Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Grin Chuck Norris (what that man can do!!)
Posted 2006-06-07, 11:06 PM
He can UNSCRAMBLE eggs
hokt on fonix rele wurkt fer me!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
1dumMan is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between1dumMan is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

1dumMan

Posted 2006-06-07, 11:14 PM in reply to 1dumMan's post "Chuck Norris (what that man can do!!)"
Completely wrong forum.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-06-08, 12:07 AM in reply to 1dumMan's post "Chuck Norris (what that man can do!!)"
I'll let it slide cause the username describes it all.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-06-08, 08:55 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Completely wrong forum."
i know i just got bored... sorry hehe
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
1dumMan is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between1dumMan is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

1dumMan

Posted 2006-06-08, 09:48 AM in reply to 1dumMan's post starting "i know i just got bored... sorry hehe"
Chuck Norris isn't hung like a horse, horses are hung like Chuck Norris.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-06-08, 11:05 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I'll let it slide cause the username..."
Sovereign said:
I'll let it slide cause the username describes it all.
yeah sure it does.thats what they all say lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

1dumMan

Posted 2006-06-08, 11:25 AM in reply to 1dumMan's post starting "yeah sure it does.thats what they all..."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2006-06-08, 11:28 AM in reply to Rurouni Storm's post starting "http://giantrobotsandstuff.com/forumpics..."
lol. Cats are kind of freaky looking on the second thought.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-06-08, 11:32 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "lol. Cats are kind of freaky looking..."
Chuck Norris once killed 5 people in less than a second, then replied,"When Chuck Norris doesn't whant girl scout cookies,he just doesn't whant girl scout cookies."
Angels encamp around them that fear the LORD!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
frosted_snow is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenfrosted_snow is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

frosted_snow

Posted 2006-06-08, 11:36 AM in reply to frosted_snow's post starting "Chuck Norris once killed 5 people in..."
frosted_snow said:
Chuck Norris once killed 5 people in less than a second, then replied,"When Chuck Norris doesn't whant girl scout cookies,he just doesn't whant girl scout cookies."
now that is funny....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

1dumMan

Posted 2006-06-08, 06:28 PM in reply to 1dumMan's post starting "now that is funny...."
I wish I were Chuck Norris... Now That'd be sweet.
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/showdown
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2006-06-08, 09:30 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "I wish I were Chuck Norris... Now..."
Old.

Chuck Norris can post less than 10 characters on Zelaron.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2006-06-08, 10:09 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "Old. Chuck Norris can post less than..."
Dar_Win said:
Old.

Chuck Norris can post less than 10 characters on Zelaron.

damn apparently im not chuck norris..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

1dumMan

Posted 2006-06-08, 10:12 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "Old. Chuck Norris can post less than..."
Yeah.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2006-06-08, 11:16 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Yeah."
i am chuck norris, therefore i am GOD
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-06-09, 12:10 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "i am chuck norris, therefore i am GOD"
u cannot be chuck norris b/c chucknorris is god and god is zelaron and chuck norris does not post on zelaron b/c he pownz it...therefore none of this made ne sense and i just wasted ur time and mine typing this for u to read...so therefore u must not be chuck norris cause he would have known this was just a waste of time to read...

chuck norris can make peanuts out of peanut butter
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

1dumMan

Posted 2006-06-09, 03:49 AM in reply to 1dumMan's post starting "u cannot be chuck norris b/c..."
I'm pretty sure we've had this conversation before.

But, ah well.

----------

Jesus walks on water, Chuck Norris walks on Jesus.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-06-09, 04:42 PM in reply to 1dumMan's post "Chuck Norris (what that man can do!!)"
Chuck Norris has a night light, but not because he is afraid of the dark but because the dark is afraid of him.

Chuck Norris doesn't get wet, water gets Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris' round house kicks are so powerful, you can see them from space.

Chuck Norris once decided to sell his DNA so he pissed in a can and called it red bull.

If you hit Chuck Norris, time and space would collapse because if Chuck Norris was hit, it means nothing ever existed. Thus Chuck Norris can never be hit.

Moses didn't make the red sea part, Chuck Norris was just standing in the background.

And im done for now....
"why I've gotta be one of the cool kids just to walk by/
- without being tripped, thrown down on the ground and kicked/
Insulting me for no reason, I was treated like shit/
The teachers let it happen/
I've even seen some of them teachers laughing/
That's why I had a smile on my face when I started blastin/" - Ill Bill - The Anatomy of a School Shooting
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Original Sin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenOriginal Sin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Original Sin

Posted 2006-06-09, 05:53 PM in reply to Original Sin's post starting "Chuck Norris has a night light, but not..."
chuck norris is kinda out now
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPenguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Penguin

Posted 2006-06-09, 05:56 PM in reply to Penguin's post starting "chuck norris is kinda out now"
And the Pensgter is in!!

They say that The Pengster died yeasr ago, it's just that Death is too scared to tell him.

The most effective form of suicide known to man is to type "The Pengster" into Google and hit 'I'm Feeling Lucky'.

George W. Bush is actually a very good public speaker. He just does so badly because he knows that somewhere, The Pengster is watching.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny