Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Need good Dclone Hunter
Posted 2004-07-27, 06:17 PM
What is the best build for taking down Dclone?

I was thinking a hammerdin if you were going to do it by yourself, right?
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2004-07-27, 06:21 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post "Need good Dclone Hunter"
I personal like and think zealot is the best, but you need good gears for it, or alteast a exile.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-07-27, 07:13 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "I personal like and think zealot is the..."
I like fire sorc actually o.O
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2004-07-27, 07:53 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "I like fire sorc actually o.O"
But byherself. I am either thinking hammerdin or zealot right now. Not sure if I want to make an exile or just use my hammerdin with HoZ.
!King_Amazon! said:

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2004-07-27, 08:05 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "But byherself. I am either thinking..."
zealot, if hes got dracs and good res he'll survive, give him more res and some absorb...clone is considered KIA. Best wep to put down the big ol clone, eth stormlash makes ez work of any monster.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SlickFic04

Posted 2004-07-27, 08:21 PM in reply to SlickFic04's post starting "zealot, if hes got dracs and good res..."
good zealot should take about 30 second to kill dclone, not sure about hammerin.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-07-27, 11:31 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "good zealot should take about 30 second..."
Hammerdin should own Dclone if you use at least 1 pot.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2004-07-28, 02:56 AM in reply to badboy's post starting "Hammerdin should own Dclone if you use..."
Me and some friends all have hammerdins to take DC out, alone it takes a little minute but with 2-3 he's dead in less then 30 seconds.

btw: i think ANY sorc is bad idea because he has 95 res to all. (and static doesnt affect him for some reason)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-07-28, 07:14 AM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "Me and some friends all have hammerdins..."
Sovereign and I had a team with my Fire Sorc and his Paladin, which had Conviction. He went down like a bitch.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-07-28, 07:55 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Sovereign and I had a team with my Fire..."
A bitch can only go down as one >.<
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-07-28, 10:11 AM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "A bitch can only go down as one..."
hm, and when do u give me an anni?
i can give u a 196%ed herald of zakarum shild, my bot found it right now!

then i would wait with my pally built, i would really like to make a fana-zealot with elite uniques and runeswords
but its sooo expensive
Sovereign said:
If you ask me, trying to figure out what the fuck people are saying in the D2 Forums is half the fun .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
celaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweencelaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

celaron

Posted 2004-07-28, 12:46 PM in reply to celaron's post starting "hm, and when do u give me an anni? ^^..."
yeh, try making a PvP-barb on ladder

this is gonna take ages, but there are 'cheaper' chars (bowazon, javazon, sorc, assa)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-07-28, 01:07 PM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "yeh, try making a PvP-barb on ladder..."
I am going to go with my hammerdin. So far I have a HoZ and a good belt. I will prolly find the rest.
!King_Amazon! said:

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

MightyJoe