Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

The Miami Heat love underage chicks
Posted 2008-01-02, 01:42 PM
http://www.hypebeast.com/forum/showthread.php?t=57220

I bet it's true.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-01-02, 01:48 PM in reply to Thanatos's post "The Miami Heat love underage chicks"
I wouldn't doubt it, either... Those girls don't even look that good, must be hoes.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-01-02, 01:52 PM in reply to Thanatos's post "The Miami Heat love underage chicks"
I bet they fuck those girls. Damn, at least get some hotter minors if you're gonna do it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-01-02, 02:13 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I bet they fuck those girls. Damn, at..."
HandOfHeaven said:
I bet they fuck those girls. Damn, at least get some hotter minors if you're gonna do it.
That's exactly what I was thinking, shit. I mean these guys are NBA stars, well some of them, they should be able to do much better..

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-01-02, 09:38 PM in reply to Thanatos's post "The Miami Heat love underage chicks"
Oh how the mighty stars we idolize have fallen so since the days of our youth.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2008-01-03, 09:26 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "That's exactly what I was thinking,..."
Don't be morons. First off, if your trying to fuck some hot ass full of her self underage chick, she's going to be spouting off about it and soon it'll be in the papers(Although these ones already have obviously). Secondly it doesn't matter if they're smokin' or not, they're cute enough and they're UNDERAGE. The taboo factor makes it soooo yummy.
Also look at Davis' face in the last pick. He has totally got that "I'm going to fuck all 3 of these little bitches later" look.
I wonder how it all went down?

Last edited by Kaneda; 2008-01-03 at 10:25 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2008-01-03, 10:15 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Don't be morons. First off, if your..."
I bet they made it all about the blonde.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-01-03, 10:28 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I bet they made it all about the blonde."
Well technically the one in the middle bottom pic is the hottest, although I don't like asians personally. Your right though the blond is the one that said she slept with them.

AND! We all have to remember, when you hear a guy say he slept with someone, 80% of the time its a lie. Girls don't do that, they deny it even. So it's gotta be true. Why do you think they call them HOtels.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2008-01-04, 09:40 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Well technically the one in the middle..."
Eh, there is a possibility that should could have lied about it..Especially since he's well known.

But..Who knows.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sweetesthunni is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSweetesthunni is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Sweetesthunni