Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Forum News, Suggestions and Discussion

Post Penguin :(
Posted 2003-01-23, 04:31 PM
Penguin has been grounded for "about a month" for doing something really stupid in school not that long ago. He just wanted me to tell everyone that he might not be online so often to do his duties, but hopefully, he should be online whenever he can.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2003-01-23, 04:37 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Penguin :("
Tisk Tisk.. (Insert hichschool kid joke here)

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-01-23, 04:39 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Penguin :("
He threw 50 firecrackers at a mexican kid because he wouldn't respond when he said 'Come here spic!'
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2003-01-23, 04:42 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Penguin :("
lol

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-01-23, 05:15 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Penguin :("
He has big cojones.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-01-23, 06:27 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Penguin :("
Oo, missing an admin isnt a good thing...as all of you would know.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2003-01-23, 07:38 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Penguin :("
man he musta gotten in heavy shit to be grounded for so long...my parents cant exactlly ground me...
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2003-01-23, 08:03 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Penguin :("
im serious, then the mexican kid threw them at the teacher and the teacher wants to quit
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2003-01-23, 09:52 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Penguin :("
uhh no, i can be on on Weekends and Early morn, if i want on on weekdays (Besides homework) i gotta do work =[

I gave a kid some firecrackers that he lit in class, yes IN CLASS, and then my friends ratted me out .... Anyway, as if 4 days of ISS and 8 houres of community service isent enough, I have to get grounded at home too... I wasent even there when he lit them, but still =[

I went in there going to try to deny it all but, im not good at that, plus he already knew so i made an ass of myself, so i just said fine and went with it.... =[

Ill prolly be as active as i was if not a little bit less, ill make up for it on weekends, ill be on aim more on my Cell phone so ill type SLOWWWW but ill be here, just not as often =[

And I can always get on for emergencys and crap, the punishment isent really STRICT so, i can trade 1 weekend for a weekday on comp doing games or whatever, what sucks is i just payed for a month of Ragnorak Online which will goto waste ;p

Shutup grav =[
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPenguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Penguin

Posted 2003-01-23, 09:53 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Penguin :("
notice i put a =[ after every paragraph, i diddnt even notice =[

Last edited by Penguin; 2003-01-24 at 06:15 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPenguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Penguin

Posted 2003-01-23, 10:04 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Penguin :("
Obviously you noticed or one of us would be pointing it out to you instead.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-01-23, 10:34 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Penguin :("
=[
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
LiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

LiveWire

Posted 2010-08-21, 05:27 AM in reply to Penguin's post starting "uhh no, i can be on on Weekends and..."
You had a weird life man, and I think it's only gotten weirder since then. What are you doing now?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2010-08-21, 06:27 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "You had a weird life man, and I think..."
The 7 year digger! I was honestly expecting it to be D3V.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2010-08-21, 06:01 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "The 7 year digger! I was honestly..."
I was too, to be honest.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2010-08-23, 04:59 PM in reply to Penguin's post starting "uhh no, i can be on on Weekends and..."
i don't remember any of this!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Penguin

Posted 2010-08-24, 08:40 AM in reply to Penguin's post starting "i don't remember any of this!"

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V