Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Exclamation WTF - BuG FoUnD
Posted 2003-08-15, 08:24 PM
warning - bug found im the anti mass spam packet thingy.
If you join a traiding game and someone is in a trade and they will trade you a item that you realy need, do not click on them more then once every 30 seconds. i was doing this and in clicking about once every 3 seconds, BAM C/I and then R/D, they think you are using gold drop because gd sent mass packets quickly, this was patched and thus the bug was made. this can happen with any thing, click a item quickly over and over in your inventory, BAM. pick up a item constantly but not enuf room BAM. click at your own risk !!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D2Maul is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenD2Maul is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

D2Maul

Posted 2003-08-15, 09:52 PM in reply to D2Maul's post "WTF - BuG FoUnD"
also if you use a mac you get r/d instantly without anything loaded
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
xoc is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenxoc is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

xoc

Posted 2003-08-15, 10:36 PM in reply to D2Maul's post "WTF - BuG FoUnD"
you shure you have the mac version of d2 ? if your trying to use pc version on mac that can couse it.

ah my just starting mf sorc for bots just hit 199% mf. heh, anyone got a 1%mf charm laying arownd ?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D2Maul is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenD2Maul is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

D2Maul

Posted 2003-08-15, 11:30 PM in reply to D2Maul's post "WTF - BuG FoUnD"
this smells like.. :sniff: ... hmm....bullshit maybe? For one, clicking on an item wont disconnect you.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2003-08-16, 01:01 AM in reply to D2Maul's post "WTF - BuG FoUnD"
click it fast enuf and it will, happened to me
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D2Maul

Posted 2003-08-16, 06:35 AM in reply to D2Maul's post "WTF - BuG FoUnD"
D3v, shut the fuck up if you don't know what you are talking about please. Kthx.

Yes, doing anything really fast can get you c/i and r/d IP ban. You would have to do it really fast though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-08-16, 05:47 PM in reply to D2Maul's post "WTF - BuG FoUnD"
yea they should change that so if only you send the packet to drop gold realy fast you get r/d, this can make people realy mad in trading games when they MUST get that item at all cost, even if clicking constantly till they get out of a trade.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D2Maul

Posted 2003-08-16, 11:59 PM in reply to D2Maul's post "WTF - BuG FoUnD"
Most of the time it will drop you, but not all the time, depend on how fast and long you doing it. Any way it's not BS.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-08-17, 04:44 AM in reply to D2Maul's post "WTF - BuG FoUnD"
Yeah i was making the item move by clicking it really fast a little bit at a time, and i disconnected and realm down for like 5 mins, its not biggie. Just don't mass click for a long time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2003-08-17, 05:23 AM in reply to D2Maul's post "WTF - BuG FoUnD"
This is OLD.. it also happens when you are trying to get your body if you leave the left click in you get c/i then r/d BAM!! that's why you can use the right mouse click for getting your body and you can't get c/i - r/d.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Minian is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMinian is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Minian

Posted 2003-08-17, 09:23 AM in reply to D2Maul's post "WTF - BuG FoUnD"
I always right click to get my body because if I miss it I still shoot my spell of choice(I always play sorcs now.)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!