Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Life Discussion

Posted 2008-11-01, 06:34 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Lenny should get a voice clip of people..."
If I remember next time we chant it, I will.

---

Tonight was fun - we had a Halloween Bop, whic involved everyone dressing up as one of the seven deadly sins. I went in my pyjamas, a dressing gown and slippers - Sloth! One guy on the corridor went only in his boxers, and covered himself with chocolate spread - Gluttony!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-11-01, 10:15 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "If I remember next time we chant it, I..."
And who had the honors of being Lust?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2008-11-02, 03:59 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "And who had the honors of being Lust?"
I don't think anyone on the corridor went as lust, actually. There were two other sloths (we 'fell alseep' in one corner together, then decided we could all do with a beverage), a few gluttons, a couple of Envy's, some greeds, some angers and two prides, but I don't think we had lust.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-11-03, 10:16 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I don't think anyone on the corridor..."
I am disappointed. Lust would have been the funnest to dress up as.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2008-11-03, 03:42 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "I am disappointed. :( Lust would have..."
The best costume by far was a guy in one of the other years who went as Anger - he was a seven foot tall robot with flashing red eyes!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2008-11-04, 09:00 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "The best costume by far was a guy in..."
When I was at the bar on Halloween I came face to ass with someone on stilts...

I was honestly suprised that they let him in on those things.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2008-11-04, 10:23 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "If I remember next time we chant it, I..."
You had the most comfortable outfit ever for Halloween.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-11-04, 05:29 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "You had the most comfortable outfit..."
Damn straight.

I didn't even need to undress for bed!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2008-11-05, 07:14 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Damn straight. :) I didn't even..."
The ladies did it for you?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-11-05, 03:03 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "The ladies did it for you? ;)"
Alas, no. I just collapsed on my bed and fell asleep.

Tonight we had a communal watching of some Mighty Boosh episodes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2008-11-06, 09:10 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Alas, no. :( I just collapsed on my bed..."
Mighty...Boosh?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2008-11-06, 11:25 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Mighty...Boosh?"
Lenny how are your hang overs treating you?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-11-06, 05:08 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Lenny how are your hang overs treating..."
They're staying well away. Coke for me.

There's a Back 2 Skool party on at one of the clubs in the DSU tonight - everyone is dressed up in far-too-small school uniforms.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2008-11-06, 05:09 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "They're staying well away. :) Coke for..."
Just say no to cocaine, Lenny.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-11-06, 05:15 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Just say no to cocaine, Lenny."
But I gets it bought for me because I help people with their computers.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2008-11-07, 06:34 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "But I gets it bought for me because I..."
You could sell it and make moneyz, yanno.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2008-11-15, 08:04 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "You could sell it and make moneyz,..."
I have a girl asleep in my bed.

So I'm going to be making use of my sleeping bag tonight.

Quite a good night - another bar crawl, then pizza, then a film (PotC 1). On Monday, my corridor has a full bar crawl with the college Exec - that's 14 bars!! Should be fun.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2008-11-16, 10:15 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I have a girl asleep in my bed."
Way to lead us on, Lenny.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2008-11-16, 06:50 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Way to lead us on, Lenny."
You folks are far too gullible. I told a friend and he saw straight through it. "How many had she had to drink?" he asked me.

She did take her skirt off at some point during the night, if that counts?

---

Pub Quiz tonight, then Top Gear (WW - it was very good! Watch it! ).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2008-11-17, 09:33 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "You folks are far too gullible...."
Eh, close enough.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer