Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Lookin 4 friends
Posted 2005-01-26, 11:01 PM
Sup fellaz just lookin for some more friends to play with on USEAST LADDER if you don't mind my account is ZoDiaK ty c ya around
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
CrEEpR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenCrEEpR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

CrEEpR

Posted 2005-02-02, 10:12 PM in reply to CrEEpR's post "Lookin 4 friends"
im gonna start playing ladder again real soon account is bnu-isis
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Deathnamu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDeathnamu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Deathnamu

Posted 2005-02-02, 11:29 PM in reply to CrEEpR's post "Lookin 4 friends"
Ugh. If you want someone to chat to /f a GiveMeDrugs. If not , give me a /w when you get on nl -_-.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-02-03, 05:37 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Ugh. If you want someone to chat to /f..."
obviously im already nonladder thus "starting ladder again"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Deathnamu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDeathnamu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Deathnamu

Posted 2005-02-03, 11:39 AM in reply to Deathnamu's post starting "obviously im already nonladder thus..."
Huh? I wasn't replying to you.....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-02-03, 11:40 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Huh? I wasn't replying to you....."
O well just tryin to make conversation
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Deathnamu

Posted 2005-02-06, 06:53 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Ugh. If you want someone to chat to /f..."
well if any 1 cares i have like 5 accounts non ladder like 3 on east (bardock revives bardock revived bardock reviver and bardock mfing) and 2 on west (kornpops and kornpopsss) i wont be on for a couple days because my disc got cracked but i plan on buying a new one within the week

我是所有知道, 所有看見, 全知kung fu 大師。下來鞠躬對我。

Last edited by i no kung fu; 2005-02-06 at 07:39 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
i no kung fu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeni no kung fu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

i no kung fu

Posted 2005-02-07, 06:09 AM in reply to i no kung fu's post starting "well if any 1 cares i have like 5..."
could u post more pointless shit plz.....G_G kkthx

Last edited by Deathnamu; 2005-02-09 at 05:36 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Deathnamu

Posted 2005-02-15, 09:37 AM in reply to Deathnamu's post starting "could u post more pointless shit..."
Im looking for some people to chat and play with i just started playing again and I can rush and give free when i have. My account name is Caustic and I play on USWest Non-Ladder. E-mail me or message me. Thanks!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
moongatephreak is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmoongatephreak is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

moongatephreak

Posted 2005-02-15, 10:08 AM in reply to moongatephreak's post starting "Im looking for some people to chat and..."
You guys are sad... "I need friends, help!"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Death is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDeath is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Death

Posted 2005-02-15, 10:17 AM in reply to Death's post starting "You guys are sad... "I need friends,..."
It's not so much the point of needing friends, although it is hard to find trust worthy people on diablo. It's the fact that you can have friends from somwhere you know outside of diablo, (ie: zelaron) and be able to conversate about different things.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-02-15, 02:19 PM in reply to Deathnamu's post starting "could u post more pointless shit..."
Deathnamu said:
could u post more pointless shit plz.....G_G kkthx

Your rate of pointless shit in this thread is higher than any current DII thread.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish