Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II > D2 PvP

Crazy characters
Posted 2002-08-18, 03:57 PM
Make a list of the craziest (functional) characters you can think of. Myself, I once built a bowazon-slaying druid using lots of speed charms and a hellslayer in order to run faster than arrows.

I could still think of crazy things, such as a "Kamikazon", an Amazon with some extremely heavy gear for life, fire resistance in defense, built for the sole purpose of surviving a lot of explosions from a certain horde of suicide bombers in the later part of Act 5.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2002-08-18, 04:49 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Crazy characters"
well i have made a speedybarb thaths super fast just like above all u need is lots of run charms, the trangs armor gives u great speed,get any boots that give u good run/walk%. max out increased speed or put 10 max out frenzy. all u have to do is hit any thing with frenzy and i bet u will be able to leave a tele sorc in the dust. This barb is not for that fun to play with but if u wana try it go ahead.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
okok44 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenokok44 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

okok44

Posted 2002-08-18, 10:21 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Crazy characters"
my necro the 1 from my guide heheh
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2002-08-23, 11:37 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Crazy characters"
Melee sorc..there is a guide for one on diabloii.net....pretty gay..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2002-08-26, 09:11 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Crazy characters"
My friends crie barb, and my 3 necros, and my Throwing barb, and my Charge-asn
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BMS-IcE- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBMS-IcE- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

BMS-IcE-

Posted 2002-08-26, 10:47 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Crazy characters"
lol i have seen a cry barb... he kicked my ass in a duel, it stuns you so you cant do anything... BMS how do you make a "charge-asn"? i dont see how it is possible...
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2002-08-26, 11:21 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Crazy characters"
Charge = Charge skills Not charge as in Paladin Charge. :P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BMS-IcE- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBMS-IcE- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

BMS-IcE-

Posted 2002-08-27, 12:53 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Crazy characters"
ahh...
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2002-08-27, 04:05 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Crazy characters"
cry barb?? u mean high lvl war cry huh?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JinYL is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJinYL is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JinYL

Posted 2002-08-27, 04:20 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Crazy characters"
yes with MASSIVE fcr you cant move lol
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2002-08-28, 11:41 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Crazy characters"
This cry barb sounds fun can u give me hints on how to set him up?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
okok44 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenokok44 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

okok44

Posted 2002-08-29, 12:16 AM in reply to Chruser's post "Crazy characters"
oh lol it is fun, but still he would die... i saw this barb a looooooong time ago like in classic d2... not sure if the same effects do the same things... he used 1 of the battle orders that dmges and stuns
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2002-08-29, 11:58 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Crazy characters"
Ah i need more info on this barb u know how funny it will be ownig ppl with it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

okok44

Posted 2002-08-30, 12:19 AM in reply to Chruser's post "Crazy characters"
lol yeah, heh ill try and figure out what he did tommorow, im off to sleep for now
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2002-08-31, 03:21 AM in reply to Chruser's post "Crazy characters"
i know what to use for this barb i made one
2x wiz spikes on the switch something fast and with big dmg on the other weapon switch shaft areats and the usual pvp barb gear i forgot the name of the skill but its in warcrys like at the bottom left and i maxed that when i wanted to duel someone id switch to the wizzys rape them with 100% faster cast and then switch and ww and boom if u got a big sword they die.. theres prolly more but i forget maybe CRØNîC-KîLLå can tell ya smore
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-08-31, 04:22 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Crazy characters"
Elemental Boxer (paladin with some elemental damage + conviction + zeal w/o a weapon).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SiRATMuddah is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSiRATMuddah is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SiRATMuddah

Posted 2002-08-31, 05:44 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Crazy characters"
Does that one work?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2002-08-31, 08:27 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Crazy characters"
i have a sword zon she kicks ass she is really fast she has an ith phase blade w/ ss and a ith cb but she is really boring to play with all the importaint passive skills are maxed and some of the javs strike skills she is funny ass hell to watch people laugh at her then kick the ass with her lol i just made her 3 days ago but she is lvl 85 now lol btw he has shaft gaze crafted gloves nats boots and 2 raven spirals not to mention the speed charms lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hell Hound is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHell Hound is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hell Hound

Posted 2002-08-31, 08:49 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Crazy characters"
Chase down some pallys and beat them to a pulp.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2002-09-01, 08:15 AM in reply to Chruser's post "Crazy characters"
i can outrun teleporting sorcs but just barely it is kinda close when they use maphack and scroll ahead and teleport
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hell Hound is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHell Hound is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hell Hound