Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Posted 2005-01-31, 12:36 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Bleh, only level 11."
I would own you all with my Plasma Pistol / SMG strat =[
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
pr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenpr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

pr0xy

Posted 2005-01-31, 09:09 PM in reply to pr0xy's post starting "I would own you all with my Plasma..."
lol i highly doubt it Sue would own you with his Plasma Pistol/battle riffle. it is pretty much an instant kill because he has it down well enough that the battle riffle burst hits you just milla seconds after the plasma. And if it is a head shot burst you=dead before you know what hit you. and if he does miss your head you will die in a second burst to the body.
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005

Posted 2005-02-01, 09:07 AM in reply to tidus2005's post starting "lol i highly doubt it Sue would own you..."
shhhhh dont tell everyone my secrets... since nobody else on halo 2 uses that combo im far superior to anyone ever haha
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sue_13

Posted 2005-02-01, 09:50 AM in reply to sue_13's post starting "shhhhh dont tell everyone my secrets......"
sue_13 said:
shhhhh dont tell everyone my secrets... since nobody else on halo 2 uses that combo im far superior to anyone ever haha
beside the rest of the clan no one on the outside uses that lol, stupid non Dragoon Elite people hate battle rifle

PS Im trying to get us a hosted section for our clan on zel... were gonna start growing and get in the top 100
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2005-02-01, 08:37 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "beside the rest of the clan no one on..."
Haha! Everyone uses that combo! Well, I'm just starting to since I don't have it down all that good yet. Getting a clan forum would be pretty cool.

I played with bacon, don't remember his whole name, but we were kicking ass. Good recruit.

Oh, and I got up to a 13 today. I've been playing much much better over the last few days.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2005-02-01, 08:42 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Haha! Everyone uses that combo! Well,..."
I havent had a job in a few weeks and all I do is play GunBound and H2, and I cant seem to break past 6/7ish rumblepit...guess I just don't have the halo nack, I suked at the first one BAD. Up for a game Tustified?

Last edited by Kaneda; 2005-02-01 at 08:46 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-02-01, 08:49 PM in reply to sue_13's post starting "shhhhh dont tell everyone my secrets......"
well actually i prefer the charge clear across the map and kill someone with a sword secret, but that is just because it is totally awesome/terrifying when you see someone speeding toward you from half a map away with a sword out.
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005

Posted 2005-02-01, 09:06 PM in reply to tidus2005's post starting "well actually i prefer the charge clear..."
First off thats not a secret, and it only works if you have the rocket launcher, and if someone sees you from that far away, youd be dead.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-02-01, 11:39 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "First off thats not a secret, and it..."
just dont do it in clan or ranked matches, Bungie has been banning alot of accounts lately according to bungie.net, its proly fine in a custom game tho
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2005-02-02, 06:19 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "just dont do it in clan or ranked..."
Hold on... What? What secret? If I charged someone with my sword out from across the map, I'd die..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2005-02-02, 06:21 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Hold on... What? What secret? If I..."
no there is a glitch that allows people to charge with the sword from an tremendous distance away, and you can kill people with it if they do not notice you if they do however they have a chance to move out of the way or to shoot you as you charge. Just ask Claudio666 about it some time he can tell you on live.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

tidus2005

Posted 2005-02-02, 06:28 PM in reply to tidus2005's post starting "no there is a glitch that allows people..."
And this is something that can get your account banned? Interesting..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2005-02-02, 07:07 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "And this is something that can get your..."
I don't know if they could ban you for a glitch thats their fault. Its alot more like flying, than charging. You can use it to get to unreachable places in the levels too. Going through/over, invis-walls and whatnot.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-02-04, 05:32 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "I don't know if they could ban you for..."
Hey guys been forever since i've posted. But I got a small Clan going that is pretty good mostly all my friends around school I'm a 10 or 8 on most things right now I'm good just haven't had time to work them up. Our Clan is Blood of Honor send Gendark a message.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gendark01 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweengendark01 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

gendark01

Posted 2005-02-04, 10:48 AM in reply to gendark01's post starting "Hey guys been forever since i've..."
Hey Gendark you should join the Official Clan of Zelaron, and bring your members with you, we are the Dragoon Elite.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2005-02-07, 02:17 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "Hey Gendark you should join the..."
Sum Yung Guy said:
Hey Gendark you should join the Official Clan of Zelaron, and bring your members with you, we are the Dragoon Elite.
naw thats okay... But if ya need someone to do Big Team Battle or Team Battle could team up with ya guys. Add Gendark and tell me who ya are~ hope to see ya on there~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gendark01 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweengendark01 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

gendark01

Posted 2005-02-07, 03:11 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "Hey Gendark you should join the..."
Sum Yung Guy said:
i want in the clan im like 6-10 on everything i have usually been playing traning with my brother and my friends not that many machmade but im pretty good i guess send me an invite orange ba11a is my gamertag

我是所有知道, 所有看見, 全知kung fu 大師。下來鞠躬對我。
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
i no kung fu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeni no kung fu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

i no kung fu

Posted 2005-02-07, 08:55 PM in reply to i no kung fu's post starting "i want in the clan im like 6-10 on..."
id like to play your clan in a team slayer match.... if the ppl in blood of honor are up for it????
Out in this cold hearted world is a warm sense that comes from only one. It is true cause his name states what kind of person he is. With honor comes glory and with glory comes GLORY GAMER
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
glory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenglory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

glory_gamer

Posted 2005-02-09, 08:20 AM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "id like to play your clan in a team..."
glory_gamer said:
id like to play your clan in a team slayer match.... if the ppl in blood of honor are up for it????

Well we are, I added ya to my friends list last night hope to see you on today same with you orange ba11a added you to friends and sent ya a clan invite
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gendark01