Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Post pwned item pick up, help
Posted 2003-02-04, 01:24 PM
I really need to know what you pick up first when you pick up your corpse after youve been pwned. I already got popped with my barb becuase it would always try to pick up my sword first and i didnt have enough str to use it w/o my other items. I am currently making a sorc and dont want to waste str points making sure i have enough str w/o items to wield my ss, i dont want to get popped again. If you have any information please post.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Umpc is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenUmpc is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Umpc

Posted 2003-02-04, 02:55 PM in reply to Umpc's post "pwned item pick up, help"
wow, i never thought about that. dunno man
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2003-02-04, 03:11 PM in reply to Umpc's post "pwned item pick up, help"
Easy, make sure your character has enough base stats.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
drivehappy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendrivehappy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

drivehappy

Posted 2003-02-04, 03:26 PM in reply to Umpc's post "pwned item pick up, help"
drivehappy said:
Easy, make sure your character has enough base stats.
Yea i could do that but thats like 45 stat points down the dragin. t-gods 20 str, travs 10, shako str, ammy, ring. I could use those stats in vit and get another 100 hp
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Umpc is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenUmpc is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Umpc

Posted 2003-02-04, 04:18 PM in reply to Umpc's post "pwned item pick up, help"
...why have you posted this all over the place?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kickyanads is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkickyanads is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kickyanads

Posted 2003-02-04, 05:01 PM in reply to Umpc's post "pwned item pick up, help"
well... for my sorc i just gave her 165 strenght so she can use ss wit out any worries... just dont worrie ur head bout it... or u can get a hex charm too... ever think of that? hehe
I'mA FrEaKiNg PsYcHo!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HaPpIdUdE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHaPpIdUdE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

HaPpIdUdE

Posted 2003-02-06, 08:13 AM in reply to Umpc's post "pwned item pick up, help"
why so much str? SS only takes 156 str.
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005

Posted 2003-02-06, 08:48 AM in reply to Umpc's post "pwned item pick up, help"
tidus2005 said:
why so much str? SS only takes 156 str.
I, S, A zum R wer von euch denkt hier er könnte mehr, als die Berliner Bären? Adrenalin Musik direkt aus Kreuzberg!
Ich mache harte Musik auf harte Beats, wie diesen hier. Hinter mir Untergrundkrieger die mit mir maschieren als Team! Seit Jahren seh ich sie alle an uns vorbeiziehen, erst Savas dann Aggro, es ist Zeit für?! ADRENALIN!!!

You missed me? I'M BACK!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JiDDaR

Posted 2003-02-06, 08:50 AM in reply to Umpc's post "pwned item pick up, help"
I'm guessing thats what he meant, the min for SS. Are you sure that is why you were popped? You might have picked up something by a mistake or equiped something else and then when you were killed again, pop!

I don't think there is an order, I actually think its all at once, but who knows....

This shouldn't be in Marketplace...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-02-07, 08:17 PM in reply to Umpc's post "pwned item pick up, help"
yah...
I'mA FrEaKiNg PsYcHo!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HaPpIdUdE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHaPpIdUdE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

HaPpIdUdE

Posted 2003-02-07, 11:50 PM in reply to Umpc's post "pwned item pick up, help"
Titusfied said:
I'm guessing thats what he meant, the min for SS. Are you sure that is why you were popped? You might have picked up something by a mistake or equiped something else and then when you were killed again, pop!

I don't think there is an order, I actually think its all at once, but who knows....

This shouldn't be in Marketplace...
It actually was my 915 that got me popped, i know for a fact it was that because the game earlier the same thing happened, but i exited the game. went to a new game and had to drop all my charms so my sword could go in my invatory, it still wouldnt go in weapon spot even after all my other things were equipped. so, i think there is an order that items are picked up.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Umpc

Posted 2003-02-08, 01:51 PM in reply to Umpc's post "pwned item pick up, help"
it does that???
is this d2jsp???? when my zon died and it couldn't pick up my ss it just got stuck there it wouldn't move it just keep tryin to pick up my body.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
redcomet is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenredcomet is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

redcomet

Posted 2003-02-08, 05:26 PM in reply to Umpc's post "pwned item pick up, help"
lol... but shouldnt it just like pick up everything? and then if u cant pick it up, its stays in dead body, and try again, will that work?
I'mA FrEaKiNg PsYcHo!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HaPpIdUdE

Posted 2003-02-09, 11:50 AM in reply to Umpc's post "pwned item pick up, help"
The problem of doing that is if a NKer hits you at the right time, like right after you click body *pop*. This is why my Druid ALWAYS keeps 2 rows open for his Storm if he gets killed. However, you can pop even if you have enough BASE stats... the person just has to kill you RIGHT when you click body (theres a miniscule amount of time when body remains) but only VERY fast MASSIVE dmg zons can do it...
él tripper
Oi! Oi! Oi!

Punx Not Dead!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JackTheTripper is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJackTheTripper is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JackTheTripper

Posted 2003-02-09, 05:27 PM in reply to Umpc's post "pwned item pick up, help"
oic...
I'mA FrEaKiNg PsYcHo!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HaPpIdUdE

Posted 2003-02-09, 05:30 PM in reply to Umpc's post "pwned item pick up, help"
JackTheTripper said:
The problem of doing that is if a NKer hits you at the right time, like right after you click body *pop*. This is why my Druid ALWAYS keeps 2 rows open for his Storm if he gets killed. However, you can pop even if you have enough BASE stats... the person just has to kill you RIGHT when you click body (theres a miniscule amount of time when body remains) but only VERY fast MASSIVE dmg zons can do it...
él tripper

If your druid doesn't have enough base str to use storm.. It's time to make a new druid, your damage is puny.

~General Chat.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome