Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Posted 2003-02-03, 02:40 PM in reply to Xenn's post "AA Hacks - No scam"
you know what? you guys are all homos. I can't believe you would try to ruin such a great game. I honestly hope the army breaks down your door at night and shoots you. You truly are retarded, every single one of you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
mightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

mightychicken

Posted 2003-02-03, 06:02 PM in reply to Xenn's post "AA Hacks - No scam"
Holy moses, you know they can ban your account for hacking or maybe even arrest you. The government could close this site down if they found out you've been posting hacks.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2003-02-04, 03:16 PM in reply to Xenn's post "AA Hacks - No scam"
good idea! brb
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
mightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

mightychicken

Posted 2003-03-18, 12:08 AM in reply to Xenn's post "AA Hacks - No scam"
LMAO! I think the chance of them even giving a damn are slim. But you never know, could get your parents audited or somthing. All of a sudden their credit drops, and some repo guy comes to take away your shiny new computer. Wouldn't that be hell? Now do you think you will think twice before messing around with retarded cheats or hacks for online gaming?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ZO_CanonJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenZO_CanonJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ZO_CanonJoe

Posted 2003-03-18, 02:11 AM in reply to Xenn's post "AA Hacks - No scam"
Now... why would that happen again?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-03-19, 08:48 PM in reply to Xenn's post "AA Hacks - No scam"
Uhm, I was being sarcastic. The garbage these guys are thinking about, thought I would tote one in there. Please tell me you picked up on that....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ZO_CanonJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenZO_CanonJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ZO_CanonJoe

Posted 2003-06-16, 05:13 PM in reply to Xenn's post "AA Hacks - No scam"
NonGayMan said:
Holy moses, you know they can ban your account for hacking or maybe even arrest you. The government could close this site down if they found out you've been posting hacks.
I greatly doubt they would go that far after all america army is a free game.
why would a game made by the army be free no one make anything for free let's look at it from another angle.

Would anyone do anything for other ? To close friend girlfriend/boyfriend yeah it can happen but total stranger ?
I greatly doubt it. When ppl make stuff and distrubute it on the web when being the closest to free it is most of
the time to proove themself or a need to share their work and america army isnt for either. What if they want ppl
to crack the game in 2 and try to hack in servers it would make ppl work for free so they can work on security
(would be like cops that are being given donut and cofee in some place a cops whit it s gun is very well paid for a few cofee and donuts)
or they could even go after the skilled hacker that do stuff themself and offer them a job.Also technology never stop to advance and the game is realistic wouldnt it end up being possible to have a bunch of ppl in a bunker controlling weapon/tank/maybe even plane from a safe place preventing lot of useless stress that could proove dangerous of course those are only theory but who know ?

The Truth is out there ! hehe
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-07-09, 10:48 PM in reply to Xenn's post "AA Hacks - No scam"
There is no point in playing AA if u cheat..its stupid.
Life is like a box of chocolates.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Bounty_hunter7 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBounty_hunter7 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Bounty_hunter7

Posted 2003-07-10, 09:55 AM in reply to Xenn's post "AA Hacks - No scam"
Well right now in AA there no real point of playing at all considering all the cheaters.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-09-07, 10:56 AM in reply to Xenn's post "AA Hacks - No scam"
well now they got punkbuster
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2003-11-28, 02:20 PM in reply to Xenn's post "AA Hacks - No scam"
They have punkbuster, and the new 2.00 has totally fixed some horrible bugs that still existed, such as the "running crawl" bug a few close friends of mine knew, and let me in on.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzWiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Wiccan][V][asta