Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III

Diablo 3 Postponed
Posted 2012-02-22, 01:28 AM
i'm bout to smack a hoe.
this is pretty much the only reason I don't come to Zelaron often again. Diablo 3 fiasco is gettin on my nerves

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2012-02-22, 01:30 AM in reply to D3V's post "Diablo 3 Postponed"
some website said:
Diablo 3 release date has once again been delayed.
That info came from Blizzard-boss late february 10.

Later the info that the reason is that Bilzzard have fired one of their head Diablo 3 developer, and they need to recode some of the gameplay.
Which is supported by Jay Wilson Blizzard's director for Diablo III, who strongly hinted at a new delay of the game, because the gameplay.

They are expecting that the game, will be released within the end of second quarter.

And that they will come with a proper release date within the next couple of weeks.

So if all goes according to plan, we will be able to play the game before june 30.
Interesting development.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2012-02-22, 01:45 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Interesting development."
Hmph. Well flippy, floppity fuck. Tighten up Blizz. I'm losing interest, legitimately

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2012-02-22, 07:27 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Hmph. Well flippy, floppity fuck...."
I wonder why he got fired.

Stanley Cups
2015 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2014 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2013 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2012 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2011 Stanley Cup Champions: The Boston Bruins. C-Zdeno Chara
2010 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks C-Jonathon Toews
2009 Stanley Cup Champions: The Pittsburgh Penguins C-Sidney Crosby
2008 Stanley Cup Champions: The Detroit Red Wings C-Nicklas Lidstrom
2007 Stanley Cup Champions: The Ducks Of Anaheim C-Scott Neidermayer
2006 Stanley Cup Champions: The Carolina Hurricanes C-Rod Brind'Amour
2004 Stanley Cup Champions: The Tampa Bay Lightning C-Dave Andreychuk

Longevity

TWELVE YEAR VETERAN (October 2002)

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67

Posted 2012-02-22, 01:01 PM in reply to quikspy67's post starting "I wonder why he got fired."
Because the beta is so-so.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2012-02-22, 04:09 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Interesting development."
That's not that bad.

I'm willing to wait for a polished gem over some freshly mined raw shit. :P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2012-02-22, 04:11 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "That's not that bad. I'm willing..."
Yeah, I mean it's only been 12 years since Diablo 2 was released. I'm willing to give them at least 15.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2012-02-22, 04:40 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Yeah, I mean it's only been 12 years..."
We're talking about months, not years.

This "need to recode some of the gameplay" for some reason reminded me about starcraft. Anyone remember this?

Some 3 years later, we got this

What I'm trying to say is the improvements may make the wait more then worth it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2012-02-23, 08:21 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "We're talking about months, not years...."
Well worth the delay. I don't like companies rushing things out; the result would be usually garbage.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2012-02-25, 11:43 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "We're talking about months, not years...."
Sovereign said: [Goto]
We're talking about months, not years.

This "need to recode some of the gameplay" for some reason reminded me about starcraft. Anyone remember this?

Some 3 years later, we got this

What I'm trying to say is the improvements may make the wait more then worth it
It looks like NES versus SNES...
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2012-02-26, 11:23 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "It looks like NES versus SNES..."
The old starcraft was originally designed using the warcraft 2 game engine.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2012-02-26, 02:09 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "The old starcraft was originally..."
Well, hopefully Diablo 3-2 will be cooler than what beta was.
They'll have to do a lot better than what they have done, to get me to pay monthly for something that will take a good year+ just to not get pissed at.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2012-02-26, 03:35 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Well, hopefully Diablo 3-2 will be..."
I don't think I've heard anything about a monthly fee to play... The original Diablo's had no fee, and Starcraft 2 doesn't either. It would make no sense to put one for d3.

If you have WoW and plan to play for a while, subscribe to the 1 year contract and get d3 for free. You will be playing wow anyway... get something out of it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2012-02-26, 04:19 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I don't think I've heard anything about..."
I'm ptetty sure they said there will be no monthly fee. They're going to make money on the cash auctions instead of charging a monthly.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2012-02-26, 07:07 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I'm ptetty sure they said there will be..."
Whoa. First I'm hearing about real money being used in game. I'll probably stick to the fake money auction house but I'm curious to see how expensive some items will get.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2012-02-27, 04:39 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Whoa. First I'm hearing about real..."
The nice thing is that you can sell your items for money, and potentially make money if you are somehow good at farming and auctioning. Personally, I think this is the primary reason why bots are top priority when D3 is released. I'm sure it would be pretty difficult if Blizzard is on their game, but having multiple bots farming at the same time within a reasonable time from release could be a good way to make a lot of cash fast, pay for all of the accounts, and if you get banned after that point there's no issue because you've already covered your expenses and anything else you make is profit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2012-02-28, 08:08 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "The nice thing is that you can sell..."
So Diablo 3 has potential to become a paying "job"...
Fascinating. I think I WILL get this game...
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2012-03-05, 08:38 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "So Diablo 3 has potential to become a..."
Blizzard has brought millions of hopes up and broken them down like pimps do hoes.

I figured as much.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2012-03-05, 08:44 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "The nice thing is that you can sell..."
script writing for profit? win.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V