Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > RPGMaker

Unhappy RPG Maker Downloads
Posted 2008-01-26, 09:49 AM
Update / edit by Chruser: It is now possible to download different versions of RPGMaker from the Zelaron Portal (click the link). GLG's website will most likely be a mirror for the different versions of RPGMaker, to ensure that you'll always be able to download it even if one of the sites would be unavailable.

Downloads Page (UPDATED 11/19/10)
http://nrgs.org/?page_id=10

Instructions -
1) Think of the file you wish to download
2) Click on the link (Each file that has the same name, contains the same information. Regardless of file extention (7z, rar, or zip)
3) Wow, it's downloaded, now open/extract it up with a program like 7zip or WinRAR
4) Be happy!
5) Come back again

-----------------------------
(僕の日本語はいいない、ごめんな い。)

ダウンロードのページ (最終更新に2010年11月19日)
http://nrgs.org/?page_id=10

訓令 -
1) アプリケーションを英語。。。:/
2) リンクはクリックください 【ファイルだけ を 同じ名前 は インフォメーション同じ 含ます】
3) WOW! フアイル は 要する ダウンロード ですね。 オープン7zipWinRAR
4) あなたはスーパーハッピーね!
5) ここに戻ってください
(僕は日本語を勉強です。) [ぼくはにほんごをべんきょうです]

に2017 -- 私は 今日本語を 勉強します。 このページの文は だめです。 すみません。 またね!

-----------------------------

Legal -
I am not responsible for any and all files you choose to download. It is your responsibility to take full responsibility of what content you allow on your computer. I am not liable for any and all damages that could occur*. Downloading the files mean that you will not hold the owner of the site/sites responsible or liable for any of the content obtained.

Privacy -
No information is being recorded about you, so that's it.

*Not that any damages should occur, I have full faith everything should work out fine.

The [tags] BB Code is not a real BB Code and should not be treated as one. It is merely used to encase the tags.
[tags]RM, 95, Sim, 2k, 2000, 2k3, 2003, XP, VX, RM95, SimRM, SRM, RM95, SRM, SRM95, RM2k, RM2000, RM2k3, RM2003, RMXP, RMVX, RPG Maker, RPG Maker 95, Sim RPG Maker 95, RPG Maker 2k, RPG Maker 2000, RPG Maker 2k3, RPG Maker 2003, RPG Maker XP, RPG Maker VX, download, free, free download, trial, full, VX Patch, Windows, Linux, Unix, Multix, Mac, tags, :D, google, Wine, freakin, friggin', frig, Goodlookinguy, NRG's Organization, NRGLG, GLG, NRGLG, Keywords are cool, Zelaron, Gaming, Create, your, own, game, for, the, love, of, God, download, and, have, lots, of, fun, !, exclamation mark, don't, use, ask.com, it sucks, and, if, you, search, for, Sim RPG Maker 95, the, first, link, will, be, a, download, for, one, of, those, gay, malware, pieces, of, crap, like, "Ultra Antivirus 2009", or, "Ultra Antivirus 2008", whatever, the, case, don't, do, it, for, your, own safety, wow, I've, written, quite, a, bit, haven't, I, ?, question mark[/tags]

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List

Last edited by Goodlookinguy; 2017-06-18 at 04:55 AM. Reason: Updated! ~ 11/19/10
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

sim rpg maker!!! found it here is the download!
Posted 2008-02-04, 11:33 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post "RPG Maker Downloads"
Just as I promised on monday I would post it so here.

Are you looking for Sim RPG Maker well here it is, I used vista's new style of searching and found my file which has been hidden on my computer for the longest time! So here it is!

---Go To http://nrgsrpg.com to download the file---

Work List

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List

Last edited by Goodlookinguy; 2008-08-03 at 09:23 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-02-04, 03:26 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post "sim rpg maker!!! found it here is the..."
Ugh, nothing but bad experiences with Sim RPG Maker.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Fixed link!
Posted 2008-02-04, 03:36 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Ugh, nothing but bad experiences with..."
I fixed the link, sorry for the broken link.

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-02-05, 08:28 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post "Fixed link!"
Man the views went from few to over 100 views right after I added Sim RPG Maker 95 to the group of downloads.

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-02-18, 11:22 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Man the views went from few to over 100..."
Well, lots of sim adicts out there ya know. And thanks for the other rmxp downloads, soon i will have all in existence, aside from 95...link doesn't work for me, anyway.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Coriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeCoriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Coriander

Posted 2008-02-18, 11:40 PM in reply to Coriander's post starting "Well, lots of sim adicts out there ya..."
Coriander said:
Well, lots of sim adicts out there ya know. And thanks for the other rmxp downloads, soon i will have all in existence, aside from 95...link doesn't work for me, anyway.
The link works, I tried it.

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-02-19, 12:51 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "The link works, I tried it."
Yea, thanks.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Coriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeCoriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Coriander

Posted 2008-02-19, 08:27 PM in reply to Coriander's post starting "Yea, thanks."
Sim RPG Maker is very interesting, I like it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2008-02-19, 08:28 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "Sim RPG Maker is very interesting, I..."
Post 1200, nice Atnas!

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-02-20, 03:46 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Post 1200, nice Atnas!"
I have twice your posts. :>

I'm curious, are you missing any help files here?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2008-02-20, 05:02 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "I have twice your posts. :> I'm..."
Atnas said:
I have twice your posts. :>

I'm curious, are you missing any help files here?

What help files? Ahh...I don't know, I'll look.

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-05-06, 08:07 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "What help files? Ahh...I don't know,..."
Quick Message: The Downloads Are Back Up and Ready to Be Downloaded. I'll come back later and link the downloads to here instead of my page to download them from.

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-07-07, 09:55 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Quick Message: The Downloads Are Back..."
glg the links are broken and whats the new site
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2008-07-07, 12:19 PM in reply to jamer123's post starting "glg the links are broken and whats the..."
We will get large numbers of new members here if we post RPGMaker clients as attachments. However, I'm not sure about the legality of that.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2008-07-07, 01:40 PM in reply to Chruser's post starting "We will get large numbers of new..."
jamer123 said: [Goto]
glg the links are broken and whats the new site

Yes, I upgraded the PHP from 4 to 5 and it broke some of my horrible old coding on my old site. (aka 'I didn't know what I was doing')

My new site has the downloads plus sprites, games, etc. (or will)
http://nrgsrpg.com

Chruser said: [Goto]
We will get large numbers of new members here if we post RPGMaker clients as attachments. However, I'm not sure about the legality of that.

The reason I forced sign up is because of legal issues, and bandwidth. Also, I made sure to only give trial versions of XP and VX.

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-07-08, 05:28 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Yes, I upgraded the PHP from 4 to 5 and..."
glg try www.wordpress.com for a site. i made one today and its wounderful
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2008-07-08, 07:14 PM in reply to jamer123's post starting "glg try www.wordpress.com for a site. i..."
jamer123 said: [Goto]
glg try www.wordpress.com for a site. i made one today and its wounderful

I'm affraid not. I used it, and I disliked it. My Blupdate is purely custom by me and does work. No, it doesn't look great, however I'm working on the new design.

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-07-17, 05:32 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post "sim rpg maker!!! found it here is the..."
ye it is interesting..i like it very much!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ElmerCrooks is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenElmerCrooks is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ElmerCrooks

Posted 2009-01-26, 02:06 AM in reply to ElmerCrooks's post starting "ye it is interesting..i like it very..."
wait so this is to what, make rpg games??? wow damn thats sick, any progress???
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
arranz enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzarranz enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

arranz