Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

View Poll Results: Will the gas prices go down after the war is over?
Yes 2 7.69%
No 16 61.54%
I'm not sure 8 30.77%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Will gas prices go down once the war is over?
Posted 2007-12-04, 01:50 PM
Do you think the gas prices will finally go back to under 2 dollars or less after the war in Iraq is over?

I'm not sure honestly, but I'd REALLY like them too, since gas is taking more money out of my check then the court.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2007-12-04, 01:57 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Will gas prices go down once the war is..."
I'm going to say no.

The answer you want is much more complicated than a yes or no answer. The cost of energy for one, is going up, therefourth the cost of gas, from crude oil and the refiniries are obviously going to cost more.

Inflation is happing right now. The United states goes through periods of which it will inflate and deflate, the price of everything will basically go up during inflation, while deflation will be the exact opposite, saying the price of the war having an effect on inflation is debateable, I am unsure of that fact.

The are only a few select things that will make our prices go down.

- OPEC decides to un-gouge us and release the stranglehold they have on our profits.
- We get rid of our OIL-embargo. We have a law in effect that doesn't allow us to drill our own oil, we have to have it imported.
-More refiniries. Under President Bush we've failed to really get any energy independance up and running, it has been the most undercut program the government has promised to date, and now we're paying the price for it.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-12-04, 02:14 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I'm going to say no. The answer you..."
What's the purpose of not being able to drill our own oil? That seems like a stupid law to me...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2007-12-04, 02:16 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "What's the purpose of not being able to..."
-Spector- said:
What's the purpose of not being able to drill our own oil? That seems like a stupid law to me...
It's an embargo, an international law that protects us from Monopoling all of the oil for ourselves and cutting out supplies from everywhere else, atleast from what I've heard.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-12-04, 04:33 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "It's an embargo, an international law..."
I don't think so. Since the government is taking all the oil from IRAQ and AFGHANISTAN atm, gas prices shouldn've went down. So if they're still expensive while we're taking the oil imagine how they will be when we don't have any other oil to take. I don't acctually know what the fuck I'm talking about right now. But I'm hungry.

Brb.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2007-12-04, 05:19 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "I don't think so. Since the government..."
You really don't have any idea what you're talking about.

If we were taking all the oil, the prices would be way lower.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2007-12-04, 05:54 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "You really don't have any idea what..."
Nig

all im sayin

is lets wait til bush is out of office

even fuckin rappers talk shit on him. if we took a poll of the whole US, every state that is, majority would say Bush is not doing ANY good for us in office.

i hate him.

wait, brb, theres some feds knocking on my door, apparently i'm being arrested now for some shit that i said about bush online.

/end funnies
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2007-12-04, 07:22 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Nig all im sayin is lets wait til..."
Rappers talk shit about everyone.

Can someone please resurrect Regan so we can make him permanent president?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2007-12-04, 11:43 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "Rappers talk shit about everyone. ..."
I vote Abraham Lincoln.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2007-12-05, 01:08 AM in reply to kaos's post starting "I don't think so. Since the government..."
kaos said:
I don't think so. Since the government is taking all the oil from IRAQ and AFGHANISTAN atm, gas prices shouldn've went down. So if they're still expensive while we're taking the oil imagine how they will be when we don't have any other oil to take. I don't acctually know what the fuck I'm talking about right now. But I'm hungry.

Brb.
Where do you get your facts? Ive been to Iraq, and never once did I see us taking oil.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2007-12-05, 07:07 AM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "You really don't have any idea what..."
Dar_Win said:
You really don't have any idea what you're talking about.

If we were taking all the oil, the prices would be way lower.
Behind the scenes we do have oil contracters over there as well as independant companies that are running on AMERICAN contracts assigned by the government, it's disenheartening that we are assiging our own teams over there, but all of that oil is being exported to places like Canada and such and we aren't ever going to see a dime of it.

OIL is at an all time HIGH for profit, there has never been any other product/company that has experienced higher profit in the history of this world and society we live in, it's disgusting that people who are struggling to make way are getting ripped off by these corporations like Haliburton that use tax money to go overseas and claim as much oil as possible.

Quote:
Rappers talk shit about everyone.

Can someone please resurrect Regan so we can make him permanent president?
What does he have to do with anything? Reagan was one of the shittiest presidents in the history of our country, he's just another Mini-Bush I could go on and on and on and on about the problems that arose from his administration but that would take up too much time and honestly just be pointless and besides the point.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-12-05, 08:50 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Will gas prices go down once the war is..."
No, mainly because if I was part of OPEC making that much money, I wouldn't care how much Americans spent on gas. They get it damn cheap anyways.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-12-07, 09:48 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Behind the scenes we do have oil..."
D3V said:
What does he have to do with anything? Reagan was one of the shittiest presidents in the history of our country, he's just another Mini-Bush I could go on and on and on and on about the problems that arose from his administration but that would take up too much time and honestly just be pointless and besides the point.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/4631421.stm

Apparently next to no one agrees with you.

One of the greatest presidents of all time and one of the greatest people of all time.

He and Pope John Paul II took down more communism than anyone in history.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dar_Win

Posted 2007-12-07, 11:06 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting ":rolleyes: ..."
"Took down communism?" Can you really say that?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-12-08, 10:56 AM in reply to Grav's post starting ""Took down communism?" Can you really..."
I didn't say they really put an end to it. But they made a bigger dent than anyone else.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dar_Win

Posted 2007-12-10, 02:01 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "I didn't say they really put an end to..."
.. Correct yourself, most hardcore conservative uneducated republicans won't agree with me.

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpag...52C1A961948260

And communism isn't is/wasn't even that bad when you break it down to policies.... Though, MOST nations wouldn't last very long like that, look at China they're depleting somewhat with their communism.

But back on Topic, the National average is back to $3.00/gallon

http://gasbuddy.com/

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-05-23, 01:56 PM in reply to D3V's post starting ".. Correct yourself, most hardcore..."
Damn in half a year the national gas price average has almost gone up a whole dollar, WTF.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-05-23, 03:41 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Damn in half a year the national gas..."
in puertorico its' 98.7 cents the litter-_-
dude do you know what it's like paying 1 buck for each litter of gas?!
psh 10 years ago 40$ was enough to fill half tank, now i need over 70$ to fill up half the tank, oh and let's not becarefull that's its' regular, premium will waste me for sure O_o
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kyeruu

Posted 2008-05-24, 01:49 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "I vote Abraham Lincoln."
In that case:
I vote Andrew Jackson.

Sure he was racist but his presidency was the only time our country was not in debt.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-05-24, 02:05 PM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "in puertorico its' 98.7 cents the..."
Shit, 10 years ago all I would need to fill up my tank was $12.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes