Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III

Diablo III Forums
Posted 2008-05-24, 10:10 AM
This is a new Sub-forum for Diablo III. Their is still no confirmed date or rumor that it is actually coming out, but post any announcements, rumors, or anything related to Diablo III here!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-05-25, 02:44 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Diablo III Forums"
So, you make a section for no reason?.. There have been tons of discussion threads already put into place, I wouldn't even worry about it until atleast Blizzard announces something concrete.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-05-25, 08:35 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "So, you make a section for no reason?....."
I simply didn't want the Diablo II section cluttered with Diablo III topics, and had a different one made for discussing the idea/rumor of it. Do see you see a problem with this?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-05-25, 09:11 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "So, you make a section for no reason?....."
D3V said:
So, you make a section for no reason?.. There have been tons of discussion threads already put into place, I wouldn't even worry about it until atleast Blizzard announces something concrete.
-Spector- didn't make the sub-forum, first of all. He doesn't have the ability to do so, as far as I know. Thus, one of the admins had to have done it, which means that they agreed that there was a need for it.

Go look at other gaming forums and Diablo-related forums. They've mostly all got a Diablo 3 forum for posting any new announcements, rumors, theories, etc. However, if you feel that the new Diablo 3 sub-forum is somehow harmful to the forums, please explain and perhaps we will change our minds.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-05-25, 05:02 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "-Spector- didn't make the sub-forum,..."
I don't see any reason why it would be bad. even if it didn't get any traffic, it wouldn't be doing any bad.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-05-26, 09:27 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "-Spector- didn't make the sub-forum,..."
Agreed. There's most likely going to be a flurry of diablo 3 related posts in the coming year or two, so having it organized isn't a bad idea. Anyways, there's no reason to bicker over a forum, just sit back and think about what a great piece of gaming gold the overlords of blizzard are going to deliver.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-05-27, 08:33 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Agreed. There's most likely going to..."
Oh no, it's a good idea. I was just wondering if there was anything new, or the other Diablo section was cluttered, if you need another subform then go for it, might as well make a Wrath of the Lich King forum too... considering it's a real, confirmed game with storyline, plots the whole sha-bam!

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-05-27, 12:58 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Oh no, it's a good idea. I was just..."
Agreed. If we are going to have a forum for a game that might not even come out, why not have one for one that will come out.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-08-22, 01:22 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Agreed. If we are going to have a forum..."
Well FINALLY! It is out, and there's hardly any new discussion on it, I hope Blizzard doesn't delay the game for too long, there still aren't any guestimations on the release date..

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-08-22, 01:34 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Well FINALLY! It is out, and there's..."
actually there is - when i bought too human yesterday i asked the gamestop guy what the eta is and he said august of next year

RUMORED
August 2009 diablo 3
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-08-22, 02:00 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "actually there is - when i bought too..."
Yea, I really don't think he has a clue.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-08-22, 02:08 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Yea, I really don't think he has a clue."
it does seem very early for something blizzard has just unvieled but who is to say that is all blizzard has already - perhaps they are going to break it down untill June of 09 where they will announce its release - we cant be sure either way. Then again he is working @ gamestop for minimum wage trying to put a smile on his customer's face.

// i will say i felt like he was firm when he said it and it didnt feel like a complete guess
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-08-22, 02:09 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Yea, I really don't think he has a clue."
I'd tend to agree, I'd like to go off something even slightly more official.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-08-22, 02:12 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I'd tend to agree, I'd like to go off..."
Gamestop and other similar places are notorious for making guesses at when games will be released, but they don't actually know anything.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-08-22, 02:19 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Gamestop and other similar places are..."
what would you be looking @ do you think blizzard will announce it before anyone else finds out? Do you think perhaps IGN might have some insider info - who are you watching for the big announcement.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2008-08-22, 04:16 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "what would you be looking @ do you..."
I'm not really watching anything for the big announcement, but I would imagine that if there's ever a finalized date, diii.net would post about it, and they're trustworthy in my book.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2011-07-09, 10:40 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I'm not really watching anything for..."
Anyone else applied for a beta testing account? i cant fucking wait!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2011-07-10, 06:39 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "Anyone else applied for a beta testing..."
www.d3ftw.com - check it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2011-07-18, 02:44 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I'd tend to agree, I'd like to go off..."
I heard D3 was coming out tomorrow.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2011-07-18, 04:47 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I heard D3 was coming out tomorrow."
Lies.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!