Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Forum News, Suggestions and Discussion

Posted 2008-11-12, 08:57 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "Honestly, what would a Zelaron store be..."
Hehe...Russian Alert...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2008-11-12, 09:18 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "I'm just going to take $20 to the mall..."
D3V said: [Goto]
I'm just going to take $20 to the mall and have my own Zelaron hoodie made, do you consent Chruser?

On the back will have my phone # and says "Only hot girls call"

My friend put it on the side of his bus and got called eeeeeeverrryyy day.
I'm sure each and every person that called was hot. One day riding home on the bus, we wrote on a piece of paper, "Honk if your horny". I kid you not, the only people to honk was this car of four older people.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-11-12, 10:26 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "I'm sure each and every person that..."
Non-pud putting on his hoodie = Success
Pud putting on his hoodie = Failure

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-11-12, 12:13 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Non-pud putting on his hoodie = Success..."
Will someone fix the title already?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-11-12, 12:37 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Will someone fix the title already?"
Doubt it.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-11-12, 01:49 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Will someone fix the title already?"
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
Will someone fix the title already?
Nope.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-11-13, 09:14 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Will someone fix the title already?"
Peeved, are we?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2009-01-31, 01:35 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Peeved, are we?"
God when I try to think of old things on the board all I can think of is fighting with DemiNeo and TacoX making a sig that involved threatening him with a chainsaw.

I do, however, like the simple www.zelaron.com hoodie.

Now that I think about it, I really hope the DemiNeo story was actually this forum...

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.

Last edited by JRwakebord; 2009-01-31 at 01:37 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2010-01-29, 06:22 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "God when I try to think of old things..."
I vote a circular rainbow. That would draw attention; You never see those irl.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Snake enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSnake enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Snake

Posted 2010-02-01, 06:54 PM in reply to Snake's post starting "I vote a circular rainbow. That would..."
I still think we need a wiki.

Honestly, a bunch of Zelaron stuff would be awesome. A D3V action figure, with excessive-posting action, and a !K_A! bong, maybe some hats with Lenny on them. And, of course, Zelaron written somewhere on them, to pull things together.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2010-02-05, 06:06 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I still think we need a wiki. ..."
Zelaron.cum
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Snake enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSnake enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Snake

Posted 2010-02-05, 07:42 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I still think we need a wiki. ..."
what the hell, im not on anything skari
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2010-02-06, 06:56 PM in reply to jamer123's post starting "what the hell, im not on anything skari"
No, you don't deserve to be either! >8o
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Snake

Posted 2010-02-06, 08:08 PM in reply to Snake's post starting "No, you don't deserve to be either!..."
im one of the most famous users around here
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2010-02-06, 08:13 PM in reply to jamer123's post starting "im one of the most famous users around..."
Lie, lie, and lie some more.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Snake

Posted 2010-02-06, 08:18 PM in reply to Snake's post starting "Lie, lie, and lie some more."
just ask around and youll find your in a dick step away from getting hurt
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

jamer123

Posted 2010-02-06, 08:21 PM in reply to jamer123's post starting "just ask around and youll find your in..."
Ask who? Nobody logged in gives a shit about you. I checked their pages. Tough luck, skippy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Snake

Posted 2010-02-06, 08:24 PM in reply to Snake's post starting "Ask who? Nobody logged in gives a shit..."
check the threads loser ... ive flamed the flamers, ive owned them all people dont mess with me because they allways lose so screw off loser
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

jamer123

Posted 2010-02-06, 08:26 PM in reply to jamer123's post starting "check the threads loser ... ive flamed..."
With such big words, I doubt you can do shit. And as far as me screwing off, go make yourself some burritos, 'cause you're in for a crazy night if you want to try me, douchebag.

Last edited by Snake; 2010-02-06 at 08:27 PM. Reason: I was being to harsh.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Snake

Posted 2010-02-06, 08:31 PM in reply to Snake's post starting "With such big words, I doubt you can do..."
ok douchebag if you seriously want to start it with me then try ... youll be liking your own asshole when im done with you

btw i dont care about harshness i can troll your ass intill your mommy says holy shit you got owned
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

jamer123