Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

View Poll Results: Best Beef track Ever?
Nas - Ether 0 0%
Tupac - Hit em Up 2 66.67%
Eminem - Nail in the Coffin 1 33.33%
Ice Cube - No Vaseline 0 0%
Common - The bitch in you 0 0%
Jay Z - The Takeover 0 0%
Eazy-E - Real Muthafuckin G's 0 0%
LL Cool J - To the break of dawn 0 0%
The Game - 300 Bars n Runnin 0 0%
Canibus - Second round KO 0 0%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Best Beef track ever?
Posted 2008-04-21, 10:47 AM
A pretty complicated list no doubt. These are just a few that come up when I think about them and I guarntee there are probably better ones that I can't think of right now, but out of these which would you guys consider to be the greatest 'beef' track. Ether is up there on my list, along with Tupac's - Hit em up probably tied for second. But honestly, my favorite all-around dis track would be Eminems - Nail in the coffin, just the flow and lyrical assault that Em launches is amazing.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-04-21, 10:57 AM in reply to D3V's post "Best Beef track ever?"
Tupac - Hit Em Up. He just comes straight out with it. Plus it's a good track.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-04-21, 11:01 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Tupac - Hit Em Up. He just comes..."
HandOfHeaven said:
Tupac - Hit Em Up. He just comes straight out with it. Plus it's a good track.
Fuck Jay-Z! Fuck Biggie! Fuck bad boy as a staff, record label and as a motherfuckin crew. And if you wanna be down with bad boy, then fuck you too!

Hit em up, without a doubt.

Ether would be a distant #2.

Last edited by Demosthenes; 2008-04-21 at 11:04 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2008-09-07, 06:21 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Fuck Jay-Z! Fuck Biggie! Fuck bad boy..."
Damn I figured this thread would have had much more interest.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-09-07, 03:50 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Damn I figured this thread would have..."
I like Hail Mary 2003? by Eminem and 50, Stealth Assassins with Eminem, 50, and Busta Rhymes, and Bully by Eminem...

All directed at Ja Rule...

I haven't heard of any of those songs, I don't think. Actually, I heard when they played 300 Bars and running on the radio, and even the DJ talked shit on him, telling him he was stupid to attack everyone like that, which I agree.

But out of those songs, I would probably prefer the Eminem one. He is magical with words.
R.I.P
Pontiac
Jan. 1926 - Dec. 2010 est.

Check the Gallery and Scrapbook often!
[deviantArt Account!]

Spy Hard
Agent WD-40:
Quote:
Well, you carry a UB-21 Schnauzer with an OPS Silencer, that's KGB, You prefer an 18-K over an AK, Your surveillance technique is NSA, Your ID is CIA, you recieved your PHD at NYU, traded in your GTO for a BMW, you listen to CD's by REM and STP, and you'd like to see JFK in his BVDs getting down with OPP and you probably put the toilet paper back on the roll with the paper on the inside...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Draco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Draco2003

Posted 2008-09-07, 03:56 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Damn I figured this thread would have..."
D3V said: [Goto]
Damn I figured this thread would have had much more interest.
it would have your choices not been utter shit
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla