to much and when i decide to quit im going out with a bang and im snatching their crap just because im tired of them. Dont worry its no one you guys know. And acctually i figure, when I uit if some people on here still play, ill divide the items between you guys.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
matrix6977 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmatrix6977 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

matrix6977

Posted 2004-11-20, 11:10 PM in reply to matrix6977's post starting "Well when D2 goes to shit like really..."
i wonder if in 5 years if blizzard would ever shut down bnet for starcraft or diablo 2 and just have wc3
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
timmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentimmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

timmay1113

Posted 2004-11-20, 11:15 PM in reply to timmay1113's post starting "i wonder if in 5 years if blizzard..."
Why would they do that? WC3 sucks.

I have a feeling the hero(KingAmazon in my case)will end up slaying Baal, Tyrael will pop up out of nowhere and say something like "yo yo yo nig I need to kick this crystals ass, run through this potal befo you get shot g."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-11-21, 12:01 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Why would they do that? WC3 sucks. ..."
im confused..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

PureRebel

Posted 2004-11-21, 12:21 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Why would they do that? WC3 sucks. ..."
well they have to close bnet down sometime... its a waste of their money if only like 1000 people play on it in a couple years
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
timmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentimmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

timmay1113

Posted 2004-11-21, 06:52 AM in reply to timmay1113's post starting "well they have to close bnet down..."
why would they bnet? warcraft 3, starcraft, D2 people are playing on it.... and they'll prolly release more games on b.net... so why would they close it?

Share the Pr0n, Not the lag
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ExT

Posted 2004-11-21, 07:17 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "D2 will die for me when I deciede to..."
im trying to find some reason to get back ON d2... while most people try to find some reason to get OFF it...

GOD WORX IN TEH MYST3RIUZ WAYZ !!!11
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-11-21, 09:04 AM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "im trying to find some reason to get..."
Reason to go back to d2 is try hardcore mode out and try to get rich and then use ur softcore dueling experience to pwn them ill experienced duelers in hc.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pekson

Posted 2004-11-21, 09:36 AM in reply to Pekson's post starting "Reason to go back to d2 is try hardcore..."
nah, i used to play HC, but i lost several high-level (85+) chars because of lag, lamers, ...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-11-21, 10:37 AM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "nah, i used to play HC, but i lost..."
d2 will die when the draft comes back in and everyone has to go to the military other than that d2 will live forever because there are always new people discovering the D2 world and its many adventures of repetitiveness. And through all this many new games will come and and will fail to compare to the easy play and easy-to-achieve riches of D2 that keeps many people playing for years and years and years.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chiv is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenChiv is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Chiv

Posted 2004-11-21, 02:18 PM in reply to Chiv's post starting "d2 will die when the draft comes back..."
I think D2 will last all the way till D3 comes out. Unless blizzard shuts the servers down before then to make room for WoW. I would think the latter would be more likely. They make shit on D2 already and WoW being a pay by month thing is worth a whole lot more to blizzard.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kockblocker1

Posted 2004-11-21, 03:31 PM in reply to kockblocker1's post starting "I think D2 will last all the way till..."
Uhu, exactly... gah i really hate blizzard for that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dr. Geekstar