Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > RPGMaker

I use RPG Maker Version...
Posted 2008-02-28, 05:01 PM
We get new folks every few weeks who post a question, but omit the most important piece of information - which RPGMaker they use. This thread, in direct response to Wed-G's question about a sub-forum for each version, aims to deal with that by giving a list of members and the RPGMaker they use. I'd appreciate it if you would add yourself, and I'll probably end up adding new people. I'll also keep this post updated so that you can see at a glance who was what, rather than having to scroll through the whole thread.

I'll also add a prefix to each thread, detailing the RPGMaker the question is being asked about - e.g. [RM2K3], [RMXP], [RMVX].

A warning now - any conversation other than saying "I use RPGMaker version..." will be moved to the WRT immediately.

Edited by Lenny 
Our new RPGMaker forum moderator Wed-G will also be keeping this thread updated and adding prefixes.

---

adventurerpg208
RPG Maker 2 (PS2)
RPG Maker 2000
RPG Maker 2003
RPG Maker XP
RPG Maker VX

Alexa
RPG Maker 2003
RPG Maker XP

Atnas
RPG Maker XP

Asamin
RPG Maker XP

Coriander
RPG Maker 2000
RPG Maker 2003
RPG Maker XP
RPG Maker VX

Elucin
RPG Maker 2003

Goodlookinguy
Sim RPG Maker 95
RPG Maker 2000
RPG Maker 2003
RPG Maker XP
RPG Maker VX

Lenny
RPG Maker 2003
RPG Maker XP

Noob101
RPG Maker 2000
RPG Maker 2003

Punk
RPG Maker XP
RPG Maker VX

Rose Skye
Sim RPG Maker 95
RPG Maker 2000
RPG Maker 2003
RPG Maker XP

Wed-G
RPG Maker 2003

Wolfturn
Rpg Maker XP
Rpg Maker VX

XxDeath_JrxX
RPG Maker 2000
RPG Maker 2003
RPG Maker XP

Last edited by Wed-G; 2008-10-13 at 09:19 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-02-28, 06:25 PM in reply to Lenny's post "I use RPG Maker Version..."
NRGoodlookinguy
Sim RPG Maker 95
RPG Maker 2k
RPG Maker 2k3
RPG Maker XP
RPG Maker VX

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-02-29, 09:37 AM in reply to Lenny's post "I use RPG Maker Version..."
Coriander :
Rpg Maker Xp
Rpg Maker 2k
Rpg Maker 2k3
Rpg Maker VX
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Coriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeCoriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Coriander

Posted 2008-03-01, 12:57 PM in reply to Lenny's post "I use RPG Maker Version..."
Atnas
RPGMaker XP
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2008-03-03, 09:25 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "Atnas RPGMaker XP"
Wed-G
RPGMaker 2003
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of mass

Wed-G

Posted 2008-03-04, 05:09 PM in reply to Wed-G's post starting "Wed-G RPGMaker 2003"
Noob101
RPGMaker 2000
RPGMaker 2003
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Noob101 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNoob101 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Noob101

Posted 2008-04-08, 03:35 AM in reply to Noob101's post starting "Noob101 RPGMaker 2000 RPGMaker 2003"
95-XP here, LoH is done in XP.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rose Skye is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRose Skye is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rose Skye

Posted 2008-06-02, 06:51 AM in reply to Lenny's post "I use RPG Maker Version..."
Wolfturn
Rpg Maker XP
Rpg Maker VX

(will update if i ever get 2k or 2k3)

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wolfturn enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzWolfturn enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Wolfturn

Posted 2008-06-02, 01:00 PM in reply to Wolfturn's post starting "Wolfturn Rpg Maker XP Rpg Maker VX ..."
XP when I am at my friends house to use it. Making a game very slowly.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-06-13, 09:40 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "XP when I am at my friends house to use..."
I use any of them and I have them as well
Rpg Maker 2000......... (installed but not used yet)
Rpg Maker 2003......... (installed but not used yet)
Rpg Maker XP.............(not installed)
Rpg Maker VX............ (installed and used and currently working with right now because it is awsome)
rpg maker 2 for playstation.....(which I just got in the mail from ebay)
rpg maker 3 for playstation 2 (thinking of getting when I have the money to get it)

Last edited by adventurerpg208; 2008-06-24 at 07:30 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
adventurerpg208 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenadventurerpg208 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

adventurerpg208

Posted 2008-07-12, 08:52 AM in reply to adventurerpg208's post starting "I use any of them and I have them as..."
Alexa

RPG Maker 2003
RPG Maker XP
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Aya_Alexa is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAya_Alexa is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Aya_Alexa

Posted 2008-08-25, 09:37 AM in reply to Lenny's post "I use RPG Maker Version..."
I use:
Rm2k
rm2k3
rmxp

i want vx
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
XxDeath_JrxX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenXxDeath_JrxX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

XxDeath_JrxX

Posted 2008-10-08, 02:59 PM in reply to XxDeath_JrxX's post starting "I use: Rm2k rm2k3 rmxp i want vx"
Using 2K3
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Elucin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenElucin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Elucin

Posted 2008-10-13, 04:55 AM in reply to Lenny's post "I use RPG Maker Version..."
Punk
RPG Maker XP
RPG Maker VX
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Punk is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPunk is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Punk

Posted 2009-01-26, 02:06 AM in reply to Punk's post starting "Punk RPG Maker XP RPG Maker VX"
any progress on the games, guys??
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
arranz enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzarranz enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

arranz

Posted 2023-04-12, 07:46 AM in reply to Lenny's post "I use RPG Maker Version..."
I'm currently using RMMZ, with mostly the VisuStella plugs.

I got a couple Final Fantasy esq unique actions moving how I wanted (think JUMP, and how it doesn't ask for you to click Skills first), as well as what I'm conceptualizing as "background duty", where out of party characters goof off in the background.

However, my strength, and what makes most RPGmaker titles stand out, is artwork, so I've settled for the code I've got so far to work on making characters worth meeting.

Plot-wise, it's just a love letter to ff7.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai