Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Post If you had the choise
Posted 2003-09-15, 08:10 PM
If you had the choise between having Battle.net totally restarted, all characters, all items ect totally just reset, just like if the whole game started over again would you?

My anwser is yes because the world of diablo2 is corrupt, you play diablo to get good characters and good items, thats the only challenge there is in the game, but now its like playing a game where there is nothing else to do but literally whirl-wind thrue 1000cows and watch them fall over and over and over and over and over.. or even finding items, thats boring because even if you find an arkaines valor or a gf or wf... thats like finding a cracked sash compared to thundergods.. its GARBAGE because now we have all these hacked items and on west HEX charms (hexing charm of something arrow) somethin like that.. that sucks the fun out of EVERYTHING..

Seriously.. when blizz makes that new patch i pray to god they wipe out all the servers and start from 0 again cuz thers absolutely NOTHING to do anymore except simply right click, walk.. right click.. walk... right click walk right click and so on...

My sig won't show =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
EX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

EX-Mania

Posted 2003-09-15, 08:17 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "If you had the choise"
Yes wipe would be good.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-09-15, 08:18 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "If you had the choise"
I say yes, because we would have a week of people seriously playing, until someone finds a windforce and it gets duped, and eventually the server is back to how it was.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-09-15, 09:17 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "If you had the choise"
!King_Amazon! said:
I say yes, because we would have a week of people seriously playing, until someone finds a windforce and it gets duped, and eventually the server is back to how it was.
what K_A just said is absolutly what will happen, blizzard will do something like wipe out all hacked items or something to that nature and then some one will find a wf and dupe the hell out of it and 1.10 will go back to what 1.09 is right now.
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-09-15, 09:17 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "If you had the choise"
I agree wipe it clean.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zman

Posted 2003-09-15, 09:26 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "If you had the choise"
How about make a server and if anyone on it is caught with items that can't naturally spawn, they get banned from it automatically.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-09-16, 07:15 AM in reply to EX-Mania's post "If you had the choise"
they need to just delete all the hacked items somehow...
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-09-16, 08:14 AM in reply to EX-Mania's post "If you had the choise"
People would make more. Simple as that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-09-16, 08:58 AM in reply to EX-Mania's post "If you had the choise"
W I P E ! I T !

I think blizz should have a yearly wipe out clear the boards, items, characters everything.

It would be as annoying as hell but I think it dose need to be done. But I guess thats why they are doing Ladder Chars in 1.10 to give people the choice.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
0nyx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between0nyx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

0nyx

Posted 2003-09-16, 09:00 AM in reply to EX-Mania's post "If you had the choise"
but if this happend, these new hacked items would be worth alot more on ebay than they would be now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2003-09-16, 09:44 AM in reply to EX-Mania's post "If you had the choise"
Right. I would say wipe it too, but once the dupes started coming back again, the ebay market values would sky rocket again. I would even have to agree that all the hackers would even want to have a wipe, it would simply be more profitable for them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-09-16, 11:39 AM in reply to EX-Mania's post "If you had the choise"
My choise would be to wipe the realms.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2003-09-16, 12:02 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "If you had the choise"
I still remember d2 classic when I played online for the first time, there was actual teamplay back then.

Now the only games with more then 3 ppl in it are duel games(not really duels, just ppl showing of theyre newest and leetest hacked equipment) cow games and games that has something with free or dupe in the gamename...

Id say WIPE IT
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2003-09-16, 01:50 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "If you had the choise"
Some people would be possitivley piss'ed if they wiped it, someone might kill themselves if they wipe it... all that hard work for nothing. I say don't wipe it. and you undeadzombieguy... you only go to public dueling games... like "PKPKPK14" or "legit dueling" But there are passworded games that only legit players hand out. As for the cow games, what do you go to cow games for? Myself, i only go for leveling...

Last edited by -=Rico-GP=-; 2003-09-16 at 01:53 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2003-09-16, 03:45 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "If you had the choise"
The problem is that
1. It's not hard work. It usually includes botting and following builds other people made up.
2. It's not supposed to even be work. It's a fucking game.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-09-16, 03:50 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "If you had the choise"
The choice is yours really, I have several lvl 99 chars with all legit equipment and a group of friends who feel the same way about using hacks and cheats. We do act 4 an 5 in hell together and have a blast and we dont hang out with 10 year olds wearing 6 different bugged items. But if your a legit dueler on Bnet you will have a tough time finding a fair fight these days
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2003-09-16, 04:07 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "If you had the choise"
It matters not whether you win or lose; what matters is whether I win or lose.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzShining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Shining Knights

Posted 2003-09-16, 04:32 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "If you had the choise"
Making dupes worth 10x more.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-09-16, 04:56 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "If you had the choise"
-=Rico-GP=- said:
Some people would be possitivley piss'ed if they wiped it, someone might kill themselves if they wipe it... all that hard work for nothing. I say don't wipe it. and you undeadzombieguy... you only go to public dueling games... like "PKPKPK14" or "legit dueling" But there are passworded games that only legit players hand out. As for the cow games, what do you go to cow games for? Myself, i only go for leveling...
yea lmao if blizz wiped the realms you would hear in the news of mass loads of people commiting suicide because they lost everything on d2
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zagggon

Posted 2003-09-17, 01:24 AM in reply to EX-Mania's post "If you had the choise"
Sweet, less load on the servers!
I say wipe it, even tho I been playing since like 1.03. A fresh start would be good. It'd take a few months before hackers could even get a foothold. Gotta have something worthwhile to hack, you know?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker