Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Grin New Clean Mh Released!!!!
Posted 2005-08-07, 03:34 PM
edited url

HF

Last edited by Sovereign; 2005-08-08 at 09:05 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
GoDLyZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGoDLyZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

GoDLyZ

Posted 2005-08-07, 04:30 PM in reply to GoDLyZ's post "New Clean Mh Released!!!!"
I'm not clicking anything until sum1 scans it. BUT I do know for sure that a new MH is out just not widely public yet, because I've been in two baal games today and both of the runners had a MH for sure they just were denying it. So there is one out ppl. Cracked yet? I dunno. Trojaned yet, probably.

edited url

Heres the 1 Im probably talking about. I hear its safe and people have scanned it. But I'd get LiveWire on it.
It's very simplistic. I haven't tried it yet cause I'm on a friends comp. Same 1 he posted above it looks like.

Last edited by Sovereign; 2005-08-08 at 09:05 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-08-07, 04:33 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "I'm not clicking anything until sum1..."
I scanned if with McAfee, came up clean. I'm still not trusting it though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzWiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Wiccan][V][asta

Posted 2005-08-07, 04:47 PM in reply to Wiccan][V][asta's post starting "I scanned if with McAfee, came up..."
Iv been useing it for hours now and its perfectly clean. From battleforums.com others scanned it and its clean
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
GoDLyZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGoDLyZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

GoDLyZ

Posted 2005-08-07, 07:08 PM in reply to GoDLyZ's post starting "Iv been useing it for hours now and its..."
GoDLyZ said:
Iv been useing it for hours now and its perfectly clean. From battleforums.com others scanned it and its clean
I concure. I've tried it out in a few baal games, every1 was leik omg MH!?!? Well it works alright, you have to press - for every level you go down but its better than nothing though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-08-07, 10:03 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "I concure. I've tried it out in a few..."
Ya thats the only downside but like you said its better than nothing. Also when you go to meph it doesnt show which level is which or the stronger monsters in diff colors. :/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

GoDLyZ

Posted 2005-08-07, 10:16 PM in reply to GoDLyZ's post starting "Ya thats the only downside but like you..."
And.. it doesnt show the right summoner but to get around that you just look for the 1 w/ the stairs. Plus you have to get the rushee to look at the quest for the right tomb in act2. No bigees, a better one will come out soon.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-08-08, 10:10 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "And.. it doesnt show the right summoner..."
Ya its a bitch but better than nothing
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

GoDLyZ

Posted 2005-08-08, 11:02 AM in reply to GoDLyZ's post starting "Ya its a bitch but better than nothing..."
this mh seems to have a backdoor in it as reported on battle.net
though its working fine, this program is said to open port 1010

i wait for mousepad to come out with a safe mh..

original thread:
http://www.battle.net/forums/thread....p=1#new1094864
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
madedms2 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmadedms2 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

madedms2

Posted 2005-08-08, 11:54 AM in reply to GoDLyZ's post "New Clean Mh Released!!!!"
God you impatient fucks. Stop downloading these randomly programs and wait for an official mousepad release. NOONE is going to give out a goo clean free map hack unless its like Dan Goon. IE: Creater of C3PO
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-08-08, 01:03 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "God you impatient fucks. Stop..."
Dont pee your pants; sov.

If they want to trust it, let them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2005-08-08, 01:56 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Dont pee your pants; sov. If they..."
Shit imma prolly pay for using the mh then :/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

GoDLyZ

Posted 2005-08-08, 06:58 PM in reply to GoDLyZ's post starting "Shit imma prolly pay for using the mh..."
even though id normally go for it...
fuck that, im waiting for mousepads.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
dc1gabriel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendc1gabriel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

dc1gabriel

Posted 2005-08-08, 07:36 PM in reply to dc1gabriel's post starting "even though id normally go for it......"
Ok, well since it's been said that it has a backdoor in it, why is the link still here? Someone get rid of it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-08-08, 11:48 PM in reply to GoDLyZ's post "New Clean Mh Released!!!!"
GoDLyZ said:
edited url

HF
i want this maphack but i dont see the link, someone help pls?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
cow_d3 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweencow_d3 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

cow_d3

Posted 2005-08-09, 12:23 AM in reply to cow_d3's post starting "i want this maphack but i dont see the..."
The link was removed because there was a backdoor in it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-08-09, 01:31 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "The link was removed because there was..."
Didnt know about the backdoor, and recently found out that its somewhat detectable. So i would prolly recommend not using it . And if you have change all your pw's
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

GoDLyZ

Posted 2005-08-09, 06:57 AM in reply to GoDLyZ's post starting "Didnt know about the backdoor, and..."
Backdoor? Define wat that is and how to get rid of it plz.
XboxLive: x2xExZ

D2jsp: Your_Mom
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SlickFic04

Posted 2005-08-09, 08:25 AM in reply to SlickFic04's post starting "Backdoor? Define wat that is and how to..."
Well, a backdoor is a door located in your house. It is located in the rear of your house, opposite the door located closest to the street, the frontdoor. To remove a backdoor, all you need to do is unscrew the hinges, and remove the door itself. Haha just playing. For now all I can say is delete it, restart your computer to clear the memory, and change your pw.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzWiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Wiccan][V][asta

Posted 2005-08-09, 12:34 PM in reply to Wiccan][V][asta's post starting "Well, a backdoor is a door located in..."
ROFL @ WIccan...

Slickfic don't listen to him... backdoor is a sex position.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-