Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2005-07-18, 07:26 AM in reply to badboy's post starting "The Masta is back."
Well of course he is.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2005-07-18, 07:35 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Holy crap where did you come from?..."
Um, Xenn's been arround for a while, as evidenced by his activity level.

If Wiccan stays arround, I might be inclined to give him an honorary senior membership.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2005-07-18, 08:59 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Um, Xenn's been arround for a while, as..."
Hey, sorry I didn't reply earlier, I was out of town to visit my grandpa as he just had a quadruple bypass. Ask_Rabber, yeah, I still live in Wisconsin, except now I'm mobile and I'm all over the state, mostly in Mil town though. WW, I can assure you I'll be on as much as possible, yet with work, school, and my daughter, I'm not around as much as I'd like to be haha.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzWiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Wiccan][V][asta

Posted 2005-07-18, 07:27 PM in reply to Wiccan][V][asta's post starting "Hey, sorry I didn't reply earlier, I..."
You have a daughter? Aren't you like 5-6 years younger than me?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2005-07-18, 07:58 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "You have a daughter? Aren't you like..."
According to his profile he's 17.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-07-18, 09:36 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "You have a daughter? Aren't you like..."
Yeah?

What you guys dont remember?

We all thought it was alie, but apparently he posted a long ass story about how he had sex with a girl and got her pregnant and if I remember correctly, they were gonna split apart but he was gonna worry about child support and went to court with her or something?

Maybe it was a dream.

Thanks for coming back; I've always wondered about you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2005-07-18, 09:40 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Yeah? What you guys dont remember? ..."
Slaynish, I mean absolutely no offense by this, yet I pegged you as one of the people who would forget about me, and my ordeals. Haha it's cool you did remember. And yes, I am now paying child support, $255 a month, and in March of 06 I get to go back to have it raised because I'll be 18. But that's besides the point, it's good to be back to the forums. It seems as though the members have changed slightly, for the better. Less idiots, "n00bs", and overall a better crowd. I'm happy to have come back!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzWiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Wiccan][V][asta

Posted 2005-07-18, 09:45 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Um, Xenn's been arround for a while, as..."
Wiccan][V][asta said:
*yawns* It's too early in the morning to be posting yet Adrena is telling me I should. Soo, after a long hiatus, I'm back! Again. Haha
Welcome back...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
LiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

LiveWire

Posted 2005-07-19, 07:03 AM in reply to LiveWire's post starting "Welcome back..."
Welcome back man.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2005-07-19, 03:08 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Um, Xenn's been arround for a while, as..."
WetWired said:
Um, Xenn's been arround for a while, as evidenced by his activity level.

If Wiccan stays arround, I might be inclined to give him an honorary senior membership.

I hit Quick Reply, but I was referring to Wiccan.

That sucks about the child support, btw.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-07-20, 07:05 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "I hit Quick Reply, but I was referring..."
Yeah, I never fuck without a rubber. Even if she's on the pill.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2005-07-21, 01:24 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Yeah, I never fuck without a rubber. ..."
Can I just ask where Wiccan has now gone??

He popped up, said he was back...and hasn't been seen since...at least not by me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-07-21, 01:30 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Can I just ask where Wiccan has now..."
Not everyone visits everyday, Lenny.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-07-21, 11:56 AM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "Not everyone visits everyday, Lenny."
Well they damn well should...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2005-07-21, 06:35 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Well they damn well should..."
Blasphemy!

55%
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2005-07-21, 09:24 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Blasphemy! 55%"
I'm a "NOOB"!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2005-07-21, 09:26 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Blasphemy! 55%"
So I was internet-less for about a week. Big deal.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2005-07-22, 11:46 AM in reply to badboy's post starting "The Masta is back."
I want a link to the thread slaynish is talking about, I missed it somehow...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2005-07-22, 11:47 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Can I just ask where Wiccan has now..."
Lenny said:
Can I just ask where Wiccan has now gone??

He popped up, said he was back...and hasn't been seen since...at least not by me.
He hasn't been online at all in a minute...

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2005-07-22, 03:38 PM in reply to Hades-Knight's post starting "I want a link to the thread slaynish is..."
I don't remember the thread, but the story seems somewhat familiar...

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord