Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

What annoys you about your parents?
Posted 2004-07-27, 08:18 AM
What annoys you about your parents? Mine: mom-paranoia, dad-redneck (he uses "nigger" instead of african americans and he loves his lawnmower as much as his car)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-07-27, 08:19 AM in reply to KagomJack's post "What annoys you about your parents?"
Dad: Self-serving ass.
Mom: Mopes around when I don't do something she wants me to.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-07-27, 08:24 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Dad: Self-serving ass. Mom: Mopes..."
Dad: Anal to the extreme. Yells at me all the time for the stupidest shit, and thinks he knows everything.

Mom: Says stupid things and annoys the hell out of me sometimes, and is constantly crying and shit (divorce), thinking she is the only one with problems... yeah, really annoying.

I love them both though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-07-27, 08:32 AM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "Dad: Anal to the extreme. Yells at me..."
Dad: HELLA anal. According to him, I have never once been right in my 17 years of existance. Yelling at me rules, too!

Mom: Too controlling/protective/worried.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2004-07-27, 08:45 AM in reply to KagomJack's post "What annoys you about your parents?"
Dad: Hypocrisy, always thinks he's right

Mom: No complaints, she rocks
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2004-07-27, 08:52 AM in reply to Randuin's post starting "Dad: Hypocrisy, always thinks he's..."
Dad: A little strict.

Mom: Nothing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-07-27, 10:01 AM in reply to KagomJack's post "What annoys you about your parents?"
Dad: Yells a shit load, especially when it comes to computers which he knows nothing about. Cant even turn them on, but he yells at me for being on it to long and stuff like that. Besides that he's cool.

Mom: Can get mad easily, bossy.

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-07-27, 11:56 AM in reply to KagomJack's post "What annoys you about your parents?"
Dad: Aside from an incredibly short fuse, he's the coolest dad in the world IMO. I love him lots.

Mom: Dead, though she had sluttish tendancies when she was alive. I still loved her, though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2004-07-27, 12:56 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "What annoys you about your parents?"
Dad: No annoyances, he's layed-back and we get along good.

Mom: Doesn't respect privacy, very anal, always suspicious, and nags alot.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-07-27, 12:58 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "What annoys you about your parents?"
Dad: Breathes too much, chews to loudly.

Mom: Dead, nothing though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzWiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Wiccan][V][asta

Posted 2004-07-27, 12:58 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Dad: Self-serving ass. Mom: Mopes..."
Vollstrecker said:
Dad: Self-serving ass.
Mom: Mopes around when I don't do something she wants me to.

I thought your pops was cool. Doesn't he play D2 with you?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kockblocker1

Posted 2004-07-27, 01:42 PM in reply to kockblocker1's post starting "I thought your pops was cool. Doesn't..."
...welcome back Wiccan][V][asta ?

Dad: short tempered, always waits untill the last moment with everything.
Mom: bitches about everything, thinks she knows alot, judges stuff far too easily.

They have just about all the qualities I hate most in a person...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2004-07-27, 01:51 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "...welcome back Wiccan][V][asta ? ..."
My parents are losers.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2004-07-27, 02:20 PM in reply to Hades-Knight's post starting "My parents are losers."
Like father like son.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2004-07-27, 02:38 PM in reply to Slim's post starting "Like father like son."
Ouch.... just... ouch.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-07-27, 02:45 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Ouch.... just... ouch."
Dad: Nothing. He lets me drink, he's rich What more can i say?

Mom:

Fucking please. My mom sucks, she doesnt let friends sleep over, she think i make dishes and eat all this stuff when my brother has like 9 friends sleep over and they all make huge ass dinners and dont even eat all of it. I do most of the dishes and take the trash out, fix my living room and my room. my brother and mom dont do shit cept pay the bills. Me... Well i do all the fucking shit and when i want some people to come over she says " No, Last time they slept over they trashed my house" When she doesnt remember that my bro had like 5 other friends ove.

FUcking please.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-07-27, 03:33 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Dad: Nothing. He lets me drink, he's..."
Your mom sucks dude :/ That's just pure evil.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-07-27, 03:38 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Dad: Nothing. He lets me drink, he's..."
Thats evil...but..

you are the bitch of the house.

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-07-27, 03:46 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "Thats evil...but.. you are the bitch..."
Mother: Too controlling, doesn't trust me, always mopes, acts like she's the only one with problems, constantly trying to cause problems with everything, lies to my father about me, etc.

Step-father: Yells way too much, always agrees with everything my mother says, other than that he's cool.

Father: The only thing I can think of is he says "You know" between every sentence but that's nothing compared to the above. He loves gaming, I hang out with him a lot, we ALWAYS agree, ALWAYS get along, he's very understanding and very intelligent and he always looks out for me without being controlling like my mother.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-07-27, 08:14 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Mother: Too controlling, doesn't trust..."
Oh, yes, I forgot to add my step-parents.

Adding on:

Dad: HELLA anal. According to him, I have never once been right in my 17 years of existance. Yelling at me rules, too!
Mom: Too protective and worried.
Step-Mom: Evil incarnate. I hate everything about this woman. I cannot stand her, I do not want to stand her, I wish she would get the fuck out.
Step-Dad: He's cool. He used to get drunk alot and cuss out my mom, but he doesn't do any of that anymore and he's changed his life around.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos