Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Posted 2008-01-02, 11:11 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Lemme know how you like Mass Effect. I..."
I'm going to play through System Shock 2. I haven't touched any games in quite some time now.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2008-01-02, 11:12 AM in reply to Chruser's post starting "I'm going to play through System Shock..."
Diablo II LOD. Hopefully not for a long period of time
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-01-11, 04:54 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Diablo II LOD. Hopefully not for a long..."
I finished Half-Life 2: Episode 2 earlier tonight. Brilliant ending! Well, penultimate chapter. The last one ended on too much of a cliffhanger.

Now where's Episode 3? Valve promised it for December 2007!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-01-15, 11:45 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I finished Half-Life 2: Episode 2..."
Chrono Cross and Drake's Fortune
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2008-01-15, 11:48 AM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "Chrono Cross and Drake's Fortune"
Oooh! You bought a PS3, then? What about the 360?

And I've got to ask, before I buy it myself, what's your opinion on Drake's Fortune? I liked the demo, and I love the look of the game, and I'm sure I'll enjoy it, but I'm still thinking about whether I want to buy it or not.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-01-15, 11:50 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Oooh! You bought a PS3, then? What..."
Didn't buy the PS3, actually. I've been pet sitting for a friend who happens to own one.
The game is pretty awesome. Targeting can be kind of iffy sometimes, but that seems to add to the haphazard hero feel. It looks amazing. From what I understand, though, it is pretty short (10 hours or so).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2008-02-09, 06:31 AM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "Didn't buy the PS3, actually. I've..."
I started playing Uncharted yesterday. So far I've got up to just after the demo ends (about fifteen minutes further) and I'm loving it. The story has still to kick in fully (though there has been quite a bit of it), the scenery is breath-taking, and the graphics are even better than the demo.

I'm loving it!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2008-02-18, 11:00 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I started playing Uncharted yesterday...."
I'm starting to think I'm the only who plays games, too!

Just started Final Fantasy VII.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2008-02-18, 12:21 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I'm starting to think I'm the only who..."
I'm still playing Chrono Cross. Haven't finished yet. Maybe today.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vault Dweller

Posted 2008-03-06, 04:22 PM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "I'm still playing Chrono Cross. ..."
FFVII seems to be on hold for the moment.

And I'm playing FFXII, and Half-Life: Source.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2008-03-06, 09:24 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "FFVII seems to be on hold for the..."
Dabbling in FFXII, but I just picked up some more classic fare - Grim Fandango and Deus Ex for the PC and the Sega Genesis Collection for the PS2 (which includes Phantasy Star II - IV).

Did finish Chrono Cross, by the way.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vault Dweller

Posted 2008-03-06, 09:25 PM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "Dabbling in FFXII, but I just picked up..."
Deus Ex is still awesome after all these years.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2008-03-06, 09:26 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Deus Ex is still awesome after all..."
Haven't installed it yet, but I'm really looking forward to it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vault Dweller

Posted 2008-03-06, 11:16 PM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "Haven't installed it yet, but I'm..."
I'm playing Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness (Makai Senki Disgaea)

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-03-07, 07:53 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "I'm playing Disgaea: Afternoon of..."
Xbox 360

Halo 3. Always.
Lost Odyssey
Call of Duty 4

N64
Super Smash Brothers
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-04-29, 04:29 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Xbox 360 Halo 3. Always. Lost..."
Grand Theft Auto 4 on the PS3.

Four hours in, and it's good. Very good. Extremely good. You wouldn't believe the number of times I've thrown myself through the windscreen.

So far it's RRoD'd four of my friends 360s. How I laughed.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2008-04-29, 04:36 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Grand Theft Auto 4 on the PS3. Four..."
Civilization III for PC.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-04-29, 11:58 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Civilization III for PC."
Radiata Stories for PS2. Good but not fantastic. I'm getting kind of tired of hating RPG protagonists.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vault Dweller

Posted 2008-04-30, 12:12 AM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "Radiata Stories for PS2. Good but not..."
Diablo II LOD, and a little bit of WoW
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-04-30, 12:36 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Grand Theft Auto 4 on the PS3. Four..."
Lenny said:
Grand Theft Auto 4 on the PS3.

Four hours in, and it's good. Very good. Extremely good. You wouldn't believe the number of times I've thrown myself through the windscreen.

So far it's RRoD'd four of my friends 360s. How I laughed.
Yikes! Thanks for the warning. I might just hold off until I get a PS3, then. Exactly how common is this?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!