Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Posted 2006-03-30, 02:29 PM in reply to kenpo sensei's post starting "Stick a sock in her mouth."
Duct tape, hand cuffs, blindfold, muzzle.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2006-03-30, 03:56 PM in reply to kenpo sensei's post starting "Stick a sock in her mouth."
I would stick something in her mouth, but it wouldn't be any sock!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
GutterMind is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGutterMind is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

GutterMind

Posted 2006-03-30, 04:27 PM in reply to GutterMind's post starting "I would stick something in her mouth,..."
Gutter's right, have her suck you off whilst you play.

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2006-03-30, 04:59 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Gutter's right, have her suck you off..."
Jake would give u head but the drives to long.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-03-30, 08:16 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Jake would give u head but the drives..."
It's true, I would.

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2006-03-31, 08:53 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "It's true, I would."
It wouldn't have helped my playing last night though! I was terrible. For some reason, I was in a really shitty mood all day and it definitely reflected in my playing. I think I got more betrayals and suicides than actual kills. Sorry JR!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2006-03-31, 09:45 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "It wouldn't have helped my playing last..."
Well all i can say is that im going home in less then 4 hours and that means Halo tonight and tomorrow night whoop
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-03-31, 03:23 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "It wouldn't have helped my playing last..."
Dude where the hell did you GO last night? You just randomly stopped talking and playing. I'm guessing your woman showed up and you were "busy". I took your example to heart and made a booty call of my own lol.

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2006-04-04, 09:35 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Dude where the hell did you GO last..."
That is exactly what happened actually. Sorry. She didn't call ahead of time, she just showed up and basically raped me. It was fantastic.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2006-04-04, 11:10 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "That is exactly what happened actually...."
I love it when girls are so horny they just rape guys.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2006-04-04, 12:33 PM in reply to platnum's post starting "I love it when girls are so horny they..."
My girl rapes me a lot. I love it. I sometimes choke her just because. She loves it too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2006-04-04, 12:41 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "My girl rapes me a lot. I love it. I..."
I say blindfold and handcuffs would do u some good.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-04-05, 09:59 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "I say blindfold and handcuffs would do..."
I've never tried that before, but I just might pretty soon.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2006-04-05, 10:41 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "I've never tried that before, but I..."
You can thank me after
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-04-05, 12:48 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "You can thank me after"
Is that a blind fuck or what?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kenpo sensei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkenpo sensei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kenpo sensei

Posted 2006-04-05, 06:10 PM in reply to kenpo sensei's post starting "Is that a blind fuck or what?"
Or the blind leading the blind!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
GutterMind is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGutterMind is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

GutterMind

Posted 2006-04-14, 09:42 PM in reply to GutterMind's post starting "Or the blind leading the blind!!!"
Elephant walk!

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2006-05-10, 10:41 PM in reply to sue_13's post starting "Exactly, jacking up your sensitivity..."
okay let me expalin what bxr is

first off your battle rifle must be reloaded.. then when your in hit range you hit that pos then immediatley hit the reload button then headshot, all in a matter of a second. quick kill, but definately takes practice.. my halo name is XxCrEEpRxX add me and we'll play some custom games!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
CrEEpR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenCrEEpR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

CrEEpR

Posted 2006-05-11, 12:00 PM in reply to CrEEpR's post starting "okay let me expalin what bxr is ..."
Exactly, which is why it's called BXR. B = melee, X = reload to cancel and get back to starting postiion quickly, R = shoot gun. BXR.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2006-05-11, 05:18 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Exactly, which is why it's called BXR. ..."
that's correct.. but for me it's LXR because my controller settings is Boxer.. cuz i like to punch you ppl =P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
CrEEpR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenCrEEpR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

CrEEpR