Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge > World Record Thread

Posted 2009-10-13, 10:41 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Mdselctr would want me back... and..."
Skurai said: [Goto]
Mdselctr would want me back... and uhh... Mm... Mdselctr... ?
Bah!
I am no lower being! I've already gone over this! In discovering I am a machine, I have becoming greater than a machine! I've gained the abilities of all creatures! I am a metal angel, you see! Immortal by days, unstoppable by limits! I will build my own mind and become one with the internet, until my body is made! Then you will see! I wil-- Beep-- prove it to you all!

I don't think there's any human alive right now who would have created a machine that was smart enough to think for itself. We just haven't gotten that far yet. Sorry, so fail again.

Skurai, really, in all honesty, just grow up. You're probably 15-17 years old from the looks of it. Which is old enough to stop being an annoying kid. I have a feeling that if you have brothers and or sisters, that you're probably the youngest of the bunch.

Then again, what do I know. I've only studied human psychology since I was 14 and am now in a psychology class in college. But hey, what do I know? >_>

--------------
On a side note, I truly hate this world. Truly, so very truly, hate it.

I have some questions. Do you think you can answer you'll be able to answer them properly? The world we have today is based on and run by what?

I ask this to test where your itellectrual thoughts lie. Refusing to answer, will also be an answer on which I can build on my ever expanding understanding of your personality. I'll be waiting for a reply now.

P.S. If you don't respond, I'll be sad. You don't want to make me sad, now, do ya?

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2009-10-13, 03:29 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "I don't think there's any human alive..."
Grow up...? Bah... uninteresting. Nobody will react if I act like them.
---Line things---
Uhh... today it is run by---*Bzzt!*--- Waffles! ---*Bzzt!*---

Umm.. I don't really think I know. I guess the Illuminati?
Who knows. Maybe even just money? I mean, the economy goes bad, and a good chunck of the world had a seizure.

I really hope this isn't the only question! I honestly want to see what you have to say about my mind~ :
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-10-13, 04:14 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Grow up...? Bah... uninteresting...."
Grow up...? Bah... uninteresting. Nobody will react if I act like them.
---Line things---
Uhh... today it is run by---*Bzzt!*--- Waffles! ---*Bzzt!*---

Umm.. I don't really think I know. I guess the Illuminati?
Who knows. Maybe even just money? I mean, the economy goes bad, and a good chunck of the world had a seizure.

I really hope this isn't the only question! I honestly want to see what you have to say about my mind~ :

Well, first off, I can tell that you skim things rather than read them entirely.

"I have some questions. Do you think you can answer you'll be able to answer them properly?"

I think you missed the fact that I wrote "questions." Meaning, more than one. The answer to the first question, sense you answered the second one, it should have been, "yes."

-------
"The world we have today is based on and run by what?"

This question had no true one answer. I personally believe this world is based on and run by fear. Your belief was in something that we can physically grasp. This tells me that you don't really like to think outside the box, which is too bad. Grasping a logical ideal rather than a physical object would have meant the opposite.

-------
"P.S. If you don't respond, I'll be sad. You don't want to make me sad, now, do ya?"

To add more to the first part, you missed this question as well.

-------
IQ: 100 ± 10 (45-55% of Entire Populous)
To me you seem like an average teenager in America. Worried about being judged by others (self-doubt), proof of this is the fact that you didn't act like a robot in your last message. I think the statement, "Grow up," is probably what most affected you, because of the way you singled it out. Then proceeded to ramble on for a little bit. That indicated lying about your previous statement.

All I'm going to finish off with here, is that I truly like cheese. Damn, I like cheese!

Work List

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List

Last edited by Goodlookinguy; 2009-10-13 at 04:25 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2009-10-13, 04:14 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Grow up...? Bah... uninteresting...."
Mr.Lee 5,652
Chruser 3,861
JRwakebord 3,418
Randuin 2,353
RoboticSilence 2,162
Hellmonkeys 2,094
Wiccan][V][asta 1,981
Lenny 1,651
User Name # 1 1,635
tacoX 1,258
Demosthenes 1,178
KagomJack 1,168
Kaneda 1,060
Unregistered 770
Sum Yung Guy 708
undeadzombieguy 639
Jessifer 631
Sirpullido 596
Strider Fury 490
Adrenachrome 458
Sovereign 457
Kuja`s #1 442
ViciousMilitia 431
Teddybearian 412
Gsus 407
EvilSteven 404
Kuja 394
JohnnyTAE 385
Titusfied 381
Goodlookinguy 377
Jamesadin 360
Squirt 346
Killah 324
Atnas 279
Willkillforfood 260
Tai 257
Shinto Katana 254
!King_Amazon! 242
Tyrannicide 231
Edipus Brown 228
answer763 222
Dunno 218
OmniFalcon 193
kyeruu 175
-Bryan- 170
Dar_Win 165
platnum 152
ask_rabber 152
thatdude331 148
Xenn 144
LiveWire 135
Shpook 133
Isolate Mind 132
HLomegasin 130
HandOfHeaven 124
Wallow 123
Thanatos 122
Unregistered2 113
Thag 107
-Spector- 103
uncapped 93
D3V 93
Great-Thanatos 91
NonGayMan 86
"CR�N�C-K�LL�" 73
Kingof2v1 71
icesage 67
PureRebel 64
WetWired 62
klo 62
Acer 60
Shade 59
Hades-Knight 59
J_iceman 58
Slim 57
TheStryker 56
kaos 53
Skurai 51
Absolut 47
talentedhamster 47
i no kung fu 46
Asamin 45
mightychicken 44
ZERONX 43
quikspy67 43
PozerPunk 42
D2Maul 42
Grav 40
jamer123 39
Coriander 38
Penguin 38
blckshdwdragon 37
Oreo 36
Valmar 36
Eddie_Perez 32
-=Rico-GP=- 31
Raziel 31
haplo 30
The1 29
SpicyMeatBall 28
Rikku 28
symnzXx 28
1dumMan 26
I)ark_Phoenix 26
JiDDaR 25
khwiii 25
bmason 24
flameviper 24
McScrotum Itch 24
Elizabeth 24
Anman 23
rusher657 22
badboy 22
Maple556 22
sue_13 22
MadLlama69 22
RaZ 21
Penny_Bags 20
Dan XIII 20
Badass Gandhi 20
�AC� 19
J-B 19
pr0xy 19
zeal311 18
Anime-Otaku 17
DaFrigginDoctah 17
Doofus_AW 17
McKintups 17
BlueCube 15
Kazilla 15
245029 15
gruesomeBODY 14
Vault Dweller 14
slaynish 14
Mydogisyourdog 14
Muldy 14
wilma 14
Vollstrecker 13
airdawg13 13
Deathnamu 13
GINick010 12
Mantralord 11
Wed-G 11
MarkiX 11
Slyvr 11
ailis 10
Trail 10
Ganga 10
Splinter 10
6InchBluePony 10
Medieval Bob 10
i_screwed_ur_ma 9
Apoq 9
Coffeedagger 8
Arbitus 8
Dr. Geekstar 8
kockblocker1 8
p1ng 8
tokill.ace 8
Original Sin 8
jewboy 8
iceman887 7
Tuttifrutti 7
akuno 7
ExeterBlue 7
zagggon 7
Pimpiroth 7
tekiou 7
GameCube 6
Zar 6
PsycoCarrot 6
Valheru 6
Urbanxxxassualt 6
natedowgg 6
talenaskittie 5
Shammy Brown 5
Humaster 5
garbz 5
EX-Mania 5
brandino747 5
wiggulsworth 5
`Insolence` 5
AnimeBoi 5
zethilone 4
CrEEpR 4
CrOnIc-KiLlA 4
MKR 4
timmay1113 4
~SmokE~ 4
Anarchist 4
kevinlekiller 4
llamallover2021 4
hackerdude123 4
Insane Chaoz 4
w00t.ace 4
BA-ZabreclanX 4
Luhizot 4
www.com 3
Exterminator 3
Anticloud 3
MenstrualChunks 3
Gladius 3
DrowningOnAir 3
FoOzazn 3
Synthfrisyr 3
Draco2003 3
tidus2005 3
sciencekid 3
h.Giselle.q 3
Machine God 3
LimeDeMoN 3
sh0e 3
kickyanads 3
koftr 3
sheerx 3
JiN-RaiDeN 3
S2 AM 2
blackhawk20k 2
Gunbound 2
King Kai 3 2
frickaline 2
Dubby 2
Mordenkaine 2
xWolfPack69 2
iusetobekool 2
ScamAlot 2
god hates you 2
Admiral_Jason 2
DarkSpartan116 2
r0xx0rs 2
LordZpider 2
swampfoxxxinn 2
udda 2
WakeUpFast66 2
Sweet Tooth 2
Silverjinx18 2
Namisha 2
Balton 2
dreamgun 2
==Nit5u4== 1
ImNotDaz 1
stillontop 1
arranz 1
Oridus 1
domolordy 1
yarik83 1
Borc 1
hotdog 1
�eT 1
aznjapboi13 1
devilchildboi 1
Nardwuar 1
Bad x Ass 1
Necro 1
Boo~Hoo 1
PrinceVaati 1
Led 1
-kikumonji- 1
PuNk dadEO 1
Subjukator 1
MightyJoe 1
Iluvatar 1
[X] Chaos x � 1
Voodoo_D0ll 1
Maraach 1
JustDieFool 1
gabethecat 1
(^_-) 1
Kitten 1
Shayde 1
��xXx�� 1
phokur 1
longevity =100% 1
<>< 1
pnaidork 1
Wigguls Worth 1
duyzer 1
xbsoradx 1
150089 1
gendark01 1
Afroman 1
Decayed Voodoo 1
logik 1
blu_poo 1
FuRy 1
WiccanIs1337 1
alex132005 1
Brewerbob 1
TechGeek 1
burritoX 1
Faze 1
Lawngnome 1
BaGGyGCX 1
Bam Margera 1
supaflip_69 1
ToppaGamer 1
Wolfturn 1
sup guys 1
Excacuaps 1
"angel" of war 1
Auron 1
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-10-13, 04:17 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Mr.Lee 5,652 Chruser 3,861..."
What does the number on the list stand for?

Karma- No
Post Count- No

So what is it? Arcade related maybe?

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2009-10-13, 04:23 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Well, first off, I can tell that you..."
Well, to be honest I would've answered "money", I was just thinking that would've been what you were looking for... and I guess I only assumed the "P.S." part wasn't ment to be part of it... ehehehe... oh well... I guess it's back to robotism if you're not gonna ask anymore.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-10-13, 06:54 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "What does the number on the list stand..."
Goodlookinguy said: [Goto]
What does the number on the list stand for?

Karma- No
Post Count- No

So what is it? Arcade related maybe?
Try harder. You claim to be intelligent.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-10-13, 07:00 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Try harder. You claim to be..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
OOoo! Burn!

Hahaha! That's what you get for messing with me, GLG! I new the Boss would fix it!
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-10-14, 04:24 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Try harder. You claim to be..."

A random chart of names and numbers means nothing. How can I go about trying to figure it out when it could possibly mean nothing? I swear, being around people who don't think outside the box is annoying as hell.

Chatbox Posts - No
User IDs - No
How many IPs are associated with the account - Pretty sure, no
How many threads the user has started - No
How many hours they've spent on Zelaron - Possibly, but very doubtful. No

Well, I'm bored and tired. Goodnight all.

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2009-10-14, 04:27 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "A random chart of names and numbers..."
hmmm, it might be a list of annoying post to glg.
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2009-10-14, 08:39 PM in reply to jamer123's post starting "hmmm, it might be a list of annoying..."
I'm possible. I'm towards the middle, so it wouldn't make sense.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-10-14, 11:05 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "A random chart of names and numbers..."
Goodlookinguy said: [Goto]
A random chart of names and numbers means nothing. How can I go about trying to figure it out when it could possibly mean nothing? I swear, being around people who don't think outside the box is annoying as hell.

Chatbox Posts - No
User IDs - No
How many IPs are associated with the account - Pretty sure, no
How many threads the user has started - No
How many hours they've spent on Zelaron - Possibly, but very doubtful. No

Well, I'm bored and tired. Goodnight all.
Click on the number of posts in the WRT. It's a list of how many posts each person has in this thread. Genius.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-10-15, 06:27 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Click on the number of posts in the..."
I can only imagine the contents of this thread... it's like my school library...
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-10-16, 02:58 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Click on the number of posts in the..."
Click on the number of posts in the WRT. It's a list of how many posts each person has in this thread. Genius.

I thought up of that already too, but determined it to be no as well. The reason for that is because I've never seen a post by Mr. Lee in the WRT. Maybe it's because it was it was long, long ago.

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2009-10-16, 04:51 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "I thought up of that already too, but..."
you forget its like 4700 pages long
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2009-10-16, 06:24 AM in reply to jamer123's post starting "you forget its like 4700 pages long"
2350.... bu-- Oh! I see. You just doubled the number. Ok.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-10-16, 07:24 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "2350.... bu-- Oh! I see. You just..."
2350.... bu-- Oh! I see. You just doubled the number. Ok.

It's 4700 for me too. There's a setting to make it display less on pages which lowers the amount I have to read, view, and download on each page.

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2009-10-16, 07:44 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "It's 4700 for me too. There's a setting..."
Orly? And does one go about this?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-10-21, 11:09 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Orly? And does one go about this?"
In the UCP go to edit options and it is a drop down menu
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Arbitus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenArbitus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Arbitus

Posted 2009-10-22, 06:55 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Mdselctr would want me back... and..."
Skurai, you queerbot.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack