Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2003-12-21, 05:57 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "My resignition/leaving once again."
Don't leave !K_A! this place is gonna suck w/o you being a supporter of me, shit now I'm all the way alone on the whole racism bullshit.

Oh well, you'll be bak.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2003-12-21, 07:08 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "My resignition/leaving once again."
GravitonSurge said:
You should make me a Sup Mod. I don't do anything controversial anymore, and I'm a bored son of a bitch.
Bump ont hta, and SUp mod Mantralord too

Personally I dont like the idea of sov beign a sup mod...hell not even a news poster!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2003-12-21, 07:17 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "My resignition/leaving once again."
!King_Amazon! said:
Sorry you can't work with me? Why is it every chance you get you try to get me demodded then? This is what you want, too bad I had to hand it to you on a plate but I'm tired of people bitching at me when I'm trying to get things done.

A lot of people tried to get your de-modded that you don't know about. It's because you were a shitty mod. Nobody liked you with power (not even full power, it's like... shitty mod power!)... I certainly didn't you would close threads to your liking, you would edit people's posts....(actually, that's a problem that RS needs to work out because that is annoying as hell) and worst of all, you broke some rules and made up shitty excuses for breaking them...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-12-21, 07:31 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "My resignition/leaving once again."
Such drama.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzWiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Wiccan][V][asta

Posted 2003-12-21, 07:36 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "My resignition/leaving once again."
Danananana!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2003-12-21, 07:42 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "My resignition/leaving once again."
I feel like I'm part of a soap opera. And it's rather annoying.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2003-12-21, 07:51 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "My resignition/leaving once again."
Eddie_Perez said:
!King_Amazon! said:
Sorry you can't work with me? Why is it every chance you get you try to get me demodded then? This is what you want, too bad I had to hand it to you on a plate but I'm tired of people bitching at me when I'm trying to get things done.

A lot of people tried to get your de-modded that you don't know about. It's because you were a shitty mod. Nobody liked you with power (not even full power, it's like... shitty mod power!)... I certainly didn't you would close threads to your liking, you would edit people's posts....(actually, that's a problem that RS needs to work out because that is annoying as hell) and worst of all, you broke some rules and made up shitty excuses for breaking them...
I rarely edit posts and only when things aren't supposed to be there. Or to fix an error that is really annoying. I edited a bunch when I was first modded, but I don't do it very often anymore.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-12-21, 09:29 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "My resignition/leaving once again."
Jessifer said:
I feel like I'm part of a soap opera. And it's rather annoying.
Welcome to my life.

Welcome to life, period.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2003-12-21, 11:17 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "My resignition/leaving once again."
It's a forum. You're here to post. Not to modify other people's post and have a different displayed rank under your name.

Get the fuck over it.

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2003-12-21, 11:23 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "My resignition/leaving once again."
RoboticSilence said:
Eddie_Perez said:
!King_Amazon! said:

I rarely edit posts and only when things aren't supposed to be there. Or to fix an error that is really annoying. I edited a bunch when I was first modded, but I don't do it very often anymore.

Rs, your full of shit. A while back when you didn't like what I was talking about you went in there and edited/closed my fuckign threads. You didn't like it because it was against your integrity and you felt threatened because somebody better than you was making a point that you have too much power, so you close the thread and toss it away, and no, you can't deny it.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2003-12-21, 11:28 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "My resignition/leaving once again."
Ahh, here we go again:

1. !K_A! posts that he's gonna leave...

2. !K_A! leaves for about an hour or so...

3. He talks to Chruser on AIM.

4. They talk about stuff...

5. They talk about more stuff...

6. Chruser realizes that !K_A! leaving turned Zelaron into a a vast wasteland filled with fat guys on unicycles.

7. !K_A! gets admin-ed

8. Returns to Zelaron and does nothing with his newfound powers but makes a couple of new retarded rules (no offense).

9. The1 returns and ponders about why he can't get admin-ed and take over Zelaron (that's what I heard his goal on Zelaron is).

10. The1 posts dumb shit filled with spam.

11. He gets banned by !K_A!

12. !K_A! becomes god.

13. And I'm stuck here with a spatula on my computer desk (Literally).

That's mostly what will have happend in the next week or two. Sorry to spoil the movie .

EDIT: Alternate ending: D3v gets banned .

Last edited by kaos; 2003-12-21 at 11:36 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2003-12-21, 11:32 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "My resignition/leaving once again."
This movie sucks, I want meh money back.... I mean the pimpest character of all d3v isn't in it, what kinda dumbass movie would it be without him?

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2003-12-21, 11:36 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "My resignition/leaving once again."
By the way, I'd take a pic of the spatula but I don't have a computer cam .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2003-12-21, 11:39 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "My resignition/leaving once again."
::sighs:: this thread is too off topic. !King_amazon! got his point across, he wishes to resign fine, he was demodded. This thread served its purpose. Complain about my sup modding in the thread titled "Congrats to our new sup mod: sovereign" or something like that, as thats all it seems to be filled up with.

Closed.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-12-21, 11:39 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "My resignition/leaving once again."
Ah...

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2003-12-22, 09:40 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "My resignition/leaving once again."
Well, just a few things. !K_A!, you are free to do what you want, but I'd rather you not leave... I actually completely agreed with Chruser when we talked about Sovereign. He asked my opinion of him, and I basically said he was a really good, dedicated member that is always on and trying to improve upon this place. It was not a hard decision at all to make him a Sup Mod. I really wouldn't say there is anyone else better suited for the position at this time, but then again, thats my opinion...

Either way, welcome aboard Sov, you deserve it!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied